Athletics +29
endurance +24
insight +22
intimidate +21
perception +22
stealth +33
theviory +31

Twin strike
(the bracers and ice gloves and the ice shard are factored in)

+371d8+54 +2 more if bloodied

and 3d8 hunters quarry (will update powers and all items soon sugestions on powers and items
will be awesome

powers and gear coming soon sugestions on those would be nice though i do know blade cascade is going to be one of the dailies

PLEASE JUDGE MY CHARACTER NOT MY WRITING IM HERE FOR THE CHARACTER NOT ENGLISH
THANK YOU
Striker|striker hybrids are rarely powerful combinations, since for the most part hybrid class features work only with class attack powers.  Your build--actually builds, since you have two very different PCs here--would be better off with a single class.  

Shock Trooper is not the best choice for a PC who focuses on ranged combat, since the 11th level feature and both the attack powers are of limited use to someone dual-wielding hand crossbows.

Finally, cleaning up your post would make a big difference in the kind and quality of feedback you're likely to get.  At the moment it's a bit difficult to tell what feat goes to which PC, and the spelling errors and formatting are distracting.  It would also help to have a list of gear, as well as powers other than Twin Strike--since hopefully as a 30th-level character you're not relying solely on your at-will powers to deal damage.
Striker|striker hybrids are rarely powerful combinations, since for the most part hybrid class features work only with class attack powers.  Your build--actually builds, since you have two very different PCs here--would be better off with a single class.  

Shock Trooper is not the best choice for a PC who focuses on ranged combat, since the 11th level feature and both the attack powers are of limited use to someone dual-wielding hand crossbows.

Finally, cleaning up your post would make a big difference in the kind and quality of feedback you're likely to get.  At the moment it's a bit difficult to tell what feat goes to which PC, and the spelling errors and formatting are distracting.  It would also help to have a list of gear, as well as powers other than Twin Strike--since hopefully as a 30th-level character you're not relying solely on your at-will powers to deal damage.

I was thinking about ditching the drow and making it a sharp shooter anyway but i do not have to duel wield two hand crossbows i can have a short sword in my hand which is an off hand weapon
I will clean it up soon but right now im picking powers and gear and stuff like that

plus i take a -30,000 to spelling so i will try to fix that along the way
This isn't AIM or anything, you can take the time to spellcheck and utilize proper punctuation.
I hope the irony of the above post is not lost on anyone.
I hope the irony of the above post is not lost on anyone.

ha!
This isn't AIM or anything, you can take the time to spellcheck and utilize proper punctuation.

i will go through all that when i finialize the build but there are a lot of items in the game and going through all that  will take time thats why i want suggestions heck maybe i need to get diffrent feets and suchthere will be a much better edit when everything is finalize at the moment thisis a rough draft
"+371d8+54 +2 more if bloodied"

Wait what ?
"Non nobis Domine Sed nomini tuo da gloriam" "I wish for death not because I want to die, but because I seek the war eternal"

IMAGE(http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/19.jpg)

i will go through all that when i finialize the build but there are a lot of items in the game and going through all that  will take time thats why i want suggestions heck maybe i need to get diffrent feets and suchthere will be a much better edit when everything is finalize at the moment thisis a rough draft

"I will go through all that when I finalize the build, but there are a lot of items in the game and going through all that will take time. That is why I want suggestions. Heck, maybe I need to get different feats and such. There will be a much better edit when everything is finalized, at the moment this is a rough draft."

There, was that so hard?

I hope you realize nearly everyone else on this forum is taking the extra few seconds to make a little more sense. Please have the common courtesy to do the same.

Also, what is your epic destiny? I don't think you can have that stat spread.
I want my DPR at around 1300!
10/10 Would Flame Again: An Elite Paladin|Warlock The Elemental Man (or Woman): A Genasi Handbook The Warlord, Or How to Wield a Barbarian One-Handed The Bookish Barbarian Fardiz: RAI is fairly clear, but RAZ is different That's right. Rules According to Zelink!

"I will go through all that when I finalize the build, but there are a lot of items in the game and going through all that will take time. That is why I want suggestions. Heck, maybe I need to get different feats and such. There will be a much better edit when everything is finalized, at the moment this is a rough draft."

There, was that so hard?

I hope you realize nearly everyone else on this forum is taking the extra few seconds to make a little more sense. Please have the common courtesy to do the same.

Also, what is your epic destiny? I don't think you can have that stat spread.

I'm still picking between Destined Scion and Demi Dod.

There i proof read that sentence happy?

I want my DPR at around 1300!

Well you see i add STR twice because of Brutal Advantage and Brute Scoundrel and I add Dex because of  my Paragon Path Class Feature at Level 16. (When I use a ranger encounter power i add STR AGAIN!) Then you add all the other attack enhancing feats and thats what you get.  Though i do
not think my DPR is 1300.

Actually its Demigod, so you're still off.

And your build asserts it gets a DPR of 371d8+54ish

371(4.5)+54= ~1700 damage. 
10/10 Would Flame Again: An Elite Paladin|Warlock The Elemental Man (or Woman): A Genasi Handbook The Warlord, Or How to Wield a Barbarian One-Handed The Bookish Barbarian Fardiz: RAI is fairly clear, but RAZ is different That's right. Rules According to Zelink!
If your build doesnt do over 200 dpr at-will then your doing it wrong and no one cares! Tongue out
Well you see i add STR twice because of Brutal Advantage and Brute Scoundrel...

No, you don't. Brutal Advantage adds your Strength bonus when you have CA but don't use Sneak Attack.  It's impossible to get your SA damage and damage from Brutal Advantage on the same attack.

Actually its Demigod, so you're still off.

And your build asserts it gets a DPR of 371d8+54ish

371(4.5)+54= ~1700 damage. 

I think(?) that the assertion was meant to be: attack bonus of 37, with a damage of 1d8+54. Maybe?