Artificer support?!? Yes!

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
wizards.com/dnd/TOC.aspx?x=dnd/4new/drto...

Looks like its arcane month, with the artificer getting some feats and powers.
It's probably support for half-orc artificers who wear chain and wield hand crossbows.

Niche support FTW! 
[20:53] [SadisticFish] yeah Llamas convinced me
Or it could be 2 or 3 poorly designed weaksauce rare items. I have faith in the designers to accomplish this much and the editor to see no issue with this.
Or it could be 2 or 3 poorly designed weaksauce rare items. I have faith in the designers to accomplish this much and the editor to see no issue with this.

Or it could be something great. Half-full vs. half-empty.  I'm going to wait to read the article before I pass judgement.

Or it could be something great. Half-full vs. half-empty.  I'm going to wait to read the article before I pass judgement.

We are talking about the same group of designers here arent we? They have earnt the reputation of inability that they have from the terrible designs of the last year or so. Why should I suddenly have any faith in these bumbling fools. When all is said and done Past behaiviour is the best predictor for future behaiviour.

We are talking about the same group of designers here arent we? They have earnt the reputation of inability that they have from the terrible designs of the last year or so. Why should I suddenly have any faith in these bumbling fools. When all is said and done Past behaiviour is the best predictor for future behaiviour.

You throw around a lot insults in your posts. "bumbling fools" in this one, "inept" "incompetent" "lazy" and much worse in other posts. What I've never seen you do is write a detailed criticism of the game designs you hate. In reality, your posts are character attacks of the people at WotC veiled as criticism of the game they make. Why don't try to back up your throw away insults with some facts. Or maybe that's too much work for you. You wouldn't want to be lazy or anything.
The numbers and facts have been bought up that often that if you cant find them, you havent looked. Try and convince me such blunders like the Binder are not inept design with your "facts", good luck. Try and convince me that band aid feats for bad class design is good design!
I can say good things about wotc when they do good after all the fighter and warlord classes were and still are brilliant pieces of work and are the standard of design that should be maintained.
I have been lurking at this forum for a long time. Lady_Auralla used to be a much gentler poster. She really began this rampage after Wotc started all the heroes of shadow, character builder,  monster slider and dragon/dungeon content abominations.
I am Blue/Black
I am Blue/Black
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both selfish and rational. I'm scheming, secretive and manipulative; I use knowledge as a tool for personal gain, and in turn obtaining more knowledge. At best, I am mysterious and stealthy; at worst, I am distrustful and opportunistic.
Whilst I like to be gentle when possible, I also prefer to be honest even if it is painful to hear. It is as simple as wotc does good I applaud their efforts, the put out the crap they have been for the last year I give it to them between the eyes. I do not defend the indefensible.
Ehhh... there have been some pretty epic fails, but Dragon and Dungeon have both picked up steam in the last few months.  That's mostly why I re-upped (and I really wanted the CB back, even if it's still missing functions that should've been there from day one).

These days it seems like there isn't much middle ground.  It's either going to be awesome or it's going to suck donkey balls.  But the fact that it might be awesome really keeps the suspense alive!
[20:53] [SadisticFish] yeah Llamas convinced me
Sign In to post comments