Halo_Lover's T2 Deck Help Thread

30 posts / 0 new
Last post
The reason for this thread is to lay some of the load off of Catowner, I'm sure if there were 2 helpers, it'll be a lot easier than 1.

My rubric is the same as Catowner's rubric:

How to submit your deck for advice:
put the following:
-the list:  autocarded, I know all the cards, it's just easier to read that way.
-a number between 1 and 3 depending on how hard you want me to critique it.  1 is give nice suggestions and don't try to alter the structure of the deck, 2 is be honest but try to be constructive, and 3 is tell me what you honestly think about it.
-your budget in dollars, pounds, or euros.  I can google the conversion rate.

At any rate, enjoy the help!  

Want to know how to keep a moron busy? Reread this sentence to find out!
Alrighty, been throwing this around the forums lately w/ some adjustments, but more advice never hurt anyone.  

here is the list.

26 lands
4x tectonic edge
5x plains
5x forest
4x sunpetal grove
4x stirring wildwood
4x razorverge thicket

8 creatures
2x acidic slime
3x wurmcoil engine
3x solemn simulacrum

6 plainswalkers
4x garruk, primal hunter
2x karn liberated

7 ramp spells
3x rampant growth
4x explore

13 control spells
3x beast within
4x day of judgment
1x condemn
3x oblivion ring
2x dismember

sideboard
4x nature's claim
4x timely reinforcements
2x grand abolisher
4x torpor orb
1x naturalize 

I am not on a budget as you can obviously see from my list.

Quick thoughts I've had on the deck so far.  It generally speaking beats control decks.  Every once in a while it'll hit a snag if the opponent gets the right mana leaks off, but generally it'll win.  It beats pod decks the vast majority of the time.  Honestly rarely loses.  It can be beat by knights/tempered, but that has more to do w/ the draw and luck.  It has most trouble vs valakut and red aggro.  That is why 4 torpor orb and 4 timely reinforcements in the sb.   Overall it is a very solid deck and a lot of fun to play.  Would love to improve the matchups vs aggro and kut though.
Have you thought of Leyline of Sanctity in the sb?  That won't completely improve the Valakut MU but it should help.  Also, I'd go ahead and add the 4th Solemn.  Lotus Cobra seems really good in a deck like this, I'd rather see it over the Condemn and the Rampant Growths.  4 DoJ is too many so I'd cut 1 for the 4th Solemn, so your list might be good looking like this:

-3 Rampant Growth
-1 DoJ
-1 Condemn (it really isn't that good)

+4 Lotus Cobra
+1 Solemn Simulacrum

Oh, and 1 more  thing, since your biggest trouble is Valakut, I'd drop an Oblivion Ring for a 4th Beast Within. 
Leyline really isn't a bad idea.  Even vs the red decks the main issue is the nukes, not the creatures.  So yea, leyline works there.  Could drop 2 abolishers and put in 2 leyline.  It'll also do well vs valakut, though it definitely won't win the matchup for me.  Great idea and I'm going to add that for sure.

U really think lotus cobra will do the job?  It dies to my doj (though admittantly I don't generally use doj right away unless its a crazy aggro strat).  It also is going to get blown up by every removal spell in the book.  It 100% won't help my matchup vs red, and it likely won't help my matchup vs kut either since they usually run some burn.  Also, if i run lotus I would really need to run some fetchlands to make it worthwhile.  Because turn 2 lotus, turn 3 land is 4 mana.  That doesn't do much for me since my main enabler is garruk at 5 mana.  

I'm open to dropping an O-ring for beast within.  The biggest trouble I have w/ beast is that if I have 2 in my starting hand I really don't like it.   The extra solemn is not a bad idea but I need to make sure I hit 4 mana on turn 3 so it can be used most effectively.  That means explore, growth, or lotus.  And back to the issue w/ lotus being destroyed.  

So yea, I really don't like lotus in this deck.  It is weak against the things I'm already weak against and if it dies it has added 0 value to the board.  I can test it out to see how it will do, but I don't really have very high hopes for it.

As far as doj -1.  It is a very rare thing that I'm sad to see a doj in hand.  95% of the time I'm extremely happy even with 2 doj in hand, because it is just such a powerful way to slow the game down.  It destroys so many decks and even against control decks its not horrid because they generally will end up dropping a big.  The only type of decks I hate to see doj in is against non creature decks, and those are rare enough that I feel I can always side it out if that situation arises.

Condemn is not my favorite card either.  There is a reason I only have it as a 1 of.  But I run it more because I need a cheap way to deal with aggro and this is a pretty good solution.  Also, it generally will find a use against most decks at some point as a 1 of.  That being said, I am open to dropping it in favor of 1 more solemn. 

Thanks for the advice .  I'll try out some of ur stuff and let u know how it worked out. 
Might want to autocard that list, as per your rules and his ;)
Might want to autocard that list, as per your rules and his ;)

It is fine, I know what all the cards do ;)

Catowner, I'm gonna need you to provide a description as your deck is all over the place.  I don't know why, but I kept looking for a Sword but couldn't find one.

By looking at the list, I wonder how you deal with Twin?  You have no MB answers and your sb answers are easily dealt with.  I do like Dungrove Elder, but I hate Gaea's Revenge.

You need Swords in that deck. 
3 x Student of Warfare
4 x Wall of Omens
4 x Mirran Crusader
3 x Hero of Bladehold
2 x Sun Titan
1 x Wurmcoil Engine

2 x Gideon Jura
1 x Karn Liberated

3 x Brave the Elements
3 x Journey to Nowhere
2 x Honor of the Pure
4 x Oblivion Ring
1 x Sword of Feast and Famine
4 x Day of Judgment

12 x Plains
2 x Tectonic Edge
4 x Arid Mesa
4 x Marsh Flats
1 x Emeria, the Sky Ruin

I had a thread made for this, but more critique can't hurt. I guess 3 for level of critique, and don't bother with a budget. Thanks.

Decks
Standard: Mage-Blade EDH: Rafiq of the Many
I'll be honest, I don't like it.  You are aggro and control?  It seems wierd to run DOJ with THAT many guys.  I'd stick to one strategy and try that.
// Lands
    4 [ZEN] Arid Mesa
    4 [ZEN] Scalding Tarn
    1 [ROE] Evolving Wilds
    3 [WWK] Celestial Colonnade
    4 [SOM] Seachrome Coast
    2 [M11] Glacial Fortress
    2 [ZEN] Island (3)
    3 [ZEN] Mountain (3)
    3 [ZEN] Plains (2a)

// Creatures
    4 [NPH] Deceiver Exarch
    1 [MBS] Consecrated Sphinx
    4 [M11] Squadron Hawk
    2 [ZEN] Emeria Angel

// Spells
    3 [ROE] Splinter Twin
    4 [M11] Preordain
    2 [ROE] Gideon Jura
    2 [NPH] Dismember
    4 [M12] Mana Leak
    2 [M11] Jace Beleren
    2 [ZEN] Day of Judgment
    2 [NPH] Gitaxian Probe
    2 [MBS] Sword of Feast and Famine

// Sideboard
SB: 1 [M11] Jace Beleren
SB: 1 [ZEN] Into the Roil
SB: 3 [M12] Timely Reinforcements
SB: 2 [M11] Combust
SB: 3 [ZEN] Spell Pierce
SB: 1 [M11] Day of Judgment
SB: 2 [MBS] Slagstorm
SB: 1 [ROE] Deprive
SB: 1 [M12] Sun Titan

budget w/e
3 x Student of Warfare
4 x Wall of Omens
4 x Mirran Crusader
3 x Hero of Bladehold
2 x Sun Titan
1 x Wurmcoil Engine

2 x Gideon Jura
1 x Karn Liberated

3 x Brave the Elements
3 x Journey to Nowhere
2 x Honor of the Pure
4 x Oblivion Ring
4 x Day of Judgment

12 x Plains
2 x Tectonic Edge
4 x Arid Mesa
4 x Marsh Flats
1 x Emeria, the Sky Ruin

I had a thread made for this, but more critique can't hurt. I guess 3 for level of critique, and don't bother with a budget. Thanks.

(Hopefully you don't mind if i help you out halo)

if you are playing students play 4. Also play 4 steppe lynx. Why do you have karn? what does he do for you? you seem to be a cross of MW control and WW aggro, both being meh strategy as you are better off playing a 2nd color as standard mana bases as so good atm.

If you ar erunning swords run 2-3. Also you should have squadron hawks. Why do you have 3 journeys when u have O rings and Days? Why the F are you playing wall of omens? you have creatures that want you to attack with and apply pressure which wall of omens does not do.

Really pick which direction you want to take this deck, more WW or more MW control. If WW add lynx, cut Days, Sun, Wurms, Walls, Journeys, -2  Orings then + red with guide, bolt, geopede/bezerker/some other 2 drop red creature that is good. Look at the boros list from paris/ up until stoneforge got banned for ideas.

Or you can stay ww and run like:
4 Hero of Bladehold
4 Squadron Hawk
4 Steppe Lynx
4 Student of Warfare
4 Grand Abolisher

4 Honor of the Pure
2 Oblivion Ring
2 Dismember
4 Honor of the Pure
Brave the Elements 
2 Sword of Feast and Famine

4 Arid Mesa
4 Marsh Flats
12 Plains
4 Tectonic Edge

Also Emeria Angel would work but not sure where to fit her in.
Started to write 2 articles a week on getting ready for GP Toronto were i will be talking about getting ready for sealed. The first one is up so go check it out on PMP post.
Here's a fun, but jank, control birthing pod list I made in an hour :P Critique level 3, no budget... needs help. And a sideboard I'm too lazy to make. I feel like it would probably roll over and die to 'kut and aggro, but have decent matchups against control and twin...

24 Lands:

1 Buried Ruin
4 Creeping Tar Pit
4 Darkslick Shores
2 Forest
2 Halimar Depths
2 Island
1 Khalni Garden
2 Misty Rainforest
2 Swamp
1 Tectonic Edge
3 Verdant Catacombs

6 Artifacts:

4 Birthing Pod

18 Creatures:

2 Birds of Paradise
2 Spellskite
1 Sylvan Ranger
1 Deceiver Exarch
1 Sea Gate Oracle
1 Viridian Corrupter
1 Abyssal Persecutor
2 Phyrexian Metamorph
1 Solemn Simulacrum
2 Acidic Slime
1 Ob Nixilis, the Fallen (podding persecutor into this after attacking and holding a sac land or primeval = awesomeness :] )
1 Primeval Titan
1 Wurmcoil Engine
1 Sheoldred, Whispering One

13 Other Spells:

1 Act of Aggression
2 Beast Within
1 Go for the Throat
4 Mana Leak
3 Preordain (should this be ponder in a pod deck?)
2 Jace Beleren

Total: 61

Thanks

Knights
Critique Level: 2

22x Plains

4x Student of Warfare
4x Accorder Paladin
4x Leonin Skyhunter
4x Knight Exemplar
4x Mirran Crusader
4x Hero of Bladehold

4x Brave the Elements
3x Pacifism (Will likely replace these with Oblivion Rings.)
4x Honor of the Pure
3x Ajani Goldmane

Sideboard:
4x White Knight (for black deck match-ups)
4x Celestial Purge (black and red hate)
4x Revoke Existence (artifact hate)
3x Guardian's Pledge

4 Nest Invader
4 Kozilek's Predator
4 Hero of Bladehold
4 Lotus Cobra
4 Birds of Paradise

3 Beastmaster Ascension
4 Conqueror's Pledge
2 Eldrazi Monument
3 Garruk Wildspeaker
2 Elpeth Tirel

4 Tectonic Edge
4 Razorverge Thicket
4 Sunpetal Grove
2 Arid Mesa
2 Verdant Catatombs
5 Plains
5 Forest

Lvl 3

I want to make it fast and crazy! Khalni Garden and Stirring Wildwood stall me out...it is good there but I want cards in play without stall. 26 lands yes it is...test it before you answer that lol
Everyone, I'm going to be taking a 12 hour break (it is 12 am and I'm ready for bed), so please no more posts until later.  The posters above me, I'll get to you after bed.
Lightning boltx48
Mountain x12

any ideas? 
My life as a pigeon.
It was a direct statement. I didn't know that addressing you directly would have that effect on you. Please forgive me lil' lady. I might be an outlaw, but I'm a gentleman first; and your respect is very important to me.
>mfw
3 x Student of Warfare
4 x Wall of Omens
4 x Mirran Crusader
3 x Hero of Bladehold
2 x Sun Titan
1 x Wurmcoil Engine

2 x Gideon Jura
1 x Karn Liberated

3 x Brave the Elements
3 x Journey to Nowhere
2 x Honor of the Pure
4 x Oblivion Ring
4 x Day of Judgment

12 x Plains
2 x Tectonic Edge
4 x Arid Mesa
4 x Marsh Flats
1 x Emeria, the Sky Ruin

if you are playing students play 4. Also play 4 steppe lynx. Why do you have karn? what does he do for you? you seem to be a cross of MW control and WW aggro, both being meh strategy as you are better off playing a 2nd color as standard mana bases as so good atm.

If you ar erunning swords run 2-3. Also you should have squadron hawks. Why do you have 3 journeys when u have O rings and Days? Why the F are you playing wall of omens? you have creatures that want you to attack with and apply pressure which wall of omens does not do.

Really pick which direction you want to take this deck, more WW or more MW control. If WW add lynx, cut Days, Sun, Wurms, Walls, Journeys, -2  Orings then + red with guide, bolt, geopede/bezerker/some other 2 drop red creature that is good. Look at the boros list from paris/ up until stoneforge got banned for ideas.

4 Hero of Bladehold
4 Squadron Hawk
4 Steppe Lynx
4 Student of Warfare
4 Grand Abolisher

4 Honor of the Pure
2 Oblivion Ring
2 Dismember
4 Honor of the Pure
Brave the Elements 

4 Arid Mesa
4 Marsh Flats
12 Plains
4 Tectonic Edge

I know how to make WW. I've done it a lot in the past. MWC is more interesting. This deck only runs 11 creatures that don't have some sort of effect to get back on the battlefield, or to have a "die" effect. In addition, most of those 11 can be reanimated with Sun Titan and they can all be reanimated with Emeria. 

Karn will change into another Gideon as soon as I can find one.

The Sword may be changed into an Elspeth Tirel or something. Squadron Hawk is really bad in this deck, and I don't feel like making another deck where all you do is throw Swords on Hawks. Wall of Omens really helps against early aggro rushes, which a good portion of this deck is devoted to. The Students are a better T1 drop then Gideon's Lawkeeper, which I ended up cutting. The other pressure creatures are just Mirran Crusader and Hero of Bladehold. Considering I typically only draw one at a time, each one will usually get in for four or more damage. Then, I can sweep the field and play another.   

Decks
Standard: Mage-Blade EDH: Rafiq of the Many
blue/black control
no budget

lands: 23

4x [C]Creeping Tar Pit[/C]
4x [C]Drowned Catacomb[/C]
4x [C]Darkslick Shores[/C]
3x [C]Tectonic Edge[/C]
4x Swamp   
4x Island

Creatures: 4
1x [C]Frost Titan[/C]
2x [C]Grave Titan[/C]
1x [C]Consecrated Sphinx[/C]

Enchantments: 4
4x [C]Spreading Seas[/C]

Planeswalkers: 2
1x [C]Karn Liberated[/C]
1x [C]Liliana Vess[/C]

Sorcerys: 10
3x [C]Duress[/C]
3x [C]Despise[/C]
4x [C]Inquisition of Kozilek[/C]

Instants:17
4x [C]Mana Leak[/C]
3x [C]Cancel[/C]
4x [C]Go for the Throat[/C]
2x [C]Into the Roil[/C]
2x [C]Ponder[/C]
2x [C]Preordain[/C]

Sideboard:
4x [C]Deathmark[/C]
2x [C]Black Sun's Zenith[/C]
1x [C]Life's Finale[/C]
4x [C]Flashfreeze[/C]
2x [C]Memoricide[/C]
2x [C]Surgical Extraction[/C]
This list is probably a joke w/o Phyrexian Crusader, but I'm working on it!

Creatures: 18

4x Ichorclaw Myr
4x Plague Stinger
1x Whispering Specter
3x Necropede
3x Flensermite
3x Hand of the Praetors

Artifacts: 6

2x Lashwrithe
1x Blade of the Bloodchief
3x Whispersilk Cloak

Sorceries/instants : 13

1x Black Sun's Zenith
4x Vampire's bite
2x Doom Blade
2x Go for the Throat
2x Grim Affliction
2x Grasp of Darkness

Land: 24

24  x Swamp

SB: 15

2x Deathmark
4x Virulent Wound
3x Viridian Claw
2x Doom Blade
2x Go for the Throat
2x Grasp of Darkness

Critique 3

my metagame consists mostly of U/B U/W decks, just looking for some solid help with this deck, the Sb also just consists of cards depending on what types of cratures I need to kill more often.

Not caring about the budget, most infect cards will be around awhile anyways            
Decks I run
Show
I currently run a deck for Standard, Modern, Commander and Legacy. For standard, I have a typical, horribly budget Rakdos Deck Wins. For Modern, I have a B/G/U/W Draw-go Reanimator featuring my favorite creature, Wurmcoil Engine. For Legacy, I'm trying too hard to break Pyromancer Ascension. I also run a Naya Zoo with all the oldies. For Commander/EDH, I'm running The Mimeoplasm. A little morals thing about me, I like winning through combos, but not infinitely. However quiet, I am a Christian, so feel free to tell me you are too, it's always a relief.
How to be saved?
Show
Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved and your house. Book of Acts 16:31
Cheers!
3 x Student of Warfare
4 x Wall of Omens
4 x Mirran Crusader
3 x Hero of Bladehold
2 x Sun Titan
1 x Wurmcoil Engine

2 x Gideon Jura
1 x Karn Liberated

3 x Brave the Elements
3 x Journey to Nowhere
2 x Honor of the Pure
4 x Oblivion Ring
4 x Day of Judgment

12 x Plains
2 x Tectonic Edge
4 x Arid Mesa
4 x Marsh Flats
1 x Emeria, the Sky Ruin

4 Hero of Bladehold
4 Squadron Hawk
4 Steppe Lynx
4 Student of Warfare
4 Grand Abolisher

4 Honor of the Pure
2 Oblivion Ring
2 Dismember
4 Honor of the Pure
Brave the Elements 

4 Arid Mesa
4 Marsh Flats
12 Plains
4 Tectonic Edge

I know how to make WW. I've done it a lot in the past. MWC is more interesting. This deck only runs 11 creatures that don't have some sort of effect to get back on the battlefield, or to have a "die" effect. In addition, most of those 11 can be reanimated with Sun Titan and they can all be reanimated with Emeria. 

Karn will change into another Gideon as soon as I can find one.

The Sword may be changed into an Elspeth Tirel or something. Squadron Hawk is really bad in this deck, and I don't feel like making another deck where all you do is throw Swords on Hawks. Wall of Omens really helps against early aggro rushes, which a good portion of this deck is devoted to. The Students are a better T1 drop then Gideon's Lawkeeper, which I ended up cutting. The other pressure creatures are just Mirran Crusader and Hero of Bladehold. Considering I typically only draw one at a time, each one will usually get in for four or more damage. Then, I can sweep the field and play another.   

Floras built a MWC deck back when mystic was legal and it was rather good and had game. here is the list:
Artifacts
2 Contagion Clasp
4 Everflowing Chalice
1 Sword of Body and Mind
1 Sword of Feast and Famine
3 Tumble Magnet

Artifact Creatures
1 Wurmcoil Engine

Creatures
4 Squadron Hawk
3 Stoneforge Mystic
4 Wall of Omens

Legendary Creatures
1 Kozilek, Butcher of Truth
1 Ulamog, the Infinite Gyre

Sorceries
1 Day of Judgment
4 Survival Cache

Tribal Sorceries
4 All Is Dust

Basic Lands
9 Plains

Lands
4 Eldrazi Temple
4 Inkmoth Nexus
4 Kabira Crossroads
4 Tectonic Edge

Legendary Lands
1 Eye of Ugin

Could this deck idea still work? Probably but wouldn't be as good as it was a splaying chalice for 2, equipping sword swing and untap land was powerful. But what i wanted to show was that even not in caw blade squadron hawk is the BEST white card in the format. It does everything you  want it to do and can hold a sword like no other. IF you want to play MWC then cut the stuff like hero/student/and maybe crusader and focus more on control. As in the current format mid range agro/control isn't good as twin/valakut will beat you easily.

Also Sword of feast of famine is one of the most powerful things in standard and should be played in any deck that cares about untapped land each turn and plays creatures.

Also this play seems good assume you are on play vrs aggro:
Play hawk turn 2, fetch up 2 more.
turn 3 hold up countermana/drop sword/ removal/etc. Hawk may block from chump blocking
Turn 4 they play some dudes, you DoJ. Or drop 2 more hawks and get the last one to play gideon next turn and dominate the game from there.

Against Twin hawk apply early pressure on a creature that really doesn't care if it dies.

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE the power of the hawks.
Started to write 2 articles a week on getting ready for GP Toronto were i will be talking about getting ready for sealed. The first one is up so go check it out on PMP post.
Creatures (14)
4 Adaptive Automaton
4 Barrage Ogre
4 Blood Ogre
2 Kazuul, Tyrant of the Cliffs

Sorcery (2)
2 Tezzeret's Gambit

Instants (7)
4 Fuel for the Cause
3 Volt Charge

Enchantments (4)
2 Furnace Celebration 
2 Inexorable Tide

Artifacts  (10)
4 Ichor Wellspring
4 Mycosynth Wellspring
2 Shrine of Burning Rage 

Lands (21)
2 Valakut, the Molten Pinnacle
9 Mountain
7 Island
4 Buried Ruin

I am trying to keep it on a budget and have it just as a fun deck. i mean who doesn't love ogres?!?!?!  anywho rate it as harsh as you feel nessicary so i guess 3
The ogre deck seems very very heavy on poliferate with only one card that stacks up the counters. I'd maybe look into some better cards with counters on them. I'd try everflowing challice.  Seems to help you ramp, is an artifact, and also is helped by charges. Other than that, im not sure. Its a bit out-there. I'm trying to not ruin the ogre flavor.
Come find me on League of Legends, still under FruFruLOL IMAGE(http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g424/syreal94/SIGFrufrucopy.png)
Memnite x4
Spellskite x4
Signal Pest x4
Steel Overseer x4
Vault Skirge x4
Shrine of loyal legionsx2
Phyrexian revokerx2 
hero of bladeholdx1

Spells: 14
Dispatch x4
Glint Hawk Idol x4
Mox Opal x3
Tempered Steel x4

Land: 20
Plains x16
Inkmoth Nexus x4

Sideboard: 15
Act of Aggression x3
Shrine of Loyal Legions x2
Kor firewalkerx4 
Revoke existencex2 
leonin relic warderx2. 
Timely reinforcementsx2

Level 3 help. Since I have pretty much everything that goes in the deck, I'm not sure how much more I need to spend. One consideration was to take out the hero and a revoker out of main and put two dismembers mainboard. I also was considering putting in 2 hero of bladehold SB to help against creeping corrosion. But I really need your advice.

Also, please forgive no auto carding. Imbdoing this on my iPhone because out pcs busted right now.
Any ideas?
Sorry for not replying guys.  Weekends are my busiest time for the card game, I'm on maybe several times a day?  Here is my input for some of you guys:

RavenSword:  I definitely can give you advice on that deck, but I really want you to know that I think TSteel as a deck is just awful that falls flat on its feet when it doesn't work out.  However, the GW version seems a tiny bit more stable with Beastmaster Ascension.  I thought it was winmore at first, but it acts as TSteel 5-8.

@the myr guy:  I'm guessing your deck is for casual?  Swords are fun for decks, if you can get them.

@FruFru:  I'm more of a TwinPod guy, but I can vouch ;)  Your mainboard looks fine (other than the fact that I prefer a 4th pod and preordains, but if you think ponder is better, more power to you).  I'd much rather see Dismembers over the Vengevines.  I'm not quite sure what MU VVs come in for.  Gideon seems off as well.  Also, Sylvok Replica is ALWAYS better than Viridian Corrupter for one reason.  Sylvok Replica doesn't blow Pod up if there are no other artifacts out.  Maybe move Corrupter to the board over Gideon and put Replica in the main.
Sorry for not replying guys.  Weekends are my busiest time for the card game, I'm on maybe several times a day?  Here is my input for some of you guys:

RavenSword:  I definitely can give you advice on that deck, but I really want you to know that I think TSteel as a deck is just awful that falls flat on its feet when it doesn't work out.  However, the GW version seems a tiny bit more stable with Beastmaster Ascension.  I thought it was winmore at first, but it acts as TSteel 5-8.

@the myr guy:  I'm guessing your deck is for casual?  Swords are fun for decks, if you can get them.

@FruFru:  I'm more of a TwinPod guy, but I can vouch ;)  Your mainboard looks fine (other than the fact that I prefer a 4th pod and preordains, but if you think ponder is better, more power to you).  I'd much rather see Dismembers over the Vengevines.  I'm not quite sure what MU VVs come in for.  Gideon seems off as well.  Also, Sylvok Replica is ALWAYS better than Viridian Corrupter for one reason.  Sylvok Replica doesn't blow Pod up if there are no other artifacts out.  Maybe move Corrupter to the board over Gideon and put Replica in the main.

Interesting. I know I said 3, which means honest Opinon, but I kinda wanted to keep it mono white if I could. If you could, do you have any suggestions for that?