TCG player 75k in chicago

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Who's qualified/going? I think I'll be able to get my last 3 points to qualify this weekend, so I want to know who I can meet there.
I'm going cause I'm not a scrub that needs to go to multiple TCQs. :P
Team GFG: Great Flatbread Gangsters
Accomplishments
Top 8 Charlotte Regionals 2011- Qualified for Nationals 1st place TCG Player Qualifier- Qualified for TCG Player Championship 2nd place SCG Invitational Qualifier Top 32 SCG Charlotte Open 2011 (7-2, stupid tiebreakers)
MTGO name: Battle7
shut up :P
I'm not going because I was only able to find one TCQ in my area and had to be with my family that weekend :P
Want to know how to keep a moron busy? Reread this sentence to find out!
I'm not qualified, but I'm going. Maybe I can qualify there Is anybody else going alone, arriving at Thursday without a place to stay? In the unlikely case I would be glad to share the costs of a hotel/hostel/anything, and of course playtest a lot.
I live in Chicago, and have not gone to a single qualifier... some would call this a fail... I call it fate.

The main event and final grinders fall on Game Day and Market Days and am working a LOT that weekend... So, couldn't actually play without losing out on guaranteed money to do so.
old quotes from the Worldwake talk: Mike Turian: While Mark Rosewater made Tarmogoyf, I made Tarmogoyf what he is today Mark Rosewater: Would we ever reprint Tarmogoyf? Maybe.

I am Blue/Green

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

174 How many of your friendships have lasted more than ten years? Which of your current friendships do you still feel will be important to you ten years from now?
turns out I cant go soooo sad panda
wait ong what is there to do in chicago?