New poster maps are coming!

Hi, folks! I'm not sure how many will see this in time, but I've got a couple of new sci-fi poster maps (and a new set of terrain cards) in the works.

Here's a look at the poster:

Boarding Action

Strike Force Carrier

You can get a closer look at them and learn more at the Kickstarter page for the project:
kck.st/oX4A6k 
Christopher West, Cartographer Maps of Mastery
Ha!!
Two maps, THREE ships! I'm in!!
I've always whined for ships - so this is perfect for me.
Note that if you have access to the PDF files and a means to print, you can split the one map in two so as to separate the vessels.

Not much lead time, though. I hope we get the quota met.
"It is better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool, than to open it and remove all doubt." Scale video that I made with darthvaughn: " SW Minis Scale video Starship Modeler website. Jeff Russel's incredible STARSHIP DIMENSIONS website, with our favourite vehicles, vessels & critters from multiple sources, shown to scale. SQUADRON MODEL's Sci-Fi model kits section. How to make a model conversion to an Old Republic frigate.
I've observed in my own games that good miniatures-scale starship maps are a largely unfilled--and rather significant--niche in sci-fi gaming, and this product is meant to fill that need.

Also, the Carrier can split into two large ships and contains a pair of drop shuttles, so it's almost like having six new ships on one poster.
I don't buy maps, but I always let Imperator58 know when you post new ones! Smile
IMAGE(http://home.comcast.net/~jps201/mst3k_files/ms_seats.gif) "An opinion is not a right to be express whenever it is false/incorrect/a lie." -LOL
The initial goal has been met for the new stuff, and we are $685 away from also funding a reissue of the out-of-print Mass Transit I poster maps. (Exodus Class Heavy Courier Ship, and Offworld Transport Facility)

The OT Facility links up with 4 of the other maps from the MT series, as well as the Transit Station map from the Clone Wars starter set.  You can build a HUGE complex with these maps. Check the video on the Kickstarter page! Smile

Only 4 days to go - help make this happen, and get some very high-quality product to boot!
Thanks, guys! We're now just $263 from the new goal to add a reprint of Mass Transit I to the mix, having blown right past the goal needed to print this new stuff! Thank you for helping to get the word out!

There are only 49 hours left, but I think we can meet that new goal and ensure the reprint. If you know anyone who missed out on Mass Transit I the first time around, be sure to let them know about this.
New goal has been met with 24 hours to spare! Reprints are a go!
Sign In to post comments