Evershrike

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
So, I really love the card art on evershrike and wanted to design a deck around it. Pretty straight forward build, get it out, enchanted, and swinging as fast as possible. Here is the deck list:

Evershrike x4
Mesa Enchantressx4 : Card engine
Nightsky Mimicx4 : nice low manacost, even nicer trigger. 4/4 flying for 2, sign me up!

Edge of the Divinityx4 : Crazy good, allows me to put a 7/7 evershrike in on turn 3. Also makes Nightsky Mimic a 7/7 flying for a turn.
Funeral Charmx4 : Can use it to force myself to pitch Evershrike so I can use his ability to bring him back. Also nice for the +2/-1 when I don't need to pitch
Brilliant Halox4 : Recurring, buffing, enchant. Works nicely, ensures I can always bring evershrike back from the dead
Spirit Loopx4 : Same as the above, plus life link is great
Planar Collapsex3 : 2 mana board wipe that triggers Mesa Enchantress. I can't complain.
Zealous Persecution x4 : Triggers the mimic, deals with token and goblin decks, buffs my guys.
Mortify x3 : Just in case ;)

Caves of Koilosx4
Plains x5
Swampx5
Tainted Field x4
Terramorphic Expansex4

Anyway, what do you think? Its a pretty agressive build but still a fairly casual deck. Any thoughts/suggestions are welcome! Thanks

Looks like fun! Hyena Umbra or Umbra Mystic might help out. Totem Armor is great for this deck. I found this thread just the other day.. It's closely related to your deck strategy, so I think you'll find some great card suggestions there as well.
Looks like fun! Hyena Umbra or Umbra Mystic might help out. Totem Armor is great for this deck. I found this thread just the other day.. It's closely related to your deck strategy, so I think you'll find some great card suggestions there as well.

Love umbra mystic and kor spiritdancer il swap them in for the mimic and the enchantress! Thanks, that synergy is wild.