Why require Wednesday night?

42 posts / 0 new
Last post
Our encounters group has been meeting on Saturday, but somebody in another group complained to Wizards, and now they insist we move to Wednesday night?  What's so damn special about Wednesday?  We've grown a good group of people, new to the game, returning to the game, etc.  Why penalize them for coming out on the day that works for them? 
Our encounters group has been meeting on Saturday, but somebody in another group complained to Wizards, and now they insist we move to Wednesday night?  What's so damn special about Wednesday?  We've grown a good group of people, new to the game, returning to the game, etc.  Why penalize them for coming out on the day that works for them? 

I had the same question this past season. I wanted to run the Encounters session this past season, but for personal reasons Wednesday nights are not a possibility for me, and probably never will be. So, I had contacted my local FLGS and offered to run an Encounters group that met on an alternate day, AFTER the main Wednesday group, for people like myself.

The owner was pretty stoked about the idea, and so was I, so he contacted the Wizards rep, and was told that we could not run it on another night, even in addition to the Wednesday night, since the point of the Encounters model was to get everyone playing together at the "same time".

I file this under the same heading as not releasing the Encounters after the season has ended in either Dungeon magazine (which would invest the DDI membership we pay for with a little more value!!) or even in a KotS-style module that can be bought.... POOR DECISION.
So many PCs, so little time...

We have been running Encounters on Saturdays for the last year and a half. The game store we run it at is not open on Wednesday nights.

Now, all of a sudden, our rep tells us that we have to run it on Wednesday nights. And, come to find out, the store across town with empty tables on Wednesday is complaining about us!

So, how do you tell 18 people (new and veterans) that Wizards does not care about them and that they are out of luck in playing D&D at their favorite local game store?

Is it possible for us to get a Wizards rep to address this?

I think that the following compromise should be allowed for:

IF the gaming store offers Encounters on Wednesdays OR the store is not open on Wednesdays, that they should be able to host it on different days, as long as they are advertised.

I COULD NOT run  in my local game store's game, because they ran it at 2:30 PM on Wednesdays.  Being 26 and actually having a job, I can't play.

Because I couldn't play, I just ran a game on Saturdays, and had a group of about seven players.  Guess what?

All of them were adults, and all of them wanted to play Encounters, but couldn't, because policy states "it must be on Wednesday", and the store closed at 5:00 on Wednesdays. 
Salla, on minions: I typically use them as encounter filler. 'I didn't quite fill out the XP budget, not enough room left for a decent near-level monster ... sprinkle in a few minions'. Kind of like monster styrofoam packing peanuts.
Is it possible to get this thread to the Community forum?  I think it fits better over there, and we might have a better shot at getting an answer from a WotC employee.
Salla, on minions: I typically use them as encounter filler. 'I didn't quite fill out the XP budget, not enough room left for a decent near-level monster ... sprinkle in a few minions'. Kind of like monster styrofoam packing peanuts.
WARNING! Old-schooler admitting ignorance.

I don't get it. What's so special about this Encounters thing that you're willing to let WotC dictate when you can play?
Boraxe wrote: "Knowledge of the rules and creativity are great attributes for a DM, but knowing when to cut loose and when to hold back, when to follow the rules and when to discard them, in order to enhance the enjoyment of the game is the most important DM skill of all." Keeper of the Sacred Kitty Bowl of the House of Trolls. Resident Kitteh-napper.
If the idea is to get everyone playing at the same time, does that mean that I have to wait for early Thursday morning in the UK?

As to releasing the Encounters stuff afterwards to Insider subscribers, +1 to that.

I don't get it. What's so special about this Encounters thing that you're willing to let WotC dictate when you can play?

This. This. A thousand times this. WotC publishes the books and such. WotC does not tell you how/when to play, anymore than they can tell you who to play with. Run the "Encounters" encounter any day you please, I say.

Standard Answer to all 5E rules questions: "Ask your DM."

I would presume WotC stop providing you with the necessary materials to run Encounters if you don't do what they ask. I also think stores get certain other benefits for running encounters, like slightly earlier releases for certain products.
This is the explanation we received back during Season 2, when we tried to host it on a different night. 

Encounters is a worldwide scheduled, OPEN event. All the participating stores are registered and searchable on the Encounters mainpage. So anyone anywhere in the world can type in their city/state/postal code and find out if there's an Encounters event near them so they can visit on Wednesdays to play. 
Now, if stores were to organize Encounters on another day, the players would come on Wednesday and be disappointed. So for their convenience, WotC decided that stores could only organize the events on Wednesdays and not on any other day.

This screws some players out of the ability to participate, but I guess those are acceptable losses to WotC. Of course, there is also a certain marketing appeal to having a set day on which their Organized Event is held. Just look at the Encounters banner on the D&D homepage for example, which changes every Thursday to reflect the progress of the adventure. 

Now, I'm not saying that enforcing stores to play Encounters only on Wednesdays is a good idea. But in the end, the store, the DM and the players are still hosting and playing in an event organized by WotC. This event would not be possible without them (I mean, they provide the source material necessary to run the event for free). So I'd say this entitles them to some say in the way it's organized. 

Make no mistake, it could be a lot worse. What if WotC started enforcing other rules, like players not being allowed to use pre-Essentials material to create their characters, or making sure no session lasts more than 2 hours? Because those rules are also on the Encounters page, and I know from my own experience that lots of groups don't adhere by them.
On a different note, who else thinks it's stupid that the Neverwinter Campaign Setting is legal as source material for character creation, but that the book itself is released more than one week after Encounters starts? (which is today, by the way) My guess: in 2 weeks, we're going to see a lot of new characters joining the campaign!
I get the business model. But, seems to me that as long as a store is running Encounters on Wednesday nights, how can WotC stop the same store, (who is complying and therefore receiving the materials) from running it on other days? Seems good for the players and good for business.

As for making the material available, I want access too, but I understand making it in-store only. If everyone knew they could just wait for a bit and have access to the material that would reduce the LGS traffic.
Odd and stupid. :/

I mean, sure, you could go to the store at wednesday night and be disappointed, but you didn't know when the store started the event anyways. It could be 7 'o clock, 8 'o clock or even 9 'o clock so you could be too late/soon anyways.
Any intelligent person would send an e-mail to the store, it's e-mail adress being available through the encounters main page, asking about details.
Get your Microsoft Word Monster Statistics Block Template here! My Campaign

One thing I have noticed is Wizard's has been doing a lot of stupid things so my conclusion is things are not going so great from a business standpoint and they better be careful as Paizo seems to be growing stronger in the gaming industry with Pathfinder.

Would someone be able to give me (Troglodyte that I am) a Cliff-Notes version of what this "Encounters" is?

I get the impression from context that it is an in-store world-wide campaign event of some sort.

From my armchair, it seems like the FLGSs that participate would surely be able to home-brew something unofficial for Saturday nights for the folks that can't attend the required Wednesday nights, and get the best of both worlds without rocking WotC's business model too badly.
[spoiler New DM Tips]
  • Trying to solve out-of-game problems (like cheating, bad attitudes, or poor sportsmanship) with in-game solutions will almost always result in failure, and will probably make matters worse.
  • Gun Safety Rule #5: Never point the gun at anything you don't intend to destroy. (Never introduce a character, PC, NPC, Villain, or fate of the world into even the possibility of a deadly combat or other dangerous situation, unless you are prepared to destroy it instantly and completely forever.)
  • Know your group's character sheets, and check them over carefully. You don't want surprises, but, more importantly, they are a gold mine of ideas!
  • "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." It's a problem if the players aren't having fun and it interferes with a DM's ability to run the game effectively; if it's not a problem, 'fixing' at best does little to help, and at worst causes problems that didn't exist before.
  • "Hulk Smash" characters are a bad match for open-ended exploration in crowds of civilians; get them out of civilization where they can break things and kill monsters in peace.
  • Success is not necessarily the same thing as killing an opponent. Failure is not necessarily the same thing as dying.
  • Failure is always an option. And it's a fine option, too, as long as failure is interesting, entertaining, and fun!
[/spoiler] The New DM's Group Horror in RPGs "This is exactly what the Leprechauns want you to believe!" - Merb101 "Broken or not, unbalanced or not, if something seems to be preventing the game from being enjoyable, something has to give: either that thing, or other aspects of the game, or your idea of what's enjoyable." - Centauri
From my armchair, it seems like the FLGSs that participate would surely be able to home-brew something unofficial for Saturday nights for the folks that can't attend the required Wednesday nights, and get the best of both worlds without rocking WotC's business model too badly.

That's what my FLGS does (not sure what the F in FLGS means, but mine is definitely an "effing" local game store).  They have the sanctioned encounters on Wednesday and then they have multiple campaigns going during the rest of the week to accomodate most of the other folks.  It is the best of both worlds, but not every game store can devote the time to multiple dnd thingies a week.

That's what my FLGS does (not sure what the F in FLGS means, but mine is definitely an "effing" local game store).  They have the sanctioned encounters on Wednesday and then they have multiple campaigns going during the rest of the week to accomodate most of the other folks.  It is the best of both worlds, but not every game store can devote the time to multiple dnd thingies a week.

LOL - I've got an Effing Local Game Story in my small-town area - they're mostly into selling comic books, they might do Encounters there, but the only special event I've ever seen there has been eerily silent and sullen Magic the Gathering games. 

I feel much more comfortable shopping online:  the few times I've ever been in there, I got extremely unfriendly glares from the pair of creepy neckbeards who hang out at the cash register, whispering to each other and generally not serving my kind around there.
[spoiler New DM Tips]
  • Trying to solve out-of-game problems (like cheating, bad attitudes, or poor sportsmanship) with in-game solutions will almost always result in failure, and will probably make matters worse.
  • Gun Safety Rule #5: Never point the gun at anything you don't intend to destroy. (Never introduce a character, PC, NPC, Villain, or fate of the world into even the possibility of a deadly combat or other dangerous situation, unless you are prepared to destroy it instantly and completely forever.)
  • Know your group's character sheets, and check them over carefully. You don't want surprises, but, more importantly, they are a gold mine of ideas!
  • "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." It's a problem if the players aren't having fun and it interferes with a DM's ability to run the game effectively; if it's not a problem, 'fixing' at best does little to help, and at worst causes problems that didn't exist before.
  • "Hulk Smash" characters are a bad match for open-ended exploration in crowds of civilians; get them out of civilization where they can break things and kill monsters in peace.
  • Success is not necessarily the same thing as killing an opponent. Failure is not necessarily the same thing as dying.
  • Failure is always an option. And it's a fine option, too, as long as failure is interesting, entertaining, and fun!
[/spoiler] The New DM's Group Horror in RPGs "This is exactly what the Leprechauns want you to believe!" - Merb101 "Broken or not, unbalanced or not, if something seems to be preventing the game from being enjoyable, something has to give: either that thing, or other aspects of the game, or your idea of what's enjoyable." - Centauri

Now, I'm not saying that enforcing stores to play Encounters only on Wednesdays is a good idea. But in the end, the store, the DM and the players are still hosting and playing in an event organized by WotC. This event would not be possible without them (I mean, they provide the source material necessary to run the event for free). So I'd say this entitles them to some say in the way it's organized. 

Make no mistake, it could be a lot worse. What if WotC started enforcing other rules, like players not being allowed to use pre-Essentials material to create their characters, or making sure no session lasts more than 2 hours? Because those rules are also on the Encounters page, and I know from my own experience that lots of groups don't adhere by them.

Theoretically, however, the model is set.. complain about the group allowing non-Essential material, or running over, and your WotC rep will tell them it is a non-sanctioned event, and subject to whatever penalties they deem to be needed if it doesn't change.

edit: prevention of wall of text
I feel much more comfortable shopping online:  the few times I've ever been in there, I got extremely unfriendly glares from the pair of creepy neckbeards who hang out at the cash register, whispering to each other and generally not serving my kind around there.

Irrational, excitable mind:  "Oh, cool.  This guy's been to the same store I have!"

Rational, boring mind:  "Neckbeards are EVERYWHERE, man.  This is not an isolated occurrence."
Would someone be able to give me (Troglodyte that I am) a Cliff-Notes version of what this "Encounters" is?

I get the impression from context that it is an in-store world-wide campaign event of some sort.

Creating home brew content would be good, but the concept of Encounters is that it's a module style adventure, where the "party" is liable to change every week as new players come in and old ones can't make it. The fact that WotC provides everything you need.. adventure, maps, etc makes it as low maintence as you can get.. a busy DM can just show up, pop open the book, run that nights set up and encounter, and then fold up and go home (or to work, if you work a third shift kind of deal..)

That's what my FLGS does (not sure what the F in FLGS means, but mine is definitely an "effing" local game store).

Officially, the F stands for 'friendly'.

Officially.
The difference between madness and genius is determined only by degrees of success.

Here's my take on it:

Wizards of the Coast gives out freebies to people who DM their "official" events.  I know friend of mine has a really AWESOME ship tile (which, by the way, WotC, you should really make an oceanic tile set with ships, but I digress), free adventures (like an intro to the Tomb of Horrors for 4e), and other stuff.  Players get stuff, too.

In order to get enough points to get stuff, I need to DM/play 5+ games per six months.

However, it is PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE for me to do so without quitting my job to play at 2:30 PM on Wednesdays in my area, or driving an hour out of my way to get to a game that starts at 6:30(ironically, this might be easier now that my wife got a new job and we're moving to Florida... where I don't have one yet Frown )

Now, I know it might seem trite to only play for rewards, which I'm not.  I LOVE playing D&D.  Love it.  My wife loves it.

And, y'know what, when it comes down to it, I'm cool not playing "officially" for "stuff".  But I think that this "Wednesday or the Highway" attitude is asinine. In fact, my wife, who was looking over my shoulder, asked what this thread was about, and gave the same response when I explained how WotC is punishing stores that don't run it on the 'correct' day.  She even asked me "What's special about Wednesdays", and I said "WotC says it's so everyone knows what day they can play Encounters" and she gave me the look.

However, I CAN understand saying that "it must be run on Wednesdays".  What I DON'T understand is why WotC says in the same breath "and screw anybody who can't make it on Wednesday," which is what their policy feels like.
Corrin and Bugbear, thank you very much - between the two of you, I've gotten exactly the Cliff-Notes version I wanted to explain why it's not a simple matter of the stores just providing their own alternative on a better day

I think I can understand why WotC feel like they have to be so strict about how things are done, too - it costs them money to provide the goodies and other support for the events.  It's easy to imagine that they could expect serious problems if they set the precedent of relaxing their standards for one store, only to have all the other stores follow suit, and then open themselves up to people taking advantage of things to squeeze free goodies out of them, and other people calling in the lawyers, until the whole event has to be shut down because they are losing too much money to justify the chaos.

And certainly, official WotC freebies are much better incentives for the FLGS to host the event, than the FLGS having to provide rewards and other support out of their own pockets, so I can see why the FLGSs would rather quietly work around the restrictions to make things work better for themselves and their customers, than to skip the WotC stuff and provide their own alternative.
[spoiler New DM Tips]
Not that this is a particularly good reason, but WotC also doesn't want D&D to interfere with their much more profitable Magic the Gathering events that are on other nights.
Not that this is a particularly good reason, but WotC also doesn't want D&D to interfere with their much more profitable Magic the Gathering events that are on other nights.

Which is kind of stupid.  FLGS don't want that, either, as they are profitable fo them, as well.  However, there isn't ANY gaming store that I've ever been in that was so full of magic players that they couldn't run a game of D&D at the same time.
Can't the store offer it on Wednesday nights and run it again on any other night of the week?  Sure, you don't get the official 'points' and therefor no cards, but you can still play the campaign, yes?
Resident Shakespeare
Can't the store offer it on Wednesday nights and run it again on any other night of the week?  Sure, you don't get the official 'points' and therefor no cards, but you can still play the campaign, yes?

Not if it wants to keep its Encounters license.
However, there isn't ANY gaming store that I've ever been in that was so full of magic players that they couldn't run a game of D&D at the same time.

My FLGS manages to get around 25 to 30 people in their not overly large store for most Magic events... best to not expect any particular individual's FLGS related experiences to be indicative of "normal."

I find it interesting though that someone brought up WotC's magic events and didn't equate asking a store to do their Encounters program on Saturdays to asking the store to double-host Friday Night Magic on the following Tuesday because that's when you happen to be available...

ATTENTION:  If while reading my post you find yourself thinking "Either this guy is being sarcastic, or he is an idiot," do please assume that I am an idiot. It makes reading your replies more entertaining. If, however, you find yourself hoping that I am not being even remotely serious then you are very likely correct as I find irreverence and being ridiculous to be relaxing.

I find it interesting though that someone brought up WotC's magic events and didn't equate asking a store to do their Encounters program on Saturdays to asking the store to double-host Friday Night Magic on the following Tuesday because that's when you happen to be available...

Well, it's called Friday Night Magic.  It would be inconceivable to host it on any night that isn't Friday.

Encounters has no such day attached to its name, so people want it whenever they want it.

My proposed fix:  Call it "Wednesday Night Encounters".

More (actually) seriously:  People aren't asking for all the promo stuff for enounters on Saturdays, they just want to play.  Stores only give out FNM promo cards on Fridays, but guess what?  They host sanctioned Magic on other days to accomodate busily-scheduled players.  The folks in this thread just want to see the neato-burrito content that their Wednesday-free bretheren get to enjoy.  Why can't they?

(edited for content and to run in the time allotted)
However, there isn't ANY gaming store that I've ever been in that was so full of magic players that they couldn't run a game of D&D at the same time.

My FLGS manages to get around 25 to 30 people in their not overly large store for most Magic events... best to not expect any particular individual's FLGS related experiences to be indicative of "normal."

On Neverwinter Game Day at my FLGS, there were so many card players that both of the D&D groups running had to make do with a single 2'x4' table.

Even though I completely agree that the Encounters being on Wednesday only is silly (though it makes sense from a business-standpoint), I don't get why people complain about this.

It's Wizard's event, so they make the rules. Plain and simple. If you used to always get your group together on Fridays instead of Wednesdays, then play a homecampaign on Friday. It's still D&D. Don't have time for a homecampaign? Buy published modules or a dungeon delve.

What? You're complaining because of the cool freebies? Make time on Wednesday. I stopped getting neat freebies when axed the DM Rewards scheme, but I'm not complaining about not being able to run Encounters. I just play D&D.
Heroic Dungeon Master

We have been running Encounters on Saturdays for the last year and a half. The game store we run it at is not open on Wednesday nights.

Now, all of a sudden, our rep tells us that we have to run it on Wednesday nights. And, come to find out, the store across town with empty tables on Wednesday is complaining about us!

So, how do you tell 18 people (new and veterans) that Wizards does not care about them and that they are out of luck in playing D&D at their favorite local game store?

You keep playing on Saturday.
Even though I completely agree that the Encounters being on Wednesday only is silly (though it makes sense from a business-standpoint), I don't get why people complain about this.

It's Wizard's event, so they make the rules. Plain and simple. If you used to always get your group together on Fridays instead of Wednesdays, then play a homecampaign on Friday. It's still D&D. Don't have time for a homecampaign? Buy published modules or a dungeon delve.

What? You're complaining because of the cool freebies? Make time on Wednesday. I stopped getting neat freebies when axed the DM Rewards scheme, but I'm not complaining about not being able to run Encounters. I just play D&D.

If I may, I will assume what I italicized was directed as me (or a partial response), as I was the first to mention the freebies.

Here is why I am complaining:

Where I used to live (currently in the process of moving), there was only 1 gaming store within 15 miles of me.  It closed early on Wednesdays.  They ran their Encounters at 2:30.

I'm 26.  I work a day job.  I worked until 6:00PM  I can't take off 3 and 1/2 hours of work every week without being fired.  Can you?

The next-closest gaming store in my area, no joke, is nearly an hour away.  They started their game days at a time that, literally, I'd have to hop in my car, drive through rush hour FOR AN HOUR, with no time for food, to get there LATE each session.

Now, because of the policy of "IT MUST BE WEDNESDAY!", this is quite literally the situation of any D&D gamer in the northern Saint Louis area has to deal with.  Quitting work on Wednesday, or driving for an hour.

Like I said in my post (though I admit, I also complained about it), I'd be cool not getting stuff for playing encounters.  But, even if I were to run it as a DM, I am not allowed to.  

Again, I'm 26.  I have (rather, had, before the wife got her new one) a job.  I have a wife and two cats.  I have to cook, because somehow my biochemist wife, when in the kitchen, somehow caught it on fire making macaroni.  I have to be on-call for my job sometimes.  It'd be nice to have a pre-made adventure to run.  But, I can't run Encounters.  Because I'm not available at 2:30 PM on Wednesdays, or willing to drive an hour both ways with the price of gas being 3.50.

Now, I wrote this because I kinda found your comment of "Make time on Wednesdays" to be a bit offensive.  I realize after venting that it wasn't meant to be.  But in some areas of the country, there aren't that many options of places to go for Encounters/Game Day.  There are only 3 stores in Saint Louis that I have been able to find that allow D&D to be played in-store.

For an example of my situation, look up zip code 63129 for playing D&D, and you'll see where I'm at.  That is the store closest to me.  Or I drive to Maryland Heights an hour away, or St. Charles even further.  (Before people ask, yes, there are other stores that allow M:tG, but they specifically do not allow D&D to be played there due to low profit margins on hosting D&D games.  No, literally, that's what they say.)

Here's the thing that really gets me:

Wizards sends out the Encounters stuff.  It gets used on that Wednesday.

Why in the world can't it be used again on Saturday, exposing more people to D&D, and allowing more people to play (and, by the way, have a reason to subscribe to DDI for character builder?
I know how you're feeling, because my situation is pretty much the same. I have a job and no store in the vicinity where I might play Encounters, even though I really want to. Game day? Same situation, though less of an issue, since Those are less frequent.

Point is, Wizards decided that Encounters is on Wednesday. The example of a store having empty tables on Wednesday is exactly a reason this is a sound move for them. They build a longer, lasting relationship with people/stores that make sacrifices for them. Rest be damned. Sucks to be us :/ However, this does not impair my ability to play D&D or to get others into the hobby. This is why I don't get the complaining.

About the freebies, that was a comment in general, also towards myself. For the above reason, freebies are the only thing that might make complaining viable, which I find petty personally. Because I also loved getting freebies in the past, but it's not worth complaining about.
Heroic Dungeon Master
CorrinAvatan: good post. If I were you, I'd mail that verbatim to Wizards Organized Play. That way, you make sure that the right people read it.
They may be changing that from this season on:

"Although D&D Encounters happen in most locations on Wednesday, they understand that this will not always be the case for every store. D&D Encounters will continue on Wednesday, but if a different day works better for your FLGS then they have no issues with you running it on another night. For organizers, they encourage you to use the new public play reporting tool to report your weekly gaming sessions. Players looking for a D&D Encounters game in their community should take advantage of meet up online to find a game near you."
They may be changing that from this season on:

"Although D&D Encounters happen in most locations on Wednesday, they understand that this will not always be the case for every store. D&D Encounters will continue on Wednesday, but if a different day works better for your FLGS then they have no issues with you running it on another night. For organizers, they encourage you to use the new public play reporting tool to report your weekly gaming sessions. Players looking for a D&D Encounters game in their community should take advantage of meet up online to find a game near you."

I would love for this to be made officially official.
CorrinAvatan: good post. If I were you, I'd mail that verbatim to Wizards Organized Play. That way, you make sure that the right people read it.

You made me feel dumb.  How do I do that?
Well... that's the tricky part. I've checked out the Contacts page, but it just lists the e-mail adresses of customer service and their main headquarters. Maybe you can start there?
What it boils down to is that if they provide free incentive to play its their call when it can be played.  Its not the case where they need players to play their game.  Sure its more conventient for you on saturday, but maybe its more convenient for player b on sudnay and player c for friday and player d on monday.

Much like Starbucks customers can expect the product is the same on the west coast as it is on the east coat Wizards ensures their product is the same no matter the location.  Whether you are a long term customer of you flgs or a new customer you can depend on the fact that it is going to be on the day wizards promised.  They do it that way so that they don't have to worry about independent flgs putting there own timetable up and different players with different schedules that they have to mediate when customers come complaining to them.

I can understand that its not entirely convenient, but it does come off as somewhat selfish to expect that Wizards who gives out the free stuff should bend to one schedule above anothers.  This isn't to say that playing without the free stuff can't happen at any time the players choose.
That does not seem to provide any sort of benefits from Wizard's perspective, though. Their interest in all of this should be to get people playing their game. If the game is played on a wednesday, or any other day of the week should not really matter. If they promised to provide the content, as long as the store provides an opportunity for customers to play, that is all they have to do really. I do not see why they would have to mediate any disputes if it were not for them requiring everyone playing on a certain day.

Flexibility in the system is a good thing. Ideally there would be games every day of the week in order to allow as many players as possible to participate. That way everyone would win.
Sign In to post comments