D&D Egypt

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
We are looking for D&D 3.5/Pathfinder players or a DM for our group in Cairo.
Hey, this post is over a year old, but if the group is still active I'd like to join.  I'm an American living downtown, near Tahrir.  My number's 01094719259.
Hey Anderith, did you ever manage to join that group?
Nope. Cairo seems to be a nerd-less city, as far as I was able to figure out.
Would you still like to start a group?

I would, but I'm leaving Cairo in a month. If you've got some people interested, we could put together a one-shot.
If there is any group in Cairo, playing either 3.5 or 4th Edition please contact me.

hey ahmed,i live in Helwan,Cairo....in a new to D&D...bt im a fan from a long time...and i was looking for playing group..i would like to know more information about yours,and one more question...is there any way to buy D&D exept online stores?..thanx
If there is any group in Cairo, playing either 3.5 or 4th Edition please contact me.

hey blango,i live in Helwan,Cairo....in a new to D&D...bt im a fan from a long time...and i was looking for playing group..i would like to know if u found any?and ofc i would like to join...,and one more question...is there any way to buy D&D except online stores?..thanx

Hi all

Was anyone successful in finding gamers and get this show on the road?  I am hoping to move there next spring and am tryingto find out if there are others who share my hobby

andre.marquis@hotmail.com

cheers

A

If anyone still interested please contact me at Kareem.aly8@gmail.com , i live in alex btw.

Ahreman and anyone else intrested in D&D game in Alexandria Egypt.  I have recently move to Alexandria from USA have played D&D for many years and have DMed several games the last one had lasted 2 1/2 years when I had to stop the game to move here.  I would like to start or join a game here.  I can host a game here in my home.  I have plenty of books and the other things need to run a game.  I do not speak Arabic yet.  Can be contacted at donnamotaylor@aol.com

Hello everyone

Any gamers in Cairo?

I can play or be the DM

Contact me  andre.marquis@hotmail.com

also posted on meetup  http://www.meetup.com/Cairo-Role-Playing-Games-RPGs-Meetup/

Cheers

A

Anyone happening to still be looking?
Me and my friend are crazy D&D fans and we're looking for more players :3

Anyone? O.o
(;_;)

Hi, If any  1 is still interstead me and a group of friends run some games every now and then.. but we are all still beginers (including myself the DM) but its lots of fun and we could use some experienced players or DM 

Contact me on : Ahmedbladebeso@gmail.com

Sign In to post comments