CP: "Use at start of turn"

Rakshasa Baron CP is worded "Use at start of this creature's turn"; It's clear.

But for Kuyutha/Neogi Slaver, it's worded "Use at start of turn".
It's this creature's turn, the player controling the creature turn or any turn ???
I say that it can be in any turn.

However, Kuyutha cp, clearly implies that you need to use it before you roll for ini at the choosen round.
It is clear to me that the cp is bad worded, as we can see:

❖ Use at start of turn: If you win initiative this round, 1 Dragon ally makes a M attack as animmediate action. 

I think it want to say at start of round, since you have no turn at the moment you will roll ini, OR the text must be write that "if you won", so you can gain an extra attack at any turn you wish during that specific round. but none i know has playing this way, so...no.

We have played as start of round, but reallly have never look closer like right now.

As from Neogi Slaver, is my undestanding that you can in any turn, it can be at during start of turn of 2 different creatures of your oponent, or yourself, or a mix between you and your opponent, or other combinations.

❖ Use at start of turn: If you win initiative this round, 1 Dragon ally makes a M attack as animmediate action. 

I think that means that you only can use this CP if you win initiative this round.
Anyway, this CP is different from the Wotc card !!!

Kuysha's CP description in Guild card seems very much like a typo. I would play it as "start of round".
It was the way I played it. I just noticed the different wording this Week End (Perharps an errata needed ?)...

But what about the "Neogi" ???