Raxus Prime. Land of riches or a profiteers demise?

So I was thinking lately what if someone where to spec. their character into a slicer/mechanic type person and take up crafting as a viable hobby. Could it be possible that they could essentially use the scrap and junk rich world of raxus to their advantage by simply creating droids from the collected scrap? I mean various ships have crashed or have been left there to rot away. I'm sure any able slicer/mechanic could easily turn this into his advantage, although yes they would essentially become junk droids that would need to be constantly repaired. So could one essentially create a empire out of junk, then turn around to use it for smuggling operations, trading, their own personal army? Sure the odds are against them. Hostile terrain, rouge and wandering droids fill it's many levels of junk. Smugglers and brigands use this world as an escape. But would it at all be even possible to turn junk into gold? I'd love to hear all of your opinions on this mater!
Spartan's don't die... They're just Missing in Action. "If you can't beat them join them. Or get a bigger stick and regroup." -Me Current Projects: Infinite Legends: A Divided Conflict CG http://community.wizards.com/infinitelegends/wiki/Infinite_Legends:_A_Divided_Conflict_Campign_Guide?sdb=1&msg=VGhhbmsgeW91ISBZb3UgaGF2ZSBzdWNjZXNzZnVsbHkgdXBkYXRlZCB0aGlzIHBhZ2Uu
I certainly believe it is possible.  Kazdan Paratus built a replica of the Jedi Temple, the Jedi Council, and various other things, and all that as an insane creature.  Imagine the possibilities of a mechanically minded individual akin to, say, Grand Admiral Thrawn, and the sky is the limit (well, the edges of the universe, anyway).  
Winner of the You Make the... Contest #9: Jedi Padawans Winner of the You Build the Character#33:  EU Bounty Hunters Winner of the You Build the Character #37:  The Empire Strikes Back Winner of the "Ultimate Dream Builds #1: The Underworld" I am Blue/Black
I am Blue/Black
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both selfish and rational. I'm scheming, secretive and manipulative; I use knowledge as a tool for personal gain, and in turn obtaining more knowledge. At best, I am mysterious and stealthy; at worst, I am distrustful and opportunistic.
This is definitely possible, but it would have a high DC and take a LONG time.
I certainly believe it is possible.  Kazdan Paratus built a replica of the Jedi Temple, the Jedi Council, and various other things, and all that as an insane creature.  Imagine the possibilities of a mechanically minded individual akin to, say, Grand Admiral Thrawn, and the sky is the limit (well, the edges of the universe, anyway).  

haha Thrawn would have had a hay day on Raxus.
Spartan's don't die... They're just Missing in Action. "If you can't beat them join them. Or get a bigger stick and regroup." -Me Current Projects: Infinite Legends: A Divided Conflict CG http://community.wizards.com/infinitelegends/wiki/Infinite_Legends:_A_Divided_Conflict_Campign_Guide?sdb=1&msg=VGhhbmsgeW91ISBZb3UgaGF2ZSBzdWNjZXNzZnVsbHkgdXBkYXRlZCB0aGlzIHBhZ2Uu
This is definitely possible, but it would have a high DC and take a LONG time.

That's what I speculated. But hopefully in the long run it would work out.
Sign In to post comments