Running for Ennies Judge

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hello all, My name is Ron Purvis, though most know me by my forum name Bubba Ho-Tep and I am campaigning to be one of the Ennies Judges for 2012.  Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have about me or how I plan to judge things.  Here is a direct link to my Ennies page www.ennie-awards.com/blog/?page_id=2333

Thanks,
Ron        
Thanks to Ron for getting this thread started!

I'm Chris Richeson, a regular RPG reviewer and past ENnies judge. I'm running on a platform of playing as much of the material as humanly possible with several groups accustomed to playing a broad variety of games.  We had a particularly good time with a 4E Planescape game last year focusing on the rise of Orcus.

You can find a list of all the judges here, and my profile here.  Please feel free to post any questions.  Voting begins this weekend.
Same as the above: My name is Hooper and I am one of the nominees this year.  Please feel free to ask us anything you wish to help you make a educated decision at the poll!
Hi!  I'm Josh Bazin and I'm also one of the nominiees.

You can find more about me here: www.ennie-awards.com/blog/?page_id=2376

Like the rest, I'm more than happy to answer any questions that you might have to help you make your decision.

Thanks!