I'm BACK! What's Left???

It's been a few years since I've visited these forums.  But the recent blowout of boosters at Five Below got me to buy quite a bit of boosters, and I'm back around to see what's left of the game since it's been discontinued.

More importantly, I'm looking to acquire the remaining figures I'm missing from several sets.  Anyone around still looking to trade, or is everyone just selling off?
The game continues on. Currently, there's already been one virtual set (New stat cards that use older figures as proxies) released (Destiny of the Force) and another (Renegades & Rogues), along with a mini set (Battle of Theed) coming out shortly.

Trading is still going on, but not here. These boards have been dead since Wizards turned their back on the game. Everyone has migrated to Bloo Milk and SWM Gamers.
IMAGE(http://www.lusogamer.com/live/green/gamercard_gamerbar/EmporerDragon.png)
...since Wizards turned their back on the game.

Rather harsh to say that.  Does anyone know if WotC even had the choice to renew the license?

The SWM Gamers site doesn't seem to be geared towards trading.  I'm not interested in online play on Vassal.  But thanks.
I'm not interested in online play on Vassal.  But thanks.

You don't need to use Vassal for the virtual sets. They're legal in all sanctioned tournaments.
IMAGE(http://www.lusogamer.com/live/green/gamercard_gamerbar/EmporerDragon.png)
The SWM Gamers site doesn't seem to be geared towards trading.

The trade forum on SWMGamers is alive, just pretty slow.  Much of the reason for that is because Bloomilk has a pretty good system for collection tracking and trading, though not quite as advanced as some dedicated trading sites.

Between those two sites, you should be able to find trades for some of the pieces you need, as well as find active playgroups.

-swinefeld
Bloomilk mod, Trade Forum Guy

Does anyone use the Miniature Trading website?  I've been using that one for Monsterpocalypse and SW Pocketmodels, and they do have lists for SWM.
what sets are you looking for by chance? im trying to sell off a friends set. he has a complete rebel storm thru clone wars

Good to have someone back at the game.  I have extra things for trade over at Bloomilk.  I tried to use all three sites to trade on, but it became too much work to make sure all were kept current.  So, I just picked Blloo because like someone else said they can also do mini traking and it seems that there are more people there trading these days. 

what sets are you looking for by chance? im trying to sell off a friends set. he has a complete rebel storm thru clone wars

I have complete personal playsets of the first half of the game's run (the first 8 sets).

My personal playset consists of:

1 of each Unique
2 of each non-unique VR
3 of each non-unique R
5 of each U
10 of each C

I guess I'll be signing up to yet another site to put together my wants.  I just finished re-inventorying my collection, to see what I've lost in my recent move.
trading on here has been moved to community.wizards.com/marketplace

ThorvaldHafgrimsson wrote:
Life is full of choices. Sometimes you make the good ones, and sometimes you have to kill all the witnesses.
NastasiaLorn; wrote:
But then you have to pay the liability insurance.
A note about character and world creation
Show
Character and world creation are a form of expression. The point is that some people don't have much to say...
57949688 wrote:
Why doesnt anyone ever sig my qoutes!?
On the subject of who post in the Off-Topic Tavern:
57131438 wrote:
most of them are bored, immature adults.
Offical troller of the House of Trolls
Sign In to post comments