epic warforged juggernaut

my questions is about two powers of this miniature

Perfect focus: use at the start of this creture´s turn. End all conditions and ongoing damage on this creature

this apply before the damage phase? I mean it has ongoing 10 damage can I apply the ability for not taking the damage?

if the warforged it is stunned save ends can it use this power to avoid being stun the turn and take it normally?

about the other power

Dizzying Impact: Use when charging. On a hit, this creature and target are dazed until the end of round

is this power optional? or applies every time it hits on a charge attack?
any thoughts? anybody?
Perfect Focus : The creature takes "Ongoing Damage" before you use PF; You can use PF even if the creature is inactive (Stunned, helpless).

Dizzying Impact : You can decide to use it or not.
oh thanks I had tourney this evening and I was looking up for this
No, can not be used. A creature that is inactive (stunned, helpless) or dazed can not use activated powers. PF is an activated power. Can not be used. Same goes for Tiefling Gladiator's Angry Reply.
It's what I was saying in an other topic about Warforged juggernaunt and Tried said I was wrong for this kind of power !!!
A " Start of turn" power that ends a condition also works for stunned/helpless creature .
Please give link to this thread. Very interested.
If you mean this:

community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...

then I have to point out that the power discussed there was not an activated power.
That was a continuous an automatic power that is always on.
sorry about my ignorance but how do you know it is an activate power? I still really dont know the difference between activate, continuos and automatic powers, I suppose the reason for being an activate power it is the word "Use"

also I would like to hear Mr. Tried opinions, because maybe I will be wrong, but I asked when the miniature came out for the first time and I remember you can use its ability to avoid stun and helpless, I asked this on hordelings but since it is down I can not look up for the thread, but off course I could be wrong.

and one last favor can anybody give me another example of activate, continuos and automatic powers different from the ones on the rule book; I would appreciate it
Beyond pages 7 and 8 of the 2011 rulebook, which gives nice example of automatic and activates powers, look at the Lords of Madness Dragonborn Elementist:

Resist 5 Lightning [continuous]

Entropic Spark: +5 lightning Damage whenever this creature rolls an odd number on an attack roll. [automatic]

Power Node: Use at end of round: If this creature occupies a victory area, recharge Lightning Blast and your opponent scores 5 VP. [activated]
sorry about my ignorance but how do you know it is an activate power? I still really dont know the difference between activate, continuos and automatic powers, I suppose the reason for being an activate power it is the word "Use"

also I would like to hear Mr. Tried opinions, because maybe I will be wrong, but I asked when the miniature came out for the first time and I remember you can use its ability to avoid stun and helpless, I asked this on hordelings but since it is down I can not look up for the thread, but off course I could be wrong.

and one last favor can anybody give me another example of activate, continuos and automatic powers different from the ones on the rule book; I would appreciate it

You are right. "Use" is the most common indicator of activated power. Presence of checkbox(es) is another.
Generally, if a choice must be made to use a power (i e it could be left unused), it is an activated power.
Examples: Ghost Beholder: Feast on Fear; all Champion powers

Automatic power is most often identified by "whenever" or "when" that gives no choice to avoid using the power when its trigger condition is met.
Examples: Draegloth Abomination: Unstable Servant; most recharge events of rechargeable powers (dragon breaths etc)

Continuous power is something that is in effect without requiring some particular trigger condition.
Examples: Gold Dragon gives +2 DEF to allies close to it; Dragon Samurai gives +4 attack to Dragons (while samurai is unbloodied)

thank you to all, now  I understand the difference and how works each one Smile