National Brazilian Championship

It will be run at 09 and 10 of July the Brazil National DDM Tournament.

The Adress is:  Colégio Santa Amália – Avenida Jabaquara, 1673 – Metrô Saúde – São Paulo - SP - BRASIL.

it will be at the Event: RPGCON 2011 - the greatest event of RPG at Brazil.

In a sad way we cannot be at the callendar of qualifiers this year.

The main problem is the date. The best date to our national to be realized is always at July, but this is too close from Gen Con. Also we have Vista problems to our champions being send to Gen Con.

We´ll try to work on this to the next year...

Anyway to those who are on Brazil and want to take from Weder the title of best DDM player from Brazil the time is now.

If some want to subscribe, can do at my blog:
papatreasures.blogspot.com/2011/06/campe...
or at the brazilian forum:
d20miniaturas.com/forum/index.php  

erdana, sans-serif; font-size:x-small">During the last editions of the national championship, we always had a good number of DDMplayers. Year after year this number has been falling.

erdana, sans-serif; font-size:x-small">erdana, sans-serif; font-size:x-small">This year we had only 9 participants, and all from Tiamat clan!

erdana, sans-serif">That alone should give an extra premium for these players. And I think nothing better than to say then, that nine of the best players of Brazil belong to this extraordinary clan!

erdana, sans-serif">Congratulations to all participants, to Blade this year champion, to Batistão and Double Trouble at being pushed to run the event and once again, congratulations to Tiamat clan, who bravely resisted all trouble times and remains firmly in the game.

erdana, sans-serif">Unfortunately this year I did not go to the event. A last-minute accident took me out of the competition and from the pleased time of see my friends, but hopefully next year I'll be there.

erdana, sans-serif">Here follows warbands, placement and awards:

erdana, sans-serif; font-size:x-small">1. Blade

erdana, sans-serif; font-size:x-small">(Red Hand War Sorcerer, 3x Guithzerai Monk, Dwarf Battlemaster, Hobgoblin, Merchant Guard, Goblin Skirmisher, no King's Road)
2. DoubleTrouble

erdana, sans-serif; font-size:x-small">(Stormrage Blue Dragon, Capricious Copper Dragon, Wulfgar, 2x Merchant Guard, 2x Xeph Warrior, no King's Road)
3. Batistão

erdana, sans-serif; font-size:x-small">(perdi o papel dele, mas acho que tinha Mercenary General e um monte de Sellsword)
4. Weder

erdana, sans-serif; font-size:x-small">(Hobgoblin Marchal, Warhorse, 2x Merchant Guard, Thrall, Skullcleave Warrior, Tomebound Arcanist, no Dragon Graveyard)
5. gasparr

erdana, sans-serif; font-size:x-small">(2x Black Dragon Lurker, 2x Digester, Solamith, no King's Road)
6. Zebode

erdana, sans-serif; font-size:x-small">(Hierophant of the Seventh Wind, Storm Silverhand, Alusair Obarskyr, Wild Elf Warsinger, 4x Hunting Cougar, Timber Wolf, no Mushroom Cavern)
7. mvassão

erdana, sans-serif; font-size:x-small">(Lord Soth, Skullcleaver Warrior, Gnome Trickster, Fist of Moradin, 2x Merchant Guard, Skeletal Legionnaire, Goblin Runner, no Ratfang Sewer)
8. Gorak

erdana, sans-serif; font-size:x-small">(Hill Giant Barbarian, Wulfgar, gnome Trickster, 4x Merchant Guard, Goblin Runner, Abyssal Maw, no Hellspike Prison)
9. Guten

erdana, sans-serif">(4x Rot Grub Swarm, 2x Digester, Tiefling Blademaster, Skeletal Legionnaire, Kobold Miner, no Broken Demongate)

erdana, sans-serif">The awards were as follows:

1. Pack of Legend of  Drizzt, a starterset and a booster Lords of Madness
2. Two boosters of Lords of Madness, along with two maps.
3-4. A booster of Lords of Madness.
5-9. 3 open booster of Lords of Madness, divided between the players.