Kemba, Kha Regent x4
Kemba's Legion x2 

Plains x24

White Sun's Zenith x3 

Viridian Claw x2
Darksteel Axe x2
Sylvok Lifestaff x2  

Divine Favor x2

Haven't really tested it yet, but do let me know what you guys think! Cheap equipments to use to fuel kha Regent and go to town with kitty rampage. Divine Favor has good synergy with Pride Guardian. A bit of life gain helps.
Splash red and use bludgeon brawl
My life as a pigeon.
It was a direct statement. I didn't know that addressing you directly would have that effect on you. Please forgive me lil' lady. I might be an outlaw, but I'm a gentleman first; and your respect is very important to me.
>mfw
Splash red and use bludgeon brawl

I wanna be mono white as I'm pretty new to the game..but anyways thanks. Any more ideas?? Keep them coming
You could get fetch lands and Steppe Lynx

...just an idea.

EDIT:

Or Terramorphic Expanse. That would be helpful as well, much much cheaper, but it comes in tapped so that sucks :P 
um.... go to casual forums

at least run adaptive automaton to make use of the stupid cat theme

Blue is the best color ever. How do you deal?  ------------------------------  Team GFG - "gulf, foxtrot, gulf" 

I produce Dubstep and House beats:

https://soundcloud.com/burning_forest

Best Pauper Deck in the format, not close:

http://community.wizards.com/content/forum-topic/2974646#comment-49713276

Photobucket

um.... go to casual forums

at least run adaptive automaton to make use of the stupid cat theme

why go to casual forums??

And cat theme is not stupid. ITS awesome!!! :D
um if your going to run the regent then you NEED to run swiftfoot boots  so that you can actually STICK the kemba and have a puss in boots
"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead." —Jaya Ballard, task mage
I was thinking of a similar list, in a way...

4 Pride Guardian
4 Leonin Relic-Warder
4 Kemba' Kha's Regeant

4 Darksteel Axe
4 Bladed Pinion
4 Focus Lens Swiftfoot Boots (Why not!)

4 White Sun's Zenith
4 Dispatch
4 Eliipeth Tirel

24 Plains.
IMAGE(http://images.community.wizards.com/community.wizards.com/user/blitzschnell/0a90721d221e50e5755af156c179fe51.jpg?v=90000)
Am I the only one who expected catowner to have posted in this thread already?
Slave of Tibalt. Currently trading for foils of my bro. PM me. Tarmogoyf on Twitter. Follow me. Team GFG Guns, Fame, Glory Those that require a sig for the ego simply haven't had enough kind words thrown his or her way. Currently looking for prerelease Plains! People who have mailed me rares:
Show
Malpheas: THANK YOU FOR THE FOIL TIBALT, YOU BEAUTIFUL GUY, YOU! Suudsu2200: Armageddon! Sèance, Dominating Licid, Words of War, Gaea's Anthem, Momentous Fall, Nyxathid PM me to make it happen. Your username will end up here, as the cards you sent me. I reserve the right to order your usernames by the cards I liked the best. Oh, and if you send me some Islands in the package, I'll sign them and mail them back.
Thanks guys for your comments.

Anon_eon: Haha switchfootboot for a cat deck = puss in boots. nice one.

Kensan_onl: The decklist has a little too creatures dont ya think. I think a cat theme is great aggro as the cat cards in standard right now pretty much lean towards a low mana curve. So more creatures would be better I reckon.

Anyway.....

What do you guys think of Honor of the Pure + Adaptive Automaton + maybe a few equipments for more power boost in a Cat deck??? Potentially aggro I must say
more automaton less pure, since you wont have space after all the equipment.
"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead." —Jaya Ballard, task mage
more automaton less pure, since you wont have space after all the equipment.

You don't need so many Equipments too. Just a few for the fun factor to fuel Kha Regent. Pure + Automaton = goodness!
I would think you need min 6 equips since all your kittes get buffs from them
I would think you need min 6 equips since all your kittes get buffs from them

Yeah 4 - 6 cheap equipments will be sufficient

Anyway , do you think consider this kind of a deck a white weenie deck if I made it? And are creature removals cards necessary in such a deck? eg. Oblivion Ring or Pacifism.
4 Leonin Relic-Warder
4 Sunspear Shikari
4 Leonin Skyhunter
4 Kemba's Skyguard
4 Kemba, Kha Regent
4 Adaptive Automaton
2 White Sun's Zenith
4 Dispatch
4 Swiftfoot Boots
2 Bladed Pinions
2 Darksteel Axe
22 Plains

the Warder is artifact/enchantment hate, the Shikari is cheap and can get nasty when equipped, Skyhunter and Skyguard can fly over defences, Kemba makes baby kitties, the Automaton is ur lord, WSZ makes more kitties, Dispatch is good removal thanks to equips, the boots keep ur kitties in place, the pinions make them fly, the axe makes them stronger and won't go away (usually).
this is a basic list i think looks good, and it's just straight-up aggro. i'd like to see swords here possibly. more equipment could work wonders 4 this deck. also look into Leonin Arbiter for the sideboard. Phyrexian Metamorph could even be helpful here by copying the Automaton, or if u threw in Soul's Attendent or Suture Priest you could run a kitty-kat version of soul sisters.

EDIT:
4 Leonin Relic-Warder
4 Leonin Skyhunter
4 Kemba's Skyguard
4 Kemba, Kha Regent
4 Adaptive Automaton
2 White Sun's Zenith
4 Dispatch
4 Swiftfoot Boots
4 Bladed Pinions
4 Darksteel Axe
22 Plains

Shikaris aren't worth it. sure they come out swinging early, but they're not rlly too scary on t3 when they can attack unless they're equipped, and personnally i'd rather equip a Kemba next turn so i can start popping out kitty tokens. plus, without the shikaris, you can fit more equipment in and have a better shot at drawing them early game, leading to either flying kitties, kitties with axes, or puss in boots.
4 Leonin Relic-Warder
4 Sunspear Shikari
4 Leonin Skyhunter
4 Kemba's Skyguard
4 Kemba, Kha Regent
4 Adaptive Automaton
2 White Sun's Zenith
4 Dispatch
4 Swiftfoot Boots
2 Bladed Pinions
2 Darksteel Axe
22 Plains

the Warder is artifact/enchantment hate, the Shikari is cheap and can get nasty when equipped, Skyhunter and Skyguard can fly over defences, Kemba makes baby kitties, the Automaton is ur lord, WSZ makes more kitties, Dispatch is good removal thanks to equips, the boots keep ur kitties in place, the pinions make them fly, the axe makes them stronger and won't go away (usually).
this is a basic list i think looks good, and it's just straight-up aggro. i'd like to see swords here possibly. more equipment could work wonders 4 this deck. also look into Leonin Arbiter for the sideboard. Phyrexian Metamorph could even be helpful here by copying the Automaton, or if u threw in Soul's Attendent or Suture Priest you could run a kitty-kat version of soul sisters.

Haha.

Very nice deck and I like how you describe it

Yeah I agree, swords will be fun in the deck. What do you guys think of this equipments in the deck Copper Carapace , Viridian Claw(More tempting to fit it in a cat deck:P),
the carapace would be nice if it didn't cost so much to equip. the claw is good, but i prefer the pinions. the claw may actually be better tho because of the lower cost to play and to equip. but the pinions offer flight. playtest to see which works better. also, check my edit, and think up something u might use as a sideboard. my edit may be incorrect, but i figured u use ur legend creature as a focal point, and that u needed more equips.
the carapace would be nice if it didn't cost so much to equip. the claw is good, but i prefer the pinions. the claw may actually be better tho because of the lower cost to play and to equip. but the pinions offer flight. playtest to see which works better. also, check my edit, and think up something u might use as a sideboard. my edit may be incorrect, but i figured u use ur legend creature as a focal point, and that u needed more equips.

Your deck has way too many equipments now with the edit I reckon. I dont know about you but I would rather attack my opponent early on with creatures, while waiting to draw up equipments to equip my creatures.

Hmm for Sideboard,

4x Leon Arbiter
4x Pride Guardian - for those cheap goblin hate?

Hmm..I'll think of somemore....
Anyway, don't you guys think Steppe Lynx will be good here with all the pumping up damage. although of course it won't be a valid card anymore come Rotation.
Am I the only one who expected catowner to have posted in this thread already?

I actually expected him to be the OP :-p
HEY GUYS!

Heres my updated decklist. Tell me what you guys think!!!!

4x leonin relic-warder
2x sunspear shikari
4x leonin skyhunter
4x kemba's skyguard 
4x kemba, kha regent
4x adaptive automaton
3x darksteel axe
2x viridian claw 
3x swiftfoot boots

sideboard
4x leonin arbiter
4x pride guardian
1x swiftfoot boots

1x phyrexian metamorph

1x white sun zenith
2x sunspear
2x honor of the pure
Oblivion Ring is great, but with this deck, Dispatch is better. with all the artifacts in this deck ur gonna hav no problem setting up metalcraft. other than that it looks pretty good. playtest it and come back to us.
Are you sure you'd be able to get 3 artifacts each time or earlier enough in the game to activate Metalcraft for Dispatch? Seeing this is an aggro built, and you want to finish off your opponent as early as possible...hmm...hard choice to make.
with 12 artifacts, i'm pretty sure.

t1: plains, Darksteel Axe
t2: plains, Swiftfoot Boots
t3: plains, Sunspear Shikari, equip boots, attack Shikari
t4: plains, Adaptive Automaton (cat), attack Shikari
Metalcraft set up. sure it's turn 4, but you could easily just play another artifact on t3 and hav metalcraft ready on their turn.
Any other ideas how this deck can be improved? Thanx (: