Item rules

May I assign more that one items to one creature(if it meet all the prerequisite)?
Will it be able to use all of those items or only one is use and the others items are just carried.
I've read the Item compendium but it's still not clear to me.

Furthermore, I have print the PDF and starting at page 5, it have an "F" instead of the diamond symbol for rarity. It look normal on screen but not when printed. Am I the only one?
Unfortunately, we had a problem with the first upload of the item compendium. We've made an update, and it should work now.
A creature can only carry one item except special powers like on "Eternal Blade' or "Warforged Cleric".

For the "F", I think  the Guilders created a font for symbols;
The diamond is probably a "f" ... probably a mystake !!!
The "f" 's are being corrected. Unique creatures can carry 2 items (new rule).
That's right. Forgot this rule !!!
Where is there a rule that a Unique creature can carry two items?
If a 10-point piece is using a +2 item, then that piece is worth 12 when eliminated. What if the Slayer of Domiel eliminates that piece?

Does the player using the Slayer get 22 points (10 doubled + 2) or 24 points (10 + 2, doubled)?

Dave 

Page 4,

"Items: You can’t include more than one item per creature, or
two items per Unique creature, in your warband."

Page 4,

"Items: You can’t include more than one item per creature, or
two items per Unique creature, in your warband."

I was only looking at the items file, not the rulebook. Oops.

Dave
Because you are not reading the latest version? The one that introduced to us the new Dazed rules etc. it is called Beta in the article, but apart from some minor editing for clarity, it should be how things are going to work, moving forward.

Nevermind.
Cursed Items Question. 

If you kill say a 3 pt creature with a Cost -2 Cursed Item, do you get only 1 VP for killing it? 

Cool

Related Cursed Items Question.

If you include a Cost -2 Cursed item in your warband, are you permitted to build what would otherwise be a 202 point band?

Cool 
By my math, the warband would add up to 200, right?  So its fine.
Kobold Miner have this power: "Beneath Contempt: Worth 0 VP when eliminated." Will it still be worth 0 VP it he's equipped with an item? I suppose that you get VP equal to the item cost.
Kobold Miner have this power: "Beneath Contempt: Worth 0 VP when eliminated." Will it still be worth 0 VP it he's equipped with an item? I suppose that you get VP equal to the item cost.

He will still be worth 0 VP when eliminated, including the cost of any items on him. 
So, if he had a 3 point spinesnap trap, or a -2 Lodestone, he would still be 0 points.
(although he would still cost 6 or 1 to bring into your warband.)

In bounty, he would score 0, with a 5 point bonus for the bounty on destroying a creature.
(the bounty bonus is not tied to creature cost in any way - it is a seperately awarded entity).
The KM is level 1 and cannot carry a -2 Cursed Item  Cry
Right, but if he could, the scoring would be as stated.
I suspect right now we may see a lot of Blues with that item.

(oh, wait - they are level 1 too!  heh heh, so not joy for Blues either.)
A Berbalang sacrifices itself but hasn't used its item. It uses its ability and moves 5 spaces. Does it still have its item? (I don't see why not, but I thought I'd ask).
With the new Dazed rules, I don't think anyone needs to worry about what the Berbalangs do...

But, I can't think why they would lose their items.
The Berbalang dies...And another appears !!!
For me he loses its item ...

If it was assigned to him at set up, he can't get rid of the item, even by sacrifice.
(this is in the rule book.)

The Berbalang dies...And another appears !!!
For me he loses its item ...

He doesn't die. He loses 20 hit points, and, even though this puts him at or below 0, there is an ability that he can use that triggers at this point (before the moment that he dies), that prevents him from dying. So, he doesn't get destroyed--he uses an ability, and therefore, he doesn't lose the item.