About Certification

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dumb question, does WoTC have a program for Dungeon Masters? Is there a test for like a Magic Judge?

Thanks
Ash
Nope Smile
There was (and I think there still is) a relatively simple one for WPN/official game day-style events, but not otherwise.
Thanks for the answers!
There was (and I think there still is) a relatively simple one for WPN/official game day-style events, but not otherwise.

I'll note that this is almost exactly the same as the way Magic judge tests work.

You can be a certified RPGA DM the same way you can be a certified Magic judge.  You take a test online at the Wizards Judge Center; and just like being a DCI judge, it doesn't mean anything unless you want to DM at sanctioned events.
The difference between madness and genius is determined only by degrees of success.

In order to become an official DM, you have to find one, challenge him to combat, kill him and take his books... Tongue out

Show

I am the Magic Man.

(Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.)

I am the Lawnmower Man.

(I AM GOD HERE!)

I am the Skull God.

(Koo Koo Ka Choo)

There are reasons they call me Mad...

In order to become an official DM, you have to find one, challenge him to combat, kill him and take his books... Tongue out

Welcome to my sig block
In order to become an official DM, you have to find one, challenge him to combat, kill him and take his books... -Mad_Jack GLimle:o7 Ffarqhuar:miss. b3