08/29/2011 Feature: "Innistrad at PAX"

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
This thread is for discussion of the Feature Article Innistrad at PAX, which goes live Monday morning on magicthegathering.com
I want that guy's Jace hoodie! Can anyone link me to where I can buy one of those? Google is proving unsucessful. D:

PORTRAIT OF A PLANESWALKER – Coming October 13th, 2013

IMAGE(http://sprites.pokecheck.org/i/385.gif)

I saw him in the exhibit hall at PAX. I'm pretty sure he made it himself (or had it made). It was pretty sweet looking.
Magic: The Gathering Rules Manager Wizards of the Coast Follow me @TabakRules
Looked like a fun party.  Bet any chick that showed up got a free ticket to this party.......
Looked like a fun party.  Bet any chick that showed up got a free ticket to this party.......

The tickets were free for everyone ... >_> Just so long as they played a mini game or participated in a game during the PAX event. Nothing special about girls.
I loved the expression on the actress's face: "I'm going to kill my manager as soon as I'm out of here".

Double Sided cards for the lose =(

Xactiphyn, I think dealing with geeks all day long is much more relaxing than dealing with many other groups of society.

Worst scenario, it's boring and awkward. Not too bad for a well paid day of work.

And I'm pretty sure nobody forced her into a "modelling" job, don't worry

The party looked fun. Not sure yet about Innistrad. I love the setting and I don't mind the mechanics so far. But card wise I didn't see anything that really got me excited so far. I have high hopes for the human "tribe" though.