Repeating attacks, action or no action?

Currently the rules state that:

Repeated Attacks: Some powers allow you to repeat an
attack. In those cases, the repeated attack is resolved
serially after resolving the original attack, but is part of the
same attack action as the original attack.

Does it follow from this that one can repeat attacks indefinitely, unless the power granting the repeat specifically states otherwise (or do the new rules override this)? Even when Dazed?

Warpriest of Hextor Champion power currently reads (WotC version):

Use after an ally resolves a successful {m} or {r} attack.
That ally immediately repeats that attack against any legal target.

Since this is a WotC card, could we (should we?) assume that "immediately" here gets translated to "as an immediate action"?

If it does not, and repeats can be made indefinitely, then poor Mr Tulip was mistreated badly (by me) in our Epic tournament over the weekend at Ropecon.

Use after an ally resolves a successful or attack.

Since this is a WotC card, could we (should we?) assume that "immediately" here gets translated to "as an immediate action"?

If it does not, and repeats can be made indefinitely, then poor Mr Tulip was mistreated badly (by me) in our Epic tournament over the weekend at Ropecon.

No reason to "poor" me.
Nor are You to blame if this interpretation turns out to be wrong. The ruling was made in good order before start of games and I was content with it then and I still am.
In fact, even though I was tentatively assuming I could use WPoH repeats on top of attacks granted as immediate while plannning my band, on closer look I think this CP is better balanced if it indeed grants an attack as an immediate action. For one thing, being able to effectively double checkbox count is IMO strong enough, no need for tripling... 

Use after an ally resolves a successful or attack.

I would agree with this assessment.  It's an IMMEDIATE action much like Wulfgar's Champion Power or his Glory in Battle. 

Also, the ally can only benefit once from the Champion Power in the same turn. 

Unless I am missing the question altogether. 

Cool

I would agree with this assessment.  It's an IMMEDIATE action much like Wulfgar's Champion Power or his Glory in Battle. 

Actually, the Guild card version (in Icingdeath Scenario) of Wulfgar rather suggests otherwise about the CP:
While Glory in Battle clearly states "as an immediate action", that text is equally clearly NOT present in CP description.
(And no, that Wulfgar card is not red like Regis or Catti-Brie cards in the scenario, but appears to be a regular Guild card)

Whichever way things are with Wulfgar's CP, they need not be same with WPoH's.
Wulfgar's CP is rather more limited as it aplies to BM only (and no easy multiples because Wulfgar is Unique).
Also, the ally can only benefit once from the Champion Power in the same turn.

Getting benefit from multiple uses of same CP - I don't think there is limitation what can happen in one turn.
There must be 2 champions to get 2 uses, they can not affect the creature at the same time (as per duplicate effects) and
the triggering event must be separate, as per
...but no creature can ever be affected multiple times by a power/effect through a single occurrence of a given trigger.
So chaining CPs that trigger after previous has been resolved should be possible - but the recipient still can't
utilize more than one in case they grant immediate actions.

Like Nother thread I have just posted on, it depends on how the word 'immediately' is clarified. Below is a thread which asked a similar Q, but did not really give a 100% answer:

community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

I have played the WPoH power as an immediate action, but cannot find anything one WotC to back it up and have no access to Hordelings.
Thanks for the link. I Think I had not seen that one - joined this forum relatively recently...
Was pretty much the same I seem to recall from some hordelings thread: it might be free, but should maybe rather be immediate

As a side note: In the thread You linked there was a question about whether WPoH CP could be used with
Aspect of Hextor's ineveitable assault. IMO clearly not ever: If an attack in sequence hits, the resolution
still continues (CP can only trigger after resolution is concluded); A miss would not be successful anyway, so no trigger;
and if it was 6th succcessful attack, the conclusion forced by hard limit prevents CP repeat as well.