You Build the Character #24 - Count Dooku/Darth Tyranus

This contest is now closed.

Hi everyone, and welcome back to You Build the Character. This month, the nights are drawing in, and a dark presence stalks the forums. A sinister Count with supernatural powers, played by the legendary Christopher Lee... Dooku, AKA Darth Tyranus (why, who were you thinking of?). You have until 11.59pm (PDT) on Thursday 22 September to post your RPG stats, and any notes you want to post explaining your decisions. Once submissions have closed, all forum members will have until 11.59pm (PDT) on Thursday 6 October to vote for their favourite. Whichever build receives the most votes will win.

The prize for winning is having your stats enshrined in the YBtC Hall of Fame, as well as the bragging rights.

The following rules apply to all submissions:

1. All builds must be created according to RAW, with no house rules (no single Athletics skill, no bonus feats for bloodlines etc).

2. You may use "unlimited" point buy for Dooku's ability scores, provided each score is between 3 and 18 at first level (before racial and age adjustments).

3. You are free to use material from all official Saga Edition books, up to and including The Unknown Regions.

4. Your stats may represent Count Dooku at any point during his life, or serve as an overall interpretation of the character as a whole. You may even include multiple stats to represent multiple points in time, provided they are all different level versions of the same build (ie no swapping out talents or feats).

5. Count Dooku is a Human, and as such uses the Human species traits provided on page 23 of the core rulebook.

6. You may change your stats at any point up until submissions close, at which point any edited stats will be disqualified.

Have fun everyone, and may the Force be with you. Smile

Josh Cheesman - journalist and Star Wars fan. Visit the YBtC Hall of Fame to see the winners of the Praxeum's regular You Build the Character competitions. Need roleplaying stats for a miniature you're using in your Star Wars game? Try the [Saga] Star Wars Miniatures RPG Stats thread. Check out the The Great Mess Hall Food Fight, the Star Wars thread that can't be derailed. Any and all discussions welcome! I never listen to the Order 66 Podcast.
Greetings all. My Count Dooku is built on PB 28, with old age modifiers. I think he's fairly straightforward. I've tried to incorporate everything I could think of from movies and cartoons to represent the abilities that he's demonstrated. His use of dun möch is represented by both the temptation SQ as well as Adept Negotiator and Noble Fencing Style. His trademark Makashi is augmented by Greater Weapon Focus for added precision, and by graceful tactical movement in the form of Dodge and Moving Target. It's not an overpowering style, and it's best against a single melee opponent, which I think is represented in this build. I know that some people might consider 16th level to be a bit low for him, but I think this shows what he can do - and just as importantly, what he can't do (namely, beat Anakin in ROTS). Also, he has no Destiny Points, which is another thing that made Anakin too powerful for him to handle in that last duel. One of his weaknesses in the end is that he doesn't have a destiny of his own, and he's standing in the way of Anakin fulfilling his. 

EDIT: I gave him Improved Force Lightning since he used that against Anakin.

Count Dooku              CL 16
Medium Human Jedi 8/Noble 1/Jedi Knight 5/Sith Lord 2
Force 7; Dark Side 14
Init +14; Senses Perception +10
Languages Basic, Geonosian, Gossam, High Galactic, Huttese, Muun
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Defenses Ref 30 (flat-footed 29), Fort 29, Will 31; Acrobatic Recovery, Block
hp 110; Threshold 29
Immune fear effects
Speed 6 squares; Moving Target
Melee lightsaber +22 (2d8+8) or
Melee lightsaber +20 (3d8+8) with Rapid Strike
Ranged by weapon +16
Base Atk +15; Grp +16
Atk Options Power of the Dark Side, Rapid Strike
Special Actions Adept Negotiator, Dodge, Lightsaber Defense +3 (Makashi), Swift Power, temptation
Force Powers Known (Use the Force +22): blind, contentious opportunity, Force grip, Force lightning (2), levitate, Makashi riposte, mind trick, move object (3), pushing slash
Force Regimens sparring practice, telekinetic practice, Vo'ren's first cadence
Force Secrets Extend Power
Force Techniques Improved Force Lightning, Improved Move Light Object
Abilities Str 11, Dex 13, Con 10, Int 15, Wis 14, Cha 18
Talents Acrobatic Recovery, Adept Negotiator, Block, Greater Weapon Focus (lightsabers), Lightsaber Defense, Makashi, Noble Fencing Style, Power of the Dark Side, Swift Power
Feats Dodge, Force Regimen Mastery, Force Sensitivity, Force Training (4), Linguist, Moving Target, Rapid Strike, Skill Focus (Use the Force), Skill Training (Deception), Weapon Focus (lightsabers), Weapon Proficiency (lightsabers, simple weapons)
Skills Acrobatics +14, Deception +17, Initiative +14, Knowledge (galactic lore) +15, Persuasion +17, Use the Force +22
Possessions lightsaber (self-built), comlink (encrypted, holo capability), Punworcca 116-class interstellar sloop with FA-4 pilot droid
Children believe what we tell them, they have complete faith in us. I ask of you a little of this childlike simplicity, and to bring us luck, let me speak four truly magic words: "A long time ago...." (Jean Cocteau's Beauty and the Beast) Winner of You Build the Character #12, YbtC #22, YbtC #24, YbtC #28 and YbtC #35 Winner of You Make the... Contest #8

Rather than portray Dooku as an elderly Jedi that is still incredibly dexterous and limber, I decided to approach Dooku in a different way by showing how an old man would compensate for the loss of his youthful agility.  This is a representation of Dooku during the Clone Wars.

I've given him a 32 point buy to start off, along with the stat benefits and penalties of old age.  He has also fulfilled a Corruption Destiny, wherein he allowed himself to be persuaded by Darth Sidious to explore the Dark Side.

This Dooku is still a master of movement, but rather than tumble around the battlefield, he uses Disturbing Presence to get past his enemies.  He also can use Transposing Strike to avoid flank attacks, while Hobbling Strike slows down his enemies, giving him a speed advantage, and Staggering Attack (Scum and Villiany) allows him to push enemies away from him, either allowing him to isolate one opponent for a quick kill or take a quick exit from the battlefield.  Impulsive Flight also helps him get out of bad situations a little faster.

Predictive Defense offsets his low Dex, and what version of Dooku would be complete without the Lightsaber Defense and Makashi talents?  I also added Masterwork Lightsaber, thinking it would help highlight Dooku's drive and desire to excel in all areas, even lightsaber contruction.  It also helps with damage output, allowing the reroll of a single damage die each hit.  Weapon Focus allows Dooku to treat his lightsaber as a light weapon so he can still gain good benefits from Rapid Strike, and of course, Noble Fencing Style proves that many things (among them wine and attack rolls) do get better with age.

Force Flow and Forceful Warrior allow him to gain extra Force Points during a battle for either regainin Force powers or activating Force Secrets.  Extend Power and Linked Power represent his ability to multi-task, enabling him to batter his enemies with the Force repeatedly or bring his lightsaber prowess into play,  Debilitating Power also helps keep his enemies down the condition track (very powerful option, especially coupled with Dooku's generous use of Force Lightning).  Affliction will help him wear down his enemies by dealing extra damage whenever he uses his offensive Force powers.  I choose Force Treatment because there is an instance where Dooku cleanses a plague from his body by using the Force.  It can also help in a fight if he can put his enemies far enough away to use First Aid on himself.

Finally, Knowledge (bureaucracy) and (galatic lore) represent his vast knowledge, both of politics and the galaxy at large, and Silver Tongue represents his ability to sway people to his way of thinking.

Count Dooku
CL 18
Old Male human Jedi 4/Noble 4/Jedi Knight 5/Jedi Master 3/Sith Lord 2
Destiny 2; Force 7; Dark Side Score 18
Init +14; Senses Perception+18
Languages Basic, Bocce, Geonosian, Gossam, High Galactic, Huttese, Quarren, Sith, Shyriiwook. Sullestese
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Defenses Reflex 35 (flat-footed 31), Fort 31, Will 35
Hp 88; Threshold 31
Speed 6 squares
Melee unarmed +22 (1d4+8) or
Melee dueling lightsaber +24 (2d8+8)
Melee dueling lightsaber +22 (3d8+8) with Rapid Strike
Base Atk +17; Grp +16
Atk Options  Hobbling Strike, Severing Strike, Staggering Strike, Transposing Strike
Special Actions Disturbing Presence, Impulsive Flight, Lightsaber Defense,
Force Powers Known (Use the Force +24): Contentious Opportunity, Force Grip, Force Lightning (2), Force Shield, Intercept, Makashi Riposte (2), Memory Walk, Mind Trick, Move Object, Pushing Slash, Rebuke, Saber Swarm, Surge
Force Secrets Debilitating Power, Extend Power, Linked Power
Force Techniques  Improved Force Trance, Improved Move Light Object

Abilities Str 9, Dex 10, Con 10, Int 18, Wis 18, Cha 20
Special Qualities Fearless, Serenity, Temptation
Talents Affliction, Force Flow, Force Treatment, Forceful Warrior, Lightsaber Defense, Makashi, Masterwork Lightsaber, Noble Fencing Style, Severing Strike, Transposing Strike,  
Feats  Disturbing Presence, Force Sensitivity, Force Training (3), Hobbling Strike, Impulsive Flight, Linguist, Predictive Defense, Rapid Strike, Silver Tongue, Skill Focus (Use the Force), Staggering Attack, Weapon Focus(lightsabers), Weapon Proficiency (lightsabers, simple weapons)
Skills  Deception+19, Initiative+14, Knowledge (bureaucracy)+18, Knowledge (galactic lore) +18, Perception+18, Persuasion +19, Use the Force +24
Possessions dueling lightsaber (self built with synthetic crystal, electrum detail, and concealed compartment with comlink), designer robes, armorweave cloak

Destiny Fulfilled (Corruption):  Count Dooku has fulfilled his destiny by allowing himself to be corrupted by Darth Sidious.

Destiny (Champion):   It is Count Dooku's destiny to lead the Confederacy of Independant Systems to victory over the Old Republic.

EDIT:  So I just realized that this Dooku doesn't meet all his talent and feat prereqs, so I need to go back to drawing board and tweak a few things.

EDIT 2:  Ok, fixed the problems. 

EDIT 3:  Fixed more tweaks pointed out by October Knight. 

Winner of the You Make the... Contest #9: Jedi Padawans Winner of the You Build the Character#33:  EU Bounty Hunters Winner of the You Build the Character #37:  The Empire Strikes Back Winner of the "Ultimate Dream Builds #1: The Underworld" I am Blue/Black
I am Blue/Black
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both selfish and rational. I'm scheming, secretive and manipulative; I use knowledge as a tool for personal gain, and in turn obtaining more knowledge. At best, I am mysterious and stealthy; at worst, I am distrustful and opportunistic.
@sienn how do you get Force adept talents (channle vitality, esoteric techniques) without being a Force adept?
Curse!  You are right.  I must have been thinking of Jedi Masters and Sith Lords being able to take talents from other Force traditions and got mixed up.  Once more, back to the drawing board.  Thanks for pointing that out.
Winner of the You Make the... Contest #9: Jedi Padawans Winner of the You Build the Character#33:  EU Bounty Hunters Winner of the You Build the Character #37:  The Empire Strikes Back Winner of the "Ultimate Dream Builds #1: The Underworld" I am Blue/Black
I am Blue/Black
I'm both selfish and rational. I'm scheming, secretive and manipulative; I use knowledge as a tool for personal gain, and in turn obtaining more knowledge. At best, I am mysterious and stealthy; at worst, I am distrustful and opportunistic.
Two weeks until this contest closes.
Josh Cheesman - journalist and Star Wars fan. Visit the YBtC Hall of Fame to see the winners of the Praxeum's regular You Build the Character competitions. Need roleplaying stats for a miniature you're using in your Star Wars game? Try the [Saga] Star Wars Miniatures RPG Stats thread. Check out the The Great Mess Hall Food Fight, the Star Wars thread that can't be derailed. Any and all discussions welcome! I never listen to the Order 66 Podcast.
Just to give this thread a boost, but please do not vote for this entry:

=================================================================================================
Note: Please do not consider this entry during voting!!!
=================================================================================================
Darth Tyranus
Darth Tyranus
Darth Tyranus CL 18
Medium Old Male Human Noble 3/ Jedi 7/ Melee Duellist 1/ Jedi Knight 4/ Jedi Master 2/ Sith Lord 1
Destiny* 3; Force 8; Dark-side 16
Init +16; Senses Perception +17
Languages Basic, Geonosian, Huttese, Neimoidian, Quarranese, Sith
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Defences Ref 34 (Flat-footed 32), Fort 32, Will 34; Block, Deflect, Lightsabre Defence, Makashi, Melee Defence
hp 162; Threshold 32
Immune Fear effects
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Speed 6 squares
Melee Unarmed +22 (1d4+9) or
Melee Lightsabre +24 (2d8+9) or
Melee Lightsabre +22 (3d8+9) with Rapid Strike
Base Atk +17; Grp +19
Atk Options Advantageous StrikeKotOR, Combat Reflexes, Improved Disarm, Rapid Strike, Whirlwind Attack
Special Actions
Demoralising DefenceKotOR, Lightsabre Defence +3 (Makashi), Lightsabre Form SavantJATM, Melee Defence, Redirect Shot, Serenity, Silver TongueGoI, Telekinetic Savant , Temptation
Force Powers Known (Use the Force +24):
Contentious OpportunityJATM, Force Grip, Force Lightning, Force Thrust, LevitateCW, Makashi RiposteJATM, Move Object (2), Rebuke, Surge
Force Secrets Quicken Power
Force Techniques
Force Power Mastery (Move Object), Improved Move Light Object
Abilities Str 11, Dex 15, Con 13, Int 15, Wis 16, Cha 20
Special Qualities Fearless, Serenity, Temptation
Talents
Advantageous StrikeKotOR, Block, Deflect, Demoralising DefenceKotOR, Lightsabre Defence, Lightsabre Form SavantJATM, Makashi, Noble Fencing StyleKotOR, Redirect Shot, Telekinetic ProdigytFU, Telekinetic Savant
Feats
Combat Reflexes, Force Sensitivity, Force Training (2), Improved Disarm, Linguist, Melee Defence, Rapid Strike, Silver TongueGoI, Skill Focus (Persuasion, Use the Force), Weapon Focus (Lightsabres), Weapon Proficiency (Lightsabres, Pistols, Simple Weapons), Whirlwind Attack
Skills
Deception +19, Initiative +16, Knowledge (Bureaucracy) +16, Knowledge (Galactic Lore) +16, Knowledge (Social Sciences) +16, Knowledge (Tactics) +16, Perception +17, Persuasion +29, Use the Force +24
Possessions
Commlink (encrypted, holo-capable), Lightsabre Energy Cell, Punworcca 116-class Sloop (modified)CW, Red-bladed Duelling Lightsabre (self-built with pressure grip)JATM, Serenno Noble Robes
*Darth Tyranus is considered to have fulfilled the Corruption (+1 bonus to Dexterity and Charisma scores) and Education (+5 bonus to Persuasion checks) destinies.

Note: Please do not consider this entry during voting!!!
Just one week until this contest ends.

I used a 28 point build.

This represents Dooku at his death; he has no destiny points to represents how easy he was killed by Anakin.

It’s pretty straight forward build. Noble fencing style makes dooku better with the lightsaber as he gets older.Uncommon choices such as, beast trick represents him commanding that krayt dragon. And mind probe represents his ability to pull information out of people mind. Most of the feat choices represent him still being a threat on the battle field even at 83

Count Dooku                                                                                                                                          CL 17
Medium Old human noble 3/jedi 7/jedi knight 3/melee duelist 1/jedi master 2/sith lord 1
Force 4; Dark Side 19; Destiny 0
Init +15; Sense Perception +17
Languages Basic, Geonosian, High galactic, Huttese, Quarrenese Sith                                                                                 
Defenses Ref 36 (without lightsaber +33, flat-footed 30), Fort 30; Will 34
hp 101; Threshold 30                                                                                                                                                       
Immune Fear effects                                                                                                                                                                         
Speed 6 squares
Melee Unarmed +16 (1d4+8)
Melee Lightsaber +21 (2d8+8) or
Melee Lightsaber +19 (3d8+8) or
Ranged +18 (by weapon)
Reach 1 square
Base Atk +16; Grp +18
Atk Options combat reflexes, demoralizing strike, disturbing presence, melee defense, rapid strike,
Force Powers Known (Use the Force +22) continuous opportunity, deflecting slash, Force grip, Force lightning, Force slam, makashi riposte, mind trick, move object, rebuke, surge
Force Secret Quicken power
Force Techniques Force point recovery                                                                                                                                        
Abilities Str 10, Dex 14, Con 10, Int 14, Wis 19, Cha 18
Special Qualities fearless, serenity, temptation
Talents advantageous strike, beast trick, block, deflect, lightsaber defense, drain knowledge, makashi,  noble fencing style, redirect shot, telekinetic power, transposing strike,          
Feats Combat reflexes, Demoralizing strike, Disrupting presence, Force sensitivity, Force training (2), Linguist, Melee defense, rapid strike, Skill focus (Use the Force), Silver Tongue, Weapon focus (lightsaber), Weapon Proficiency (Lightsaber, Pistol, Simple)
Skills Deception +17, Initiative +15, Knowledge (bureaucracy) +15, Knowledge (galactic lore) +15, Knowledge (tactics) +15, Knowledge (social sciences) +15Perception +17, Persuasion +17 (can intimidate or change attitude as a standard action) , Use the Force +22
Possessions dueling lightsaber (self built, red blade - standard synthetic crystal, electrum detail), Serenno nobility outfit, armorweave cloak, lightsaber energy cell, miniaturized long rang encrpyed holocapable comlink, Punworcca 116-class interstellar sloop
Weight 2 kg                                                                                                                                                                                         
Destiny corruption (for falling to the darkside - dex/wis +1)
Destiny champion (for leading the Separatist’s war effort and allowing Palpatine to take power – cha +2)

Here's my version of Dooku as of his death on the Invisible Hand. This build is a first for me because I did not do much in the wya of research by reading hsi Wookieepedia entry and looking up other stories he has appeared in. I watched Attack of the Clones, Revenge of the Sith and The Clone Wars episodes and got much of my ideas from those, mostly The Clone Wars. After reading these other entries, he has a lot in common with them. I believe after falling to the dark side, he simply had no destiny, he just kinda helped Palpatine further his destiny and Anakin too. He was simply a tool to further other people's progress. I tried to give him a well-roundedness with more of a focus on the lightsaber. He was a master of Makashi, a style that lends itsef very well to defeating a single opponent, as logn as that opponent isn't physically stronger. This is represented by the talents of Makashi and Lightsaber Defense, of which I gave him two. Along with the Dodge feat, this gives him a huge boost vs one opponent. Slippery Manuever lets him use Dodge against 2 opponents, like with Anakin and Obi-Wan on the Hand. Advantageous Strike boosts his attacks with attacks of opportunity, since Makashi is based of that concept. Two uses of Contentious Opportunity and Makashi Riposte ensure that he gets through with his attacks of opportunity and lets him create those openings he needs to win. I chose to train him in Acrobatics because I think it's something he would've learned and been doing in his youth as a good complement to his Makashi style. I debated doing that with Dodge and lowering his Dex so he couldn't use it like the RCR did but I wasn't sure if it was allowed so Iskipped it and I think it turned out okay for it. Something of note I did was to stay away from the Jedi Master prestige class simply because I didn't think it fitted him with the serenity special ability. He gets his higher Force learning mostly from Palpatine and his study of the Sith. For his abilities I used PB 25, adjsuted for age and put his level ups into Constitution, Wisdom, Charisma, and Dexterity 3 times to offset his aging.

Count Dooku               CL15
Old male Human Jedi 3/Noble 4/Jedi Knight 4/Melee Duelist 1/Sith Lord 3
Force 6   Dark Side 15
Init +8   Senses Perception +9
Languages Basic, Bocce, High Galactic, Huttese, Geonosian, Gossam,  
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Defenses Ref 29 (flat-footed 28), Fort 27, Will 32
HP 90   Threshold 27
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Speed 6 sq
Melee +12 unarmed (1d4-1)
Melee +19 self-built dueling lightsaber (2d8+6)
Melee +25 self-built dueling lightsaber (2d8+6) with attack of opportunity
Melee +17 self-built dueling lightsaber (2d8+6) with Rapid Strike   
Ranged +14 by weapon
Base Attack +13   Grapple +14
Attack Options Melee Defense, Rapid Strike, Transposing Strike
Force Powers Contentious Opportunity x2, Force Grip, Force Lightning, Force Thrust, Makashi Riposte x2, Move Object, Rebuke
Force Techniques Force Point Recovery, Force Power Mastery (Makashi Ripsote)
Force Secrets Corrupted Power, Debilitating Power
Abilities Str 8, Dex 13, Con 8, Int 16, Wis 15, Cha 18
Special Abilities fearless, temptation
Skills Acrobatics +11, Deception +16, Knowledge (galactic lore) +15, Persuasion +16, Use The Force +21
Feats Dodge, Force-Sensitive, Force Training x3, Linguist, Melee Defense, Rapid Strike, Silver Tongue, Skill Focus (Use The Force), Slippery Maneuver, Weapon Focus (lightsabers), Weapon Prof (lightsabers, simple)
Talents Adept Negotiator, Advantageous Strike, Lightsaber Defense x2, Lightsaber Form Savant, Makashi, Noble Fencing Style, Power Of The Dark Side, Transposing Strike,
Equipment dueling lightsaber (self-built, red synthetic crystal), armorweave cape, fancy clothes, miniaturized long-range encrypted holo comlink

Destiny Fulfilled (Dooku has completed his destiny and fallen to the dark side and gained a +1 to his Intelligence and Charisma)

EDIT: Just thought of a couple people for upcoming contests. I'd really like to see Durge and Jango Fett, but maybe expand to do some other bounty hunters too. I just got onto kind of a bounty hunter kick a few days ago,

Winner of You Build the Character #8 - Yoda
Submissions are now closed. Voting is now open for the winning entry. Each forum member may vote once for their favourite entry in the contest. Post your vote in this thread, and remember to include the screenname of the person you're voting for. You have until 11.59pm (PDT) on Thursday 6 October to vote.

Good luck to everyone who entered, and may the best stats win. Smile
Also, let me know who you want to see in the next contest. Since this month was a movie character, next month will be EU.
Argh, I can't believe I missed this! I had my build sitting in AppleWorks on my desktop for the past two weeks, and I still missed it! Sigh. Oh well, here's the build anyhow:

Dooku, Jedi Master

CL 15

Old Male human Jedi 7/Jedi Knight 5/Jedi Master 3

Destiny: 1; Force: 9; Dark Side: 0
Init +15; Senses: Perception+14
Languages: Basic, High Galactic, Shyriiwook
Defenses: Reflex 30 (flat-footed 29), Fort 29, Will 30
Hp 98; Threshold: 29
Speed: 6 squares
Melee: unarmed + 18 (1d4+12) or
Melee: lightsaber +19 (2d8+12) or
Melee: lightsaber +17 (3d8+12) with Rapid Strike
Base Atk +15; Grp +17
Force Powers Known (Use the Force +25): battle strike, contentious opportunity, Force grip, levitate, Makashi riposte (2), mind trick, move object (2), pushing slash, rebuke, surge
Force Regimens Known: sparring practice, telekinetic practice, Vo'ren's second cadence
Force Secrets: Debilitating Power, Extend Power
Force Techniques:  Force Point Recovery, Improved Move Light Object
Abilities Str 13, Dex 15, Con 13, Int 14, Wis 14, Cha 16
Special Qualities: Fearless, Serenity
Talents: Block, Deflect, Greater Weapon Focus (lightsabers), Greater Weapon Specialization (lightsabers), Lightsaber Defense, Makashi, Power of the Dark Side, Weapon Specialization (lightsabers)
Feats: Force Regimen Mastery, Force Sensitivity, Force Training (4), Rapid Strike, Skill Focus (Use the Force), Weapon Focus (lightsabers), Weapon Proficiency (lightsabers, simple weapons)
Skills: Initiative+15, Knowledge (galactic lore) +14, Perception+14, Use the Force +25
Possessions: lightsaber (self built with Ilum crystal and pressure grip), Jedi robes, utility belt

Destiny Fulfilled (Education): Count Dooku has fulfilled his destiny by training Qui-Gon Jinn to knighthood, granting him a +5 to one skill (Use the Force). 

Destiny (Corruption): It is Count Dooku's destiny to turn to the Dark Side and become a Sith Lord.

Dooku, Sith Lord

CL 19

Venerable Male human Jedi 7/Noble 1/Jedi Knight 5/Jedi Master 3/Sith Lord 2
Destiny: 0; Force: 7; Dark Side: 18
Init+14; Senses: Perception +17
Languages: Basic, High Galactic, Shyriiwook, Geonosian, Sith
Defenses: Reflex 31 (flat-footed 30), Fort 30, Will 31
Hp 114; Threshold: 30
Speed: 6 squares
Melee: unarmed + 20 (1d4+12) or
Melee: lightsaber +20 (2d8+14) or
Melee: lightsaber +18 (3d8+14) with Rapid Strike
Base Atk +18; Grp +19
Force Powers Known (Use the Force +28): battle strike, contentious opportunity, Force grip, Force lightning (3), levitate, Makashi riposte (2), memory walk, mind trick, move object (2), pushing slash, rebuke, surge
Force Regimens Known: sparring practice, telekinetic practice, Vo'ren's first cadence, Vo'ren's second cadence
Force Secrets: Corrupted Power, Debilitating Power, Extend Power, Quicken Power
Force Techniques:  Force Point Recovery, Improved Move Light Object
Abilities Str 10, Dex 12, Con 10, Int 16, Wis 16, Cha 18
Special Qualities Fearless, Serenity, Temptation
Talents: Block, Deflect, Force Deception, Greater Weapon Focus (lightsabers), Greater Weapon Specialization (lightsabers), Lightsaber Defense, Makashi, Power of the Dark Side, Swift Power, Wealth, Weapon Specialization (lightsabers)
Feats: Force Regimen Mastery, Force Sensitivity, Force Training (4), Rapid Strike, Skill Focus (Use the Force), Skill Training (Persuasion), Weapon Finesse, Weapon Focus (lightsabers), Weapon Proficiency (lightsabers, simple weapons)
Skills: Initiative+16, Knowledge (galactic lore) +17, Knowledge (bureaucracy), Perception+17, Persuasion +18, Deception +18, Use the Force +28
Possessions: dueling lightsaber (self built with standard synthetic crystal and pressure grip), fine clothing, comlink (long range, miniaturized, encrypted, with holo capability)

Destiny Fulfilled (Education): Count Dooku has fulfilled the Education destiny by training Qui-Gon Jinn to knighthood, granting him a +5 to one skill (Use the Force) 

Destiny Fulfilled (Corruption): Count Dooku has fulfilled the Corruption destiny by turning to the Dark Side and becoming a Sith Lord, granting him +1 to two ability scores (Intelligence and Wisdom).

Destiny Fulfilled (Champion): Count Dooku has fulfilled the Champion destiny by creating the Confederacy of Independent Systems, granting him a +2 to Charisma.

Please excuse any mistakes.

And... I'll cast my vote for sienn_sconn. Nice build. Also, still hoping to see Cad Bane in the next contest.

Yes, I know I misspelled "Jensaarai".
Show
You are Red/Blue!
I am Red/Blue
I am both rational and emotional. I value creation and discovery, and feel strongly about what I create. At best, I'm innovative and intuitive. At worst, I'm scattered and unpredictable.

My vote goes to fairytalejedi and her wonderful version of Dooku.

I second Cad Bane and also put in a request for Durge. 

Winner of You Build the Character #8 - Yoda
I vote for JediMike, because it was similar to my original build before I had to revamp stuff to be legal.

And as for EU characters, I just finished the Grand Admiral Thrawn trilogy again, so I'd like to see Joruus C'baoth (or Jorus C'baoth, if you prefer the original over the clone).
I am Blue/Black
A difficult voting decision to be sure. I didn't even notice this contest until last night and by then it was far too late to enter my own version of Dooku. So...I think I'll have to go with october_knight's version. There are bits about all the builds that I like but I think this one most closely matches my own vision of Lord Tyranus.
I vote for Fariytalejedi.

If I had thought bout it I would have included adept negotiator.

Its to bad Sienn_Sconn's first build was illegal.

@Kerbouchard thank you

Just out of curiosity, how come no one has him trained in Pilot?

JOIN US AT THE NEW STAR WARS SAGA EDITION COMMUNITY: THE SAGA CONTINUES!

Compiled files of all Star Wars Saga Edition resource documents & reference tools - NPCs, character sheets, Dawn of Defiance, Force and lightsaber form power cards, Jedi Counseling articles, NPC statblocks, Saga Index to all feats, talents, species, weapons, etc, Star Wars articles and web enhancements

I thought I saw a droid piloting his Sloop in AotC.  Also, I don't remember seeing anything that pinned him as a pilot.  Trained wouldn't have been a bad idea, just not how I saw him.
I am Blue/Black
I thought I saw a droid piloting his Sloop in AotC.  Also, I don't remember seeing anything that pinned him as a pilot.  Trained wouldn't have been a bad idea, just not how I saw him.

Wasn't he flying that scooter-thing near the end of Episode 2, when he's getting shot at by the Clone trooper transport, when Padme falls off into the sand?

JOIN US AT THE NEW STAR WARS SAGA EDITION COMMUNITY: THE SAGA CONTINUES!

Compiled files of all Star Wars Saga Edition resource documents & reference tools - NPCs, character sheets, Dawn of Defiance, Force and lightsaber form power cards, Jedi Counseling articles, NPC statblocks, Saga Index to all feats, talents, species, weapons, etc, Star Wars articles and web enhancements

Wasn't he flying that scooter-thing near the end of Episode 2, when he's getting shot at by the Clone trooper transport, when Padme falls off into the sand?

He does, but he doesn't engage in any combat activities that would require Pilot checks to execute. He pretty much just orders his droid escorts to take out the pursuers, and keeps flying straight and level until he reaches the docking bay.
I vote is for fairytalejedi.

I vote for the EU character to be Jaina Solo imo. Best EU character. Very rich and fulled with tons of ideas and timelines to create her stats. Wookieepedia entry is 99 pages long when put into MS Word lol!
Epic Star Wars nerd and proud customer of Wizards since 1999. Founding member of the Mandalorian Jedi Tradition. Creator and Editor of the Ultimate Dream Builds Follow me on Twitter @Master_Valkar
Show
I am White/Green
I am White/Green
I am both orderly and instinctive. I value community and group identity, defining myself by the social group I am a part of. At best, I'm selfless and strong-willed; at worst, I'm unoriginal and mindless.

IMAGE(http://www.wizards.com/dnd/class/images/banners/Ranger.jpg)D&D Home Page - What Class Are You? - Build A Character - D&D Compendium

Good work everyone. I vote for... fairytalejedi.

For the next contest, I suggest Nym or Hondo Ohnaka.
Come and see my Star Wars Character Gallery! Please add a comment Winner of You Build the Character #26 Bounty Hunters Winner of YBtC #39 A New Hope
One week left now until voting closes.

Also, the new YBtC contest - Jaina Solo - is now up. Check it out here.
My vote is for fairytalejedi!

I'm excited about the Jaina Solo contest! I might make an entry.  She's one of only three female Star Wars characters on my Top 20 characters list (Mara Jade and Darth Zannah being the others).  
OK everyone, voting is now closed. And the winner is ... fairytalejedi! Congratulations FTJ, your stats will be entered into the Hall of Fame. Feel free to put "Winner of You Build the Character #24" in your signature.

Thank you to everyone who entered and voted, and be sure to check out the latest contest, Jaina Solo.
Thanks for the votes. It's not easy to stat Dooku, I think everyone did some really good builds.
Children believe what we tell them, they have complete faith in us. I ask of you a little of this childlike simplicity, and to bring us luck, let me speak four truly magic words: "A long time ago...." (Jean Cocteau's Beauty and the Beast) Winner of You Build the Character #12, YbtC #22, YbtC #24, YbtC #28 and YbtC #35 Winner of You Make the... Contest #8