White metalcraft/equipment deck

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
I based this deck on Puresteel Paladin and Worldslayer want some input on modifications, thank you in advance.

Creatures: 20
Puresteel Paladin x4
Ardent Recruit x4
Auriok Edgewright x4
Auriok Sunchaser x4
Ghalma's Warden x4

Other Spells: 20
Dispatch x4
Worldslayer x4
Darksteel Plate x4
Darksteel Axe x4
Swiftfoot boots x4

Lands: 20
Plains x20

I am uncertain if there will be more artifacts needed for a consistent metalcraft, I have missed a lot of this block. And I am uncertain if the cards are efficient enough for the low amount of lands.
I am Blue/White
I am Blue/White
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both orderly and rational. I value control, information, and order. I love structure and hierarchy, and will actively use whatever power or knowledge I have to maintain it. At best, I am lawful and insightful; at worst, I am bureaucratic and tyrannical.
Bump*

Also replace 4 of the plains for 4 Buried Ruin
I am Blue/White
I am Blue/White
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both orderly and rational. I value control, information, and order. I love structure and hierarchy, and will actively use whatever power or knowledge I have to maintain it. At best, I am lawful and insightful; at worst, I am bureaucratic and tyrannical.
LOL I so tried that strategy at first, and it failed so miserably. Now I am kinda going with an equipment aggro approach. Here is my current deck:

works a lot better with the double strike + sword strategy involved with Kor Duelist and Mirran Crusader. Throw on Angelic Destiny and your opponents are looking at a really short clock. That is the plan at least and its working pretty decent at this point.
For puresteel to be good, you need loads of 1 drop equipments like Flayer Husk and stuff. Also, worldslayer is sucky because it usually hurts you more than it helps. Also, most of those metalcraft guys arent that useful.  I like Kor Duelist. Thats and maybe the flier girl.