The hottest creature in Magic history?

226 posts / 0 new
Last post
Now I know that this type of thread has probably been done before but, I didn't see any on the first few pages so I decided to create it. So as the title says who do you think is the hottest creature, or planeswalker, in magic history male or female. So to start it off I will tell my top picks for Females it is a tie between Platinum Angel and Glissa the Traitor, and for the guys it is definitely Venser, the Sojourner. Thank you for reading and Posting.
Red-Hot Hottie

/thread

EDIT: **** YEAH I AM NINJA 
You'll forget you ever read this the minute you look away.
Veslfen's House of Bone-Dry Sarcasm
88318561 wrote:
76783093 wrote:
there is nothing "epic" about a turn one victory. ever. or really any magic game, for that matter.
So this one time, I wanted to play a game of Magic with my friend, but he was in another country and neither of us had Magic Online. I hitchhiked my way to the coast, barely fending off hungry wildlife when I couldn't get a ride, nearly dying of thirst crossing deserts, and posoning myself half to death foraging for food. At one point, I was taken hostage by a group of kidnappers, only managing to escape after a week of careful planning thanks to careful application of a rusty spoon. Once I reached the coast, I had no money to buy a ticket across the ocean, so I built a boat using my own two hands, and spent months sailing across the waves, nearly losing my deck as I swam to the shore of a desert island in a storm after being capsized by an enormous wave. Nearly delusional after so long with no human contact (the notches I cut in the single tree to tell time had long since felled the thing) I was eventually rescued by a passing ship, where I was taken aboard as a crew member. We sailed around the world, seeing many exotic places and having great adventures, before we finally arrived at my friend's country. Once more I stumbled across a desolate landscape, riding on train or car when I could, and going on foot when I could not. Eventually, weary to the bone, seven years after I started my journey, I arrived at my friend's house, clutching my well-worn and weathered deck to my chest. We shuffled up our decks, I won the roll. Gleefully, I laid down my cards. Black Lotus. My friend looked quizzically at me, wondering what I was about to do. After so long, he no longer knew what deck I had brought with me to this game. Flash. A knowing smile appears on my friend's face as the knowledge slowly returns to him. Protean Hulk. My friend extends his hand, knowing the game is over before it even started. And finally, after so many trials, the sweet taste of victory is mine.
56866178 wrote:
108166749 wrote:
So no one else is upset with the stunt Wizards just pulled to drive sales?
Drive sales of what? Non-Jace, non-Mystic cards? I'm pretty sure people already own more than eight Magic cards. If you don't, I feel for you. Maybe you can trade those Stoneforge Mystics, which are still quite valuable, for some.

Red-Hot Hottie?

EDIT: ninja'd

[<o>]

Orzhova Witness

Restarting Quotes Block
58086748 wrote:
58335208 wrote:
Disregard women acquire chase rares.
There are a lot of dudes for whom this is not optional.
97820278 wrote:
144532521 wrote:
How;s a 2 drop 1/2, Flying broken? What am I missing?
You're missing it because *turns Storm Crows sideways* all your base are belong to Chuck Norris and every other overused meme ever.
I'm all about super-control in MTG. If you're able to stop my shenanigans, then there aren't enough shenanigans. Lv 1 Judge Current Decklists Sweeping Beauty (Casual) A Vision of Clones (Casual) Coming soon... more decks! :-O
Was expecting oppening this thread and see posters all make the same joke.  Wasn't disapointed.
worship the horn
http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/28209491/Conch_Horn
Some would say that Chandra Nalaar, Chandra Ablaze, and Chandra, the Firebrand qualify both ways, but others aren't happy with her nose...

There's Battlegrace Angel, there's Teysa, Orzhov Scion, there's Bloodthrone Vampire... and so many others.

Coming up with weird ideas to make everyone happy since 2008!

I have now started a blog as an appropriate place to put my crazy ideas.

Official Rules Advisor
Elvish Scout is the hottest, plus the artwork shows that she really knows how to handle the wood.
What!? No Akroma, Angel of Wrath?
How 'bout Drana, Kalastria Bloodchief
I'd have to vote for Basandra, Battle Seraph
Or any of the women Terese Neilsen paints for that matter...    
Essence Vortex not a creature but still
This thread makes me uncomfortable.
Once again, another thread like this, where everyone posts girls. So sad.

Oh, and Jace... before his M12 Makeover.
This thread makes me uncomfortable.

I know, all the pun... horrible.
… and then, the squirrels came.

Hello I'm new, and I completely agree with you!

I love Venser, The Sojourner. I have an attraction to Ajani Vengeant, and an extremely odd attraction to Contagious Nim ... the way he's positioned...

And there is this one elf archer dude, he's pretty hot.

And there is this one elf archer dude, he's pretty hot.

Legolas is a MTG card?
Fat Ass

Edit: I always though these threads were cheesey but I have to
thorw Save Life in the ring.

I dream of Beer Head Armies.

Autocard is our friend. [c‍]Urborg Mindsucker[/‍c] → Urborg Mindsucker

Most Magic players are nerds.  Most nerds are male.  Most males are straight.  So most of these are going to be female.

Samurai of the Pale Curtain is one of my favorites.
Venser, the Sojourner is pretty good-looking as far as males go, but he's been posted.
Then there's Ramirez DePietro, for being flamboyant.  :P
STEP 1: Find your cousin STEP 2: Get your cousin in the cannon STEP: 3 Find another cousin
Welcome to getting the joke.
Hi. I had to remove some content from this thread because inappropriate topic violates the Code of Conduct or because it quoted content that did.

Please keep your posts in good taste.
I hardly see how any of these posts are "in taste" as nearly every post is objectifying women and the female form, which is most instances can be seen as extremely offensive. Also, I like how the beastiality joke got left up, but no a reference to a very famous novel is over the line.

Best lock the whole thread if you're going to nitpick.
We all enjoy a little Nabakov every now and again, but.....
STEP 1: Find your cousin STEP 2: Get your cousin in the cannon STEP: 3 Find another cousin
Explain why the furry's beastiality joke got left up.
The threshhold of bad taste in humor coupled with political correctness is a tricky, sticky fine line.
Just roll with it man. 
This forum is terrible.
This forum is great.

I've always liked chandra but on Chandra, The Firebrand not so much the face but definitely the legs.

Also, Life Burst, Aegis Angel, and Merfolk Mesmerist for some reason.
This forum is terrible.

So, you're trying to say that Kiln Fiend isn't hot? How? It's on fire.

As for everyone naming Lady-Cards, I have no idea why they are doing this.

Orzhova Witness

Restarting Quotes Block
58086748 wrote:
58335208 wrote:
Disregard women acquire chase rares.
There are a lot of dudes for whom this is not optional.
97820278 wrote:
144532521 wrote:
How;s a 2 drop 1/2, Flying broken? What am I missing?
You're missing it because *turns Storm Crows sideways* all your base are belong to Chuck Norris and every other overused meme ever.
We are already doing this thread in the Art section...

~ Tim
I am Blue/White Reached DCI Rating 1800 on 28/10/11. :D
Sig
56287226 wrote:
190106923 wrote:
Not bad. But what happens flavor wise when one kamahl kills the other one?
Zis iz a sign uf deep psychological troma, buried in zer subconscious mind. By keelink himzelf, Kamahl iz physically expressink hiz feelinks uf self-disgust ova hiz desire for hiz muzzer. [/GermanPsychologistVoice]
56957928 wrote:
57799958 wrote:
That makes no sense to me. If they spelled the ability out on the card in full then it would not be allowed in a mono-black Commander deck, but because they used a keyword to save space it is allowed? ~ Tim
Yup, just like you can have Birds of paradise in a mono green deck but not Noble Hierarch. YAY COLOR IDENTITY
56287226 wrote:
56888618 wrote:
Is algebra really that difficult?
Survey says yes.
56883218 wrote:
57799958 wrote:
You want to make a milky drink. You squeeze a cow.
I love this description. Like the cows are sponges filled with milk. I can see it all Nick Parks claymation-style with the cow's eyes bugging out momentarily as a giant farmer squeezes it like a squeaky dog toy, and milk shoots out of it.
56287226 wrote:
56735468 wrote:
And no judge will ever give you a game loss for playing snow covered lands.
I now have a new goal in life. ;)
You mean the subforum that maybe gets four posts a day? Good to know!
Honorable mentions (for me) are Reversal of Fortune, Chandra Nalaar, Elspeth, Knight-Errant, Liliana Vess and Liliana of the Veil.  Although they're not rightly creatures, they're still hot as Hell.

Linvala, Keeper of Silence, Akroma, Angel of Wrath, Soul Collector and Jhoira of the Ghitu are easily among my favorite with the vard type "creature."
"Do not concern yourself with my origin, my race, or my ancestry. Seek my record in the pits, and then make your wager." --Arcanis the Omnipotent
Who Am I?
I am Blue/Black
I am Blue/Black
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both selfish and rational. I'm scheming, secretive and manipulative; I use knowledge as a tool for personal gain, and in turn obtaining more knowledge. At best, I am mysterious and stealthy; at worst, I am distrustful and opportunistic.
IMAGE(http://wiki.mtgsalvation.com/images/2/23/Phyrexian_Loyalty.png)
Before they banned the format out of existence, I was a proud supporter of Modern.

I hardly see how any of these posts are "in taste" as nearly every post is objectifying women and the female form, which is most instances can be seen as extremely offensive.

Magic cards have NO personality. How else are people supposed to judge them?

Also, I like how the beastiality joke got left up

Beastiality is just another sexual preference, it is in no way worse just because you don't agree with it.

3,000th post: September 5, 2010 4,000th post: March 24, 2012 Winner of the YMTC Ravnica War of the Guilds contest as guild Dimir.

Snapcaster Mage is the best card of all time. How do you deal?

Of course, to continue the tradition of puns, while not a creature, I'll assume the sun cycle is the hottest. And I am surprised absolutely nobody has said "I'll tap that" yet.

Hippie: Furries are simply the buttmonkeys of the Internet; they probably wouldn't be made fun of if they weren't always calling all non-furries Nazis for not being furries. (Yes, Hitler never logged on to a furry site.) Pedophiles probably have their own subclause to Godwin's law.
139359831 wrote:
Clever deduction Watson! Maybe you can explain why Supergirl is trying to kill me.
---- Autocard is your friend. Lightning Bolt = Lightning Bolt
I bring this up every time, but I've always thought Melira, Sylvok Outcast was rather cute
You'll forget you ever read this the minute you look away.
Veslfen's House of Bone-Dry Sarcasm
88318561 wrote:
76783093 wrote:
there is nothing "epic" about a turn one victory. ever. or really any magic game, for that matter.
So this one time, I wanted to play a game of Magic with my friend, but he was in another country and neither of us had Magic Online. I hitchhiked my way to the coast, barely fending off hungry wildlife when I couldn't get a ride, nearly dying of thirst crossing deserts, and posoning myself half to death foraging for food. At one point, I was taken hostage by a group of kidnappers, only managing to escape after a week of careful planning thanks to careful application of a rusty spoon. Once I reached the coast, I had no money to buy a ticket across the ocean, so I built a boat using my own two hands, and spent months sailing across the waves, nearly losing my deck as I swam to the shore of a desert island in a storm after being capsized by an enormous wave. Nearly delusional after so long with no human contact (the notches I cut in the single tree to tell time had long since felled the thing) I was eventually rescued by a passing ship, where I was taken aboard as a crew member. We sailed around the world, seeing many exotic places and having great adventures, before we finally arrived at my friend's country. Once more I stumbled across a desolate landscape, riding on train or car when I could, and going on foot when I could not. Eventually, weary to the bone, seven years after I started my journey, I arrived at my friend's house, clutching my well-worn and weathered deck to my chest. We shuffled up our decks, I won the roll. Gleefully, I laid down my cards. Black Lotus. My friend looked quizzically at me, wondering what I was about to do. After so long, he no longer knew what deck I had brought with me to this game. Flash. A knowing smile appears on my friend's face as the knowledge slowly returns to him. Protean Hulk. My friend extends his hand, knowing the game is over before it even started. And finally, after so many trials, the sweet taste of victory is mine.
56866178 wrote:
108166749 wrote:
So no one else is upset with the stunt Wizards just pulled to drive sales?
Drive sales of what? Non-Jace, non-Mystic cards? I'm pretty sure people already own more than eight Magic cards. If you don't, I feel for you. Maybe you can trade those Stoneforge Mystics, which are still quite valuable, for some.
I hardly see how any of these posts are "in taste" as nearly every post is objectifying women and the female form, which is most instances can be seen as extremely offensive.

Women are people, not objects. But women's bodies are objects, owned by women. In principle, therefore, it does not have to be contemptuous of the equality of women to regard a woman's body as looking good, any more than it is contemptuous of men to regard a man's car as looking good.

Coming up with weird ideas to make everyone happy since 2008!

I have now started a blog as an appropriate place to put my crazy ideas.

Maybe the car doesn't appreciate being oggled? Has anyone thought of the cars?!
Maybe the car doesn't appreciate being oggled? Has anyone thought of the cars?!

Speak 4 yourself, my car is sexy, it has a bra.

<----- Loser.

Whats up with hippie tonite anyway? he's been crabbin on threads all over.
Someone get this guy a J to mellow on.