buffing extra surges

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
I've looked high and low for an answer (including searching this forum.)

Is there a way for Ardents to improve the surges they grant with power that aren't Ardent Surge? (e.g. Energizing Strike)

MC feat is available, if that matters.
Items are a good start, I think. There's plenty of "make heals moar bettar" items out there. Mark of Healing, obviously, tacks a saving throw onto all of them, which is definitely a nice thing to be throwing around.
Healer's Brooch: Property: When you use a power that enables you or an ally to regain hit points, add the brooch’s enhancement bonus to the hit points gained.

Healer's Armour: Property: When you use a healing power that lets a creature spend a healing surge to regain hit points, the target regains additional hit points equal to the armor’s enhancement bonus.

Healer's Shield: Power (Daily • Healing): Free Action. Use this power when you or an ally within line of sight regains hit points. You or the ally regains hit points equal to the maximum possible result of the healing effect and also regains hit points equal to your Wisdom or Charisma modifier, whichever is higher.

Gloves of the Healer: Property: When you use a power that lets one or more creatures spend a healing surge to regain hit points, one target regains an extra 2d6 hit points.Power (Daily • Healing): Standard Action. Spend a healing surge. An adjacent ally regains hit points equal to the value of the healing surge you lost.

To name but a few.
Back to Basics - A Guide to Basic Attacks You might be playing DnD wrong if... "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." Albert Einstein