Kog's One-A-Day Cards: #2 Grroth, Bloodhorn Elder

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Grroth, Bloodhorn Elder
Legendary Creature - Minotaur Shaman
Creatures you control gain +3/+0 and have trample and ":This greature gets +1/+0 until end of turn" as long as they are enchanted.
, : You may search your library for an Aura that enchants a creature and attach it to a creature you control that isn't already enchanted.
3/3

Third attempt:
Tried to make it more red
Added W to its cost
Changed up base p/t boost.
Kingofgames01 a.k.a. Dr.Kog I am Blue/White
I am Blue/White
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both orderly and rational. I value control, information, and order. I love structure and hierarchy, and will actively use whatever power or knowledge I have to maintain it. At best, I am lawful and insightful; at worst, I am bureaucratic and tyrannical.
Quotes
112912639 wrote:
111004049 wrote:
111489681 wrote:
Be on later, pumping iron now
Pimping Irene? Poor Irene! Why can't you just leave that poor girl alone? She didn't ask for ANY of this!
Yeah she did. Did you see what she wore? Purple *graped*

120.6. Some effects replace card draws.

why are you here when NGA exists and is just better

And I think the search is either too cheap, or needs a color or two associated with it.
Official archnemesis of magicpablo666 Host of Reactionary Proud owner of "The Terrible Cube" The altimis Archive I'm baking lands!!! Beginner of GROMA
Notable Quotables:
58060728 wrote:
I carefully examine the walls of the room in a determined effort to not follow the GMs plot.
Definitley G/W and i don't think the search is too cheap. sovereigns of lost alara was perfectly fine... And also this can tutor up spreading seas and try to attach it to a creature.
IMAGE(http://kherkeep.com/images/smilies/plowbeast.png)Why can't everyone see the inherent goodness in destruction? Or the evil in creation? A forest cannot live without the nutrients provided by the destructive force of a forest fire. And if I am wrong, then why is lifeblood of creation - water - the most destructive force on the planet? 701.4. Cast
Ok, so "Bloodhorn" Elder doesn't really work as a name, or the theoretical Bloodhorn Tribe is a group of R/G/W minotaurs. If I add that creatures gain Firebreathing as well would it work under those colors?
I am Blue/White
I'm both orderly and rational. I value control, information, and order. I love structure and hierarchy, and will actively use whatever power or knowledge I have to maintain it. At best, I am lawful and insightful; at worst, I am bureaucratic and tyrannical.
Quotes
112912639 wrote:
111004049 wrote:
111489681 wrote:
Pimping Irene? Poor Irene! Why can't you just leave that poor girl alone? She didn't ask for ANY of this!
Updated
I am Blue/White
Quotes
112912639 wrote:
111004049 wrote:
111489681 wrote:
So, it turns all of your guys into Flaring Flame-kin and lets you tutor up cheap auras for it. I like it. Any card that makes me want to play more glistening oil is a card I can get behind. Would it be better to make it give your cards +3/+0, though? That would allign the cards two big pump abilities, and make it feel just a touch more red.

I'm not a rules expert or anything, but Evershrike doesn't need to specify that the aura needs to be able to be attached to a creature. What makes this different?
Sovereigns of Lost Alara, and the fact that someone pointed out that without that limitation you could try to enchant a creature with something like Overgrowth or Spreading Seas.
I am Blue/White
Quotes
112912639 wrote:
111004049 wrote:
111489681 wrote:
I'm not a rules expert or anything, but Evershrike doesn't need to specify that the aura needs to be able to be attached to a creature. What makes this different?

Well said, sir. Excellent point - I would have assumed it would need to be stated, but that's a great precedent.

Then again, Magic has been doing some downright messed up stuff with wording in recent years ("Equip only as a sorcery" comes to mind as the most disgusting violation of proper wording they've done).