When will it come new modules for dark sun?

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
It's been quite a while since the first module arrived ^^ Ain't it time for a new one soon? ^^

Though not for I really have any problem It's not me who keeps and my dad who keeps already have it all under the path he wants it to go. But just wondering. I wonder about forgotten realms too. (But maybe NWN campaign setting have a part in that) ^^
Pretty sure there wont be any new modules for Dark Sun during 4th. There might still be the occassional article or small update in the magazines. If your after more information I would suggest trying to get a hold of some of the Second Edition Dark Sun stuff, alot of it still has some useful information. Although from personal experience I would advice you to avoid the adventures, they arent that good.
Don't expect much in the future. DDI will give you some Dark Sun stuff at least once a month I believe, but as far as full on modules go you will probably not see any. Most of the D&D stuff that will come out will either be new campaign settings(which will be treated similiarly to dark sun) or generic modules that are targeted to the standard D&D players.

I say write some of your own adventures and post them here to share. I really wish i got better descriptions of some of the locations in the Campaign Setting, but at least it gives me a chance to make it my own. 
Ant Farm
Don't expect much in the future. DDI will give you some Dark Sun stuff at least once a month I believe, but as far as full on modules go you will probably not see any. Most of the D&D stuff that will come out will either be new campaign settings(which will be treated similiarly to dark sun) or generic modules that are targeted to the standard D&D players.

I say write some of your own adventures and post them here to share. I really wish i got better descriptions of some of the locations in the Campaign Setting, but at least it gives me a chance to make it my own. 

This is probably the best answer that you'll get. We, the fans, should strongly support the setting. That's really what kept Dark Sun alive through 3.0 and 3.5 and will do the same into the future. If I ever create any original content, I share.

Sign In to post comments