Implement for Gloom Pact Hex Blade

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
I am playing a Shade HexBlade (Gloom Pact) and i am trying to find a good rod or implement  for me to use.  Does any one have an suggestions?

In terms of rods,

The Rod of Stolen Starlight (7+) allows you to turn necrotic damage into radiant damage. Could be useful if there's a lot of necrotic resistance in your campaign.

The Rod of Resurgent Valor (8+) gives a +1 item bonus to hit against any creature that has attacked you.

Other than that the world of rods is parched desert for Hexblades as far as the eye can see. 
In terms of rods,

The Rod of Stolen Starlight (7+) allows you to turn necrotic damage into radiant damage. Could be useful if there's a lot of necrotic resistance in your campaign.

The Rod of Resurgent Valor (8+) gives a +1 item bonus to hit against any creature that has attacked you.

Other than that the world of rods is parched desert for Hexblades as far as the eye can see. 

Thank you for the help. just what i was looking for but i could not agree more rods for hexblades are not abundant in anyway.
Maybe the Rod of Star Spawn and the Rod of First Blood are interesting for you as well.
Latter might be more suitable for Fey Pacts, as they tend to rush in early with Superior Initiative, Surprising Charge, etc.
From what I understand there are two different rods that are also weapons.  One is the iron rod of dispator and another one.  The benefit of this is that you can put the shard of the mage into the rod (which you normally can't do) and then you can put a different shard into your gloom weapon for more damage.