Wizards/Magic at Gen Con

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hey all:  I'm a D&D guy, not a Magic player, but my son is, and will be coming with me for his first Gen Con.

In past years Wizards has posted information about Magic Artists who would be in attendance.  They have also talked up how they would distribute vouchers for the right to buy the latest "From the Vault" set.

I've looked around the Magic, and Wizards website, but i can't find anything about these items...  Has anyone seen this info?

Thanks!
Artists, at least last year, were in a corner of the dealer hall.

Vouchers for the FtV set were distributed at random locations. The WotC employee who was handing them out would tweet a room name (I can remember what account) about 5-10 minutes before handing out 25 vouchers.
Level 2 Magic Judge Lite a man a fire, warm him for a day. Light a man on fire, warm him for the rest of his life.
Artists, at least last year, were in a corner of the dealer hall.

Vouchers for the FtV set were distributed at random locations. The WotC employee who was handing them out would tweet a room name (I can remember what account) about 5-10 minutes before handing out 25 vouchers.

That was last year.  The year before you waited in line by the Serra Angel, and the artists (at least some) were in the Sagamore.

So what about THIS year.  Why hasn't WotC posted this info?

because they hate everyone ever forever
My life as a pigeon.
It was a direct statement. I didn't know that addressing you directly would have that effect on you. Please forgive me lil' lady. I might be an outlaw, but I'm a gentleman first; and your respect is very important to me.
>mfw
go to the gencon website the info should be on there 

"Do not weep at your defeat my dear in death you serve a greater purpose mine" lord of the undead

IMAGE(http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblack.jpg)Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.