The Virtual Table Guestlist

342 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hello, If you are a DDi member and would like to be in the BETA, make sure your Communication are Opted and give your name here.

OP will be updated periodically with the list of people interested in participating in the BETA and will be provided to the staff in charge of the Program.

This doesn't guarantee you will be invited. Its a focus on Who's really interested. But i believe that 30+ target invites will be better than 150+ random one. Knowing that rounds of invites are pushed back but people may individually be invited, i want to try refocus.

And in the meantime if you get an Invite, please to let us here know so your name can be removed from the list.   

Hope to see you soon !

In an effort to improve the BETA... 

Thank you

EDIT The BETA enters Open BETA (11/02/2011) community.wizards.com/dndbeta/blog/2011/...

BETA Guestlist: 

lofgren (invited) 
Mr.E_Danger (invited) 
Codebytes (invited) 
grobbsfist (invited) 
ravenblade23x (invited) 
Daperez (invited) 
kalidrev (invited) 

igneus (invited) 
Vahn (invited) 
Tumorseal (invited) 

Pld_in_tn (invited) 
Rawrigaaz  (invited) 
MidniteFox  (invited) 
Sotomatic  (invited) 
Razalus (invited) 
todathus (invited) 
thehangedman (invited) 
chipmunck  (invited) 
JarrodPrime (invited) 
Arehandai (invited) 
onyxbane (invited) 
Daemon_knight (invited) 
Thermite (invited) 
Scotch_and_dice
iserith (invited) 
skraig (invited) 
Artaxerxesnow (invited) 
UltimateZing (invited) 
Mommy_was_an_Orc  (invited)
Eremius_Valda  (invited)
UltimateEpic (invited)
Florispro  (invited)
AnarchsDelight  (invited)
Ragegear (invited)
Butcha (invited)
doctor_partyboy (invited) 
Triton_Spar (invited) 
neomoon(invited) 
Tacster (invited) 
Critmusic (invited) 
demignome (invited) 
Vizkal (invited) 
sfuzzymagic (invited) 
loststar (invited) 
Finnbarr (invited) 
imalilmilkdud (invited) 
procyon98 (invited) 
duck1812 (invited) 
eastc (invited) 
Kired25 (invited) 
emril (invited) 
AnarchsDelight   (invited)
necronomikron  (invited)  
Brell (invited)  
Darkwoulfe  (invited)
DarkXao  (invited)
Zantony  (invited)
IxidorRS (invited)
Abrohm  (invited)
Mergad  (invited)
pongidae  (invited)
Princeoswald  (invited)
Sebiale  (invited)
dbmoore  (invited)
salmonid  (invited)
Jiveon (invited)
WrackD  (invited)
Dragons-Treasure  (invited)
Vazago (invited)
jdog10  (invited)
Mujina  (invited)
Fogrob (invited)
MojoFlow (invited)
legolas1007 (invited)
RQuinton  (invited)
DnDMaster1975  (invited)
Wereferret  (invited)
ToddR  (invited)
Shadowfox9R   (invited)
The_Jnosh   (invited)
ShaneC   (invited)
Neejix   (invited)
YaZoR  (invited)
Straggler  (invited)
Zipkodiak   (invited)
Stabtar   (invited)
Dodecahedron   (invited)
shadowofcyrano    (invited)
pole287   (invited)
Morrittaja   (invited)
aeoreign   (invited)
Caladandc   (invited)
The1Darklord   (invited)
aarswft   (invited)
CurbsideProphet   (invited)
nerraDetroK   (invited)
firesnakearies   (invited)
Rayous   (invited)
gleamicus   (invited)
Folcon   (invited)
malcapricornis  (invited)
Tecmes  (invited)
ruggervt  (invited)
Cayne  (invited)
Dakhran   (invited)
edowning  (invited)
dizez  (invited)
royalign   (invited)
Jangg   (invited)
Aerendghast   (invited)
Lefty2shoes   (invited)
eicoolguy6  (invited)
Aginoth   (invited)
Bakha  (invited)
surreda   (invited)
Saphlyx   (invited)
Ioci  (invited)
Anikatharsis  (invited)
Arakon_the_Grey  (invited)
RathVanGuard  (invited)
jditt  (invited)
Errabal  (invited)
Gu!nnessbot  (invited)
Merifluous  (invited)
Shalin  (invited)
dcarnachan  (invited)
acarpenter   (invited)
Mrxak  (invited)
D0can  (invited)
Grishnakh  (invited) 
seekerpsion2012  (invited)
AlioTheFool  (invited)
acidyen  (invited)
thomas.j.theobald  (invited)
Kavannah  (invited)
Moxypoxy   (invited)
myt3m0w53  (invited)
embertiger  (Invited)
Jajunk  (Invited)
dumbmick  (Invited)
Prometheus1988   (Invited)
shadowalker  (Invited)
Allanon102  (Invited)
Witchwood  (Invited)
Judge_lead  (Invited)
Wynde  (Invited)
Skester  (Invited)
cosmos1717   (Invited)
Seeker95   (Invited)
Greyone00  (Invited)
AnderHigh   (Invited)
Graht   (Invited)
tsicroxe (Invited)
Mordraakyn  (Invited)
Bensenhaver  (Invited)
Arkon262  (Invited)
JGLump  (Invited)
Myoot  (Invited)

To all invited:  

[sblock=Here are links every Beta tester should bookmark]

Wizards Community Group and Chat - See blog posts from Wotc_Josh and Chat with other Beta Test members.

All of the Beta Forums - Find a campaign, talk about bugs, introduce yourself.

The Character Builder - Create and Save your character here to import it to the Virtual Table

The Adventure Tools (Monster Builder) - Find monsters here to import to the Virtual Table rawwwwr

The Virtual Table Campaign Manager - This is where you will find games to play, start your own
Campaign, or run an Event provided by WOTC.

Customer Service Help - Report VT bugs, problems and Requests. Also you can request more passes for the Virtual Table Events (Choose Dungeons and Dragons then DDi then Beta)

Virtual Table Wiki - Find helpful hints and tips from other Beta Testers

Yan
Montréal, Canada
@Plaguescarred on twitter

I'm very interested.
GRAHT!

Paolo Marcucci "Building better worlds"
Paolo

Cool 
Great Idea!

Can we get this stickied pls! 
GMT +10 (Aussie, Aussie, Aussie ....)
@Plague:  School budget is tight, but I can manage a 1 month sub to start.  I'm doing it primarily for the VT, so I would rather sign up when the invites are ready to go out.  Has Wizards given any hints as to when the next round is going out?
1.5 million people die each year as a result of not having clean drinking water. That is about 3 people every minute of every day. How long did it take you to write that post? And you're getting this upset over a game?
@Plague:  School budget is tight, but I can manage a 1 month sub to start.  I'm doing it primarily for the VT, so I would rather sign up when the invites are ready to go out.  Has Wizards given any hints as to when the next round is going out?

IMO their next move should be to make it a full open beta (any member).  More rounds of invites seems like a waste of time.  Just bite the bullet.

IMO their next move should be to make it a full open beta (any member).  More rounds of invites seems like a waste of time.  Just bite the bullet.

"Just bite the bullet" as in don't pay anything and wait it out and hope for open beta or "Just bite the bullet" as in pony up the money for the one month subscription?  I do appreciate your theories, but I would rather hear something a little more concrete and official, particularly since I am on a pretty tight budget.  I want to get the most I can out of the 1 month subscription in case the following month I am not able to pay.
1.5 million people die each year as a result of not having clean drinking water. That is about 3 people every minute of every day. How long did it take you to write that post? And you're getting this upset over a game?

Nope they havent give any date, only saying to PM Josh with people's name.

Yan
Montréal, Canada

"Just bite the bullet" as in don't pay anything and wait it out and hope for open beta or "Just bite the bullet" as in pony up the money for the one month subscription?  I do appreciate your theories, but I would rather hear something a little more concrete and official, particularly since I am on a pretty tight budget.  I want to get the most I can out of the 1 month subscription in case the following month I am not able to pay.

I meant WotC should "bite the bullet" and skip any future rounds of "invites" and just open it up.

I meant WotC should "bite the bullet" and skip any future rounds of "invites" and just open it up.

Here, Here.
Well... Time and time zone permitting, I'd be interested on being in on this caper.

Cheers

D   
UTC +10 (UTC +11 from October-March) I know what "bree-yark" really means. Fear my wrath!
 I'm also very interested
ooh... does this mean that its finally getting into beta testing phase???   

Woot!!! i can cancel my MMO's and go back to DDI again!!!!  

this was the whole reason i decided to even try DnD again!!!

It's been in BETA for a while now. This is a list to get interested persons into the BETA quicker than waiting for a 'random' invite.

It's been in BETA for a while now. This is a list to get interested persons into the BETA quicker than waiting for a 'random' invite.

The invites aren't totally random. You have to be part of DDi, for one thing. Second you have to opt in for them, and fill out the, I'm interested in being a beta tester form.

They pick some people at random from DDi, but the majority of people they pick randomly from those that opted in and said they are interested. But if you aren't part of DDi NOW, you won't get in the beta.

You do know the VT isn't anything like MMO, I hope.

The invites aren't totally random. You have to be part of DDi, for one thing. Second you have to opt in for them, and fill out the, I'm interested in being a beta tester form.

They pick some people at random from DDi, but the majority of people they pick randomly from those that opted in and said they are interested. But if you aren't part of DDi NOW, you won't get in the beta.

He has 'random' in quotes because he realizes exactly that.

You do know the VT isn't anything like MMO, I hope.

You do know that he has not even come remotely close to making any kind of comparison, I hope.  He's freeing up time to play DnD by not playing MMO's.

Celebrate our differences.

I have been patiently waiting to get in to the beta for quite some time, and would love to get added to the list.  I currently use MapTools and while it works, would love to switch over to a product that fully integrates the character builder.
I would love to get in on this. Main factor I started playing DnD again when 4e was first released a few years ago was the talk of a virtual tabletop. Very excited for when this is out officially... but a beta invite would be really nice too Laughing
Also interested in testing the beta platform, thank you for the consideration.
Guestlist forwarded to BETA Management Team

Yan
Montréal, Canada

Everyone who's posted here so far has been added to the beta group.  You can access that at community.wizards.com/dndbeta.  From there  you can find instructions on how to access the beta in the group forums and wiki.
Thanks Josh.     Guestlist Updated.

Yan
Montréal, Canada

I tried the link but no joy. Is there something I need to do in order to activate?

Nevermind, logged out then back in.
I tried the link but no joy. Is there something I need to do in order to activate?

Nevermind, logged out then back in.

you did what you needed to do.  Seems there is no auto refresh of status, have to manually log out and in..
"Five million Cybermen, easy. One Doctor? NOW you're scared!" - Rose Tyler

BETA Guestlist:

Graht   (Invited)
Mordraakyn  (Invited)
Bensenhaver  (Invited)
Arkon262  (Invited)
JGLump 
(Invited)
Myoot  (Invited)

Welcome aboard ... and well done Plague for getting the list started
Welcome to  the new people indeed.   Wink

Keep coming guys. This list is still rolling.

Yan
Montréal, Canada

I'd love to get in on the beta test.
I'd like to be in the beta too
i would love to be considerd for beta tester, summers nearly over but the campaine im running is still in full swing would love to be able to keep going with it over my next year in collage. name Joe L
if theres still some random invites going out to DDI members then come September i will be a DDI subscriber again, i only popped in once in a blue moon since we switched over to the new forum style... had no clue till i saw this though.

hope it uses the same map types as the Magic the gathering tactics game, from what i have seen of this...  the VTT could be one hell of an asset to  the community!! 

wonder if its gonna be like what they showed on that $8k touchscrean program with the multiple user's and stuff... if so, it could be the time to upgrade to a tablet!! ( hurry up tablet makers, gimme at least a 15" for under $500 that rocks!)

hope it uses the same map types as the Magic the gathering tactics game

Nope.

wonder if its gonna be like what they showed on that $8k touchscrean program with the multiple user's and stuff

Nope.

Google it   

Celebrate our differences.

I would like to get in the beta, thanks.
TY Jahrii... it looks awesome

how many players can it handle per game so far??  love to try to get some core collesium action via the VTT

2 more days till DDI... cant wait(payday with overtime!)

I would love a beta invite
I would really like to compare it to the other VTTs I've used.
TY Jahrii... it looks awesome

how many players can it handle per game so far??  love to try to get some core collesium action via the VTT

2 more days till DDI... cant wait(payday with overtime!)

the VT can handle 1 DM, and up to 9 players on the table at the same time
"Five million Cybermen, easy. One Doctor? NOW you're scared!" - Rose Tyler
Please add my name to the list.  I already have a friend in the beta & we would realy like to be able to test the vtt functionality with one of us as a DM & the other as a player.
Good idea. Please add my name to the list. I would like to give it a thorough tire kicking as I been using Maptools for just over a year or so and would like to see how an official product stands up.
I would love to be in the beta. I am dying to DM something over the internets1
Guestlist forwarded to BETA Management Team

Yan
Montréal, Canada