God help me I can't take any more!

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Ok, So I start by getting the kid a 30.00 Box, then it says I need the starter box. Grab that for 20 bucks. Then it tells me I need the plkayer Handbook...

3 Days now I still can;t figure out all these numbers and fill this sheet out.

So then I spend another 10 bucks on this online charatcer builder. (Which does not match the player sheet in the Players Hand Book so now I am totally lost).

NOW I CAN't EVEN GET THIS THING TO PRINT!!!!!!

HELP!
Ok, So I start by getting the kid a 30.00 Box, then it says I need the starter box. Grab that for 20 bucks. Then it tells me I need the plkayer Handbook...

So then I spend another 10 bucks on this online charatcer builder. (Which does not match the player sheet in the Players Hand Book so now I am totally lost).

HELP!

Lower your DPI to ~150 or 144 depending on your printer.  Silverlight prints the entire char sheet as an IMAGE and many have had problems with spooling the large file.  This is a known issue.

I can't speak to the "boxes" as I have the books (PHB1, DMG1, MM1, etc.).  Tell me what books come in the box sets you have.

HELP!

I would recommend downloading PDFCreator.  For some reason I can not link it but you can find PDFCreator v1.2.1 on CNET in the downloads section.

Once installed change the settings in the program to 150 DPI.

When you go into the Character Builder and choose to print your character, in the print popup change from your printer to PDFCreator and print the character to PDF.

Once you have the PDF of the character you can then print it to your normal printer. 
Sign In to post comments