4 Turntimber Basilisk
4 Pestilent Kathari
4 Reclaim
2 Gift of the Deity
2 Lure
4 Grave Titan

12 Forest
12 Swamp

With Everlasting Torment and Melira in play, my creatures kill on contact with deathtouch, but, since damage is delivered in the form of wither (-1/-1 counters), Melira doesn't allow those counters on my creatures. With Gift of the Deity or Lure on one, they either have to attack, and have their creatures killed, or, wait until I attack and then block and all of them die at once. Reclaim is to get Melira back. Grave Titan as a finisher.

I can also use the synergy provided by Black Sun's Zenith with this deck. Figured to have 4 in the sideboard, 4 Naturalize, 4 Creeping Corrosion and 3 of something.

Suggestions for better cards?
[C]necroskitter[/c]

i'd consider getttig some big draw, if you dont get your combo your deck is weak. casual only since it needs the combo and the combo doesnt guarantee win.
Thornweald Archer over Deadly Recluse Gift of the Deity and lure don;t seem that necessary Vampire Nighthawk Acidic Slime for sb. Seems like a fun deck I would double check ruling on Everlasting Torment with Melira, Sylvok Outcast  just to make sure it works and the opponents creatures just don't end up doing regular combat damage instead. also look at  Hornet Queen, and wurmcoil

I'm not sure I'd call it weak without the combo...deathtouch is still deathtouch. You attack, you die. But I like the Necroskitter idea. Thank you.
This is for an Extended Deck

4 Everlasting Torment
4 Melira, Sylvok Outcast
4 Deadly Recluse
4 Giant Scorpion
4 Turntimber Basilisk
4 Pestilent Kathari
4 Reclaim
2 Gift of the Deity
2 Lure
4 Grave Titan

12 Forest
12 Swamp

With Everlasting Torment and Melira in play, my creatures kill on contact with deathtouch, but, since damage is delivered in the form of wither (-1/-1 counters), Melira doesn't allow those counters on my creatures. With Gift of the Deity or Lure on one, they either have to attack, and have their creatures killed, or, wait until I attack and then block and all of them die at once. Reclaim is to get Melira back. Grave Titan as a finisher.

I can also use the synergy provided by Black Sun's Zenith with this deck. Figured to have 4 in the sideboard, 4 Naturalize, 4 Creeping Corrosion and 3 of something.

Suggestions for better cards?

hoow much is Grave Titan worth again?
signature -
The first thing I'd add would be Vines Of Vastwood, maybe Virulent Swipe too. Because even with a Lure attached to your creatures most of them are 1/-'s meaning they can only kill one opposing creature.
I'd replace Pestilent Kathari with Thornweald Archer and Giant Scorpion with Daggerback Basilisk. Mainly because Gift Of The Deity gives "Lure" to your :G: creatures but only "DeathTouch" to your :B: creatures. 
I'd also consider adding something to help you find your pieces, and maybe some mana acceleration too.

How to autocard: 

Show

[*c]CardName[/*c] (remove the *'s) to autocard!

or

[*deck]

4 x CardName

4 x CardName

[/*deck]

Remove the *'s to autodeck!

deathtouch is deathtouch but the only deck that matters is combat creature... evasion, burn, mill, combo every other type will beat you (you deal so little dmg that they will have no trouble outpacing you), even with the combo down. Very fast combat or combat with massive numbers/tokens will beat you. If you dont have the combo down first strike creatures beat you.
this deck beats fatty and medium combat, and those not even consistently.
i made a knighthhood+deathtouch deck a while back, but had to give it up in the end. your combo is better but 1 more piece, but i believe it suffers from much the same shortcomings...
Sign In to post comments