Scales of War Online

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
DM looking for 5 people to run scales of war with, I honestly would love to power through the campaign and would love to start as soon as possible.  

-Requirments

Good Maturity Level,  This is a must, I will drop players very quickly if they throw fits for ANY reason. 
. . .Which brings me to, player age must be 18+ as an older gamer (26) Im just not comfortable playing with players younger than that. 
Goodsense of Drama, and humor.
Descriptive This is a must, I would prefer to avoid I roll I hit/miss type of gameplay, if use a power dont just tell me I use X, be descriptive.

Online Tools
Players need to download the following free programs. 
-Glittercomm

Additional Tools
Though not vital, having the wizards official OFFLINE character builder does make character managment much easier for me as you can just send me character files, not a dealbreaker by anymeans though.

If you are interested please add me in skype and give me a call my Skype name is EzraTwitch 
DM looking for 5 people to run scales of war with, I honestly would love to power through the campaign and would love to start as soon as possible.  

-Requirments

Good Maturity Level,  This is a must, I will drop players very quickly if they throw fits for ANY reason. 
. . .Which brings me to, player age must be 18+ as an older gamer (26) Im just not comfortable playing with players younger than that. 
Goodsense of Drama, and humor.
Descriptive This is a must, I would prefer to avoid I roll I hit/miss type of gameplay, if use a power dont just tell me I use X, be descriptive.

Online Tools
Players need to download the following free programs. 
-Glittercomm

Additional Tools
Though not vital, having the wizards official OFFLINE character builder does make character managment much easier for me as you can just send me character files, not a dealbreaker by anymeans though.

If you are interested please add me in skype and give me a call my Skype name is EzraTwitch 

Im interested Ezra. Not much experience but older player that is reliable. I will get with you on skype.
im interested. im an experenced player, but iv never played online. only ever done in person games. i usually dm but it would be nice to just play for a change. 
All right have you guys already gotten ahold of me on skype.  I have two players from the forums but i think they are diffent dudes if so please call me when you get the chance we are almost good to go just new 2-3 more peeps.
Quick bump for posterity.  We have a group of 4 and are looking to start this sunday around 4 pm. Pacific time.  I would like to get one more if possible, but if i have to run with 4 so be it.
I would very much like to join your game i havent played in a while
Sign In to post comments