Order Adept level 5 ability unimplemented

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
At 5th level, characters with the Order Adept theme who don't have spellbooks are supposed to get the ability to pick from the Wizard list when they gain or retrain utility powers. A quick test suggests that this isn't working. 
Rather that writing my own thread, I figured I'd bump yours. I have this problem as well.
Order Adept was working for me perfectly before (i.e. last week), but now for some reason the CB has changed to an alternate version of the theme where the level 5 feature only affects level 2 encounter powers and the level 10 feature is back to a pre-errata +2 bonus.  Really odd, as as far as I know this is the only place I've seen the theme written up this way.
Bump.  This issue is still unresolved and not on the known issue list.
Bawmp.
Bump
BUMP
At 5th level, characters with the Order Adept theme who don't have spellbooks are supposed to get the ability to pick from the Wizard list when they gain or retrain utility powers. A quick test suggests that this isn't working. 

Bump

Just tried to retrain my swordmage at level 5 - no wizard utilities available, no wizards utilities on regular level-up to 6 either.

bump