Where can I find stuff on the Nentir Vale world?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
I like the standard campaign setting in the Player's Handbook and Dungeon Master's Guide but since they cancelled or postponed (?) the release of the Nentir book (I think I seen one  a while back) I was wondering if there is anywhere else on insider with info or articles, like Dragon Mag and if so if anyone can point me in the right direction.  I know that the idea was to not develop too much so DMs could come up with their own campaign, but I'm a bit to lazy and I don't like the look of the new FR and Ebberon and I've never been a fan of Dark Sun (before anyone screams at me this is not to say that these aren't well developed, fun campign worlds, they just don't appeal to me). If anyone can help I'd appreciate it.
I found Land of Heroes group and Points of Light wiki with a timeline and other material some time ago. Not sure if there are any better sources now.

Identical Games

D&D Published World foums at The Piazza (Dark Sun, Mystara, Spelljammer, Planescape, and more); Core Coliseum; D&D Material including my Master/Expert DM Competition entries

Thanks for that Dulsi, I've had a quick look at the links you suggested and they look to be exactly what I am looking for.  Do you know if the powercards are available as a download? It seems that they are no longer in print, or so I was told by my rpg supplier and they get their supplies directly from Wizards in Sydney (I live in Australia).
No downloadable power cards have been available from WotC to the best of my knowledge.

Identical Games

D&D Published World foums at The Piazza (Dark Sun, Mystara, Spelljammer, Planescape, and more); Core Coliseum; D&D Material including my Master/Expert DM Competition entries

Oh well.
The Piazza has just opened up a forum for the Nentir Vale campaign setting. You could keep an eye on that and see what others have to say. The forum is only a few days old as I post this, but I've not seen anyone else with a forum for the setting yet.

(I'm actually pretty suprised that WotC have not yet opened a Nentir Vale forum here.)

Since the 2008 forum changes I have spent more time on The Piazza than on Wizards of the Coast's forums. The Piazza's Campaign Settings area has since grown to cover more than 30 different campaign settings and its rules area (called The Crunchy Bits) has grown to cover 10 different RPG systems, including clone systems like Pathfinder and C&C and a free to download retro-clone built at The Piazza called Dark Dungeons.

Beyond the Moons: The official Spelljammer website Spelljammer Forum: The Piazza's forum dedicated to Spelljammer Spelljammer Wiki: The encyclopedia of Spelljammer

Sign In to post comments