Richard Kane Ferguson - Classic Original Magic Art For Sale!

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
For the first time in over 20 years of work, Richard Kane Ferguson, master painter from Magic:The Gathering, is finally opening the vaults and releasing some of his classic work to collectors. 

The first 4 pieces being released are included in this gallery:
www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?GSu...

Classic paintings such as Dakkon Blackblade, Sol'kanar the Swamp King, Nebuchadnezzar, Pillage, Goblin War Drums, and more will all emerge in time, so be sure to check back for updates or inquire about specific pieces. 

Feel free to contact me at rabidferret@hotmail.com with questions!

- Jason Gerstein

Pillage:
Pillage!

Rootbreaker Wurm:

Fallen Angel: 

Korlahs, Heir to Blackblade:

Oh boy do I ever wish I had money.
Coming Soon to the Magic: Expanded Multiverse: FRAGMENTS: A Shards of Alara Anthology
(Click through to view the cover and announcement page)Want to get your work in the Expanded Multiverse? Come join the project! Oh, and check out my blog, Storming the Ivory Tower: making sense of academia, media, and culture twice weekly.
One of the very best artists that have ever worked for MTG. Amazing pieces
Huh. This is becoming a trend in the industry. Avon, Venters and Frazier all posted original art lists. Interesting.

Nah, I don't see it as a trend. There's always been Magic art for sale and if you consider just how many Magic artists there are now, this is a drop in the ocean.

If you're interested in acquiring some prints, artist proofs or original paintings, contact Pete at peteventers (at) gmail (dot) com Pete also occasionally appears on Twitter: http://twitter.com/PeteVenters

These pieces are real nice, some I even remember from way back my starting years of MtG.

However, if they will do something like this, I would KILL for an original Mark Zug or Volkan Baga.
I need to pick some of these up quick!
Sign In to post comments