DDM Guild Site.

Stuff is being fixed as we speak. 
I'd like to delay posting all manner of information until we are up and stable.
Here is what I am up to:

[1] I'm in process of tweaking the rules after community feedback on wording/clarity.
[2] I'm finalizing the Map Selections for the GenCon championships.
[3] I'm putting the last touches on the Item Compendium, (which will include some never before seen items as well as a few (gasp!) recostings on the initial Treasure Trove set).

As we get into July, I have a backlog of other projects, including OE stuff, to finish wading through.
Looking forward to the the upcoming information. Bring it! Can't wait.
DDMGuild site doesn't work anymore !!!
DDMGuild site doesn't work anymore !!!

Right.

David Balder is working on this right now. 
It should be up again soon, now broadcasting from the friendly shores of Holland...
OK
That works now at:

ddmguild.homelinux.net/
OK
That works now at:

ddmguild.homelinux.net/

This.. this!!! I love it!!!! Thank you DDM Guild!!

so is this site replacing hordelings?
thanks, realmaster. let's split up!!!!! RIP Gary Gygax 1938-2008 RIP Dave Arneson 1947-2009 Click here to see my have/want list I have over 90 completed trades on Maxminis, WOTC and Hordelings under the same user name.
OK
That works now at:

ddmguild.homelinux.net/

Love the new site!

I tried logging in and it says unrecognized Username or Password.  Have those been transferred from the other site? 

Also, I see that Articles are now all in one and not by Title.  IMO this makes it harder to quickly scan through them to find the one you want.  Any chance of adding an Articles tab like on the old site so that one can just scan though Titles? 

Thanks. 

Cool

Super Cool!!!

Love the new web site.

I´m waiting eager up the time the registrations acount will be working.

David Balder gives many informations about his new site on the DDM Guild Facebook Group .
Just to be clear, it is not my site, it is the ddmguild's. I just happen to take over webmaster duties from ktatroe. The website will not replace hordelings (as in: we won't be importing data from it).

Account information from the old website will be imported, once I receive the database dump. You will receive an e-mail once your account is recreated. After that account registration will be opened too.

And there is now an article archive.
Thank you!  Cool

As we get into July, I have a backlog of other projects, including OE stuff, to finish wading through.

It's very, very cool to know that you guys are still working on conversions for the 1.0 players, and it's very, very much appreciated!

Sign In to post comments