Table of Contents - Dragon 401, Dungeon 192

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Table of Contents for July are up:
Dragon
Dungeon

And they look fantastic. 3 adventures in Dungeon, plus 3 setting articles, plus a creature article and a backdrop article. 6 Dragon articles covering a variety of character types and which looks to offer a solid amount of actual player content and options! This is the sort of balance I like to see, and now I'm really looking forward to the rest of the month!
Though, I admit, I would prefer a more diverse level range for the adventures, and not entirely sure what to make of a theme that relies on the use of the fortune card mechanic. Hopefully it will interact with fortune cards in a way unique to the theme itself, rather than relying on the terrible, terrible default mechanic for their use.
I thought we were supposed to get an update to the Wizard for July.

Should I be happy or mad?
I thought we were supposed to get an update to the Wizard for July.

Should I be happy or mad?

You are correct. It is missing from the ToC. I'll see about fixing it.
D&D Producer Twitter: @gregbilsland Blog: gregbilsland.wordpress.com
If the level of Dragon content continues to improve, I might even reconsider my decision to not subscribe again.

In particular, this month, the Jousting article catches my eye.  If it turns out, as I am hoping, to be some form of mounted combat multiclass, that might go a long way to persuading me.

Also, dragonborn jousting helm.  Kinda cool.
Harrying your Prey, the Easy Way: A Hunter's Handbook - the first of what will hopefully be many CharOp efforts on my part. The Blinker - teleport everywhere. An Eladrin Knight/Eldritch Knight. CB != rules source.
Not to mention the long-promised support for Ossassins.

Before posting, why not ask yourself, What Would Wrecan Say?

IMAGE(http://images.onesite.com/community.wizards.com/user/marandahir/thumb/9ac5d970f3a59330212c73baffe4c556.png?v=90000)

A great man once said "If WotC put out boxes full of free money there'd still be people complaining about how it's folded." – Boraxe

Great content table; I'm sceptic about the fatedancer (mostly because I dislike the whole fortune cards concept) but Wizards is on a positive streak lately, so just maybe...

The jousting article especially intrigues me. 
I'm really looking forward to both the jousting article as well as the boxing and arm wrestling one.  I know the boxing and arm wrestling will get some use in my group.  My players tend to get into non normal combat situations where those rules would apply.

Its not unknown for my players to get into drinking games, bar fights and one instance of naked greco-roman wrestling.