Drafting WWZ

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
So later this evening my local game store will be holding a WWK WWK ZEN draft (I know its odd, they got a box of WWK and want to draft it). I have never drafted this format before. Do you guys have any tips on what cards/colours are good, and what things I should stay away from. Also general pick orders would be nice too. Im aware of BREAD and all that jazz I have drafted pelnty of SOM block and m12. Keep in mind we are drafting two WWK packs so it will be a bit different.

Thanks for your Help!
If you get a Jace, even if it goes against the colors you're drafting, rage pull. Rage pull like you've never pulled before. Put it in a sleeve and sell it.
Saw "WWZ". Assumed that this was a Zombies vs Humans draft. Now extremely disappointed.
Coming Soon to the Magic: Expanded Multiverse: FRAGMENTS: A Shards of Alara Anthology
(Click through to view the cover and announcement page)Want to get your work in the Expanded Multiverse? Come join the project! Oh, and check out my blog, Storming the Ivory Tower: making sense of academia, media, and culture twice weekly.