Multiplayer Videos.

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
This is an INTENSE episode with two games, the first one like screws me over but the second one is...!!!!! don't want to spoil it

Learn to play creatures after the combat phase, and to attack with a card in your hand and mana untappd. This way your opponent is insecure what you have and has to make an educated guess, which can be a mistake. By playing it all beforehand you give him all the information and it turns from a guess into a decision.

For instance: when you played that Craw Wurm, he knew you didn't have the mana for Giant Growth so he blocked you and had 2 Spread the Sickness for your big creatures (one of which he had reserved for that exposed Craw Wurm already. If you hadnt played the wurm he might've not blocked (fear of Giant Growth) , felt forced to use a Sickness on one of your attackers next turn and you could play one of your big ones (likely Engulfing Slagwurm) afterwards safely.

Or when you drew a land, played it, then attacked. There is no harm in first attacking, then playing the land (unless your creature has an ability that buffs by using that land).

In short: leave your opponent guessing as much as possible/as long as it's in your benefit. That way you will have even more epic games as people fall in your traps or make wrong guesses.
Will keep that in mind, thanks for the advice. Also I would like to mention if anyone wishes to challange me and be in one of these videos please just PM me your Steam ID and we can have a battle. :D
is it just the editing, or does dotp run real slow on the pc?
is it just the editing, or does dotp run real slow on the pc?

Runs fine, on i7 as well as my laptop. It's the capture/edit program I'm sure.
Sorry to hijack, but if anyone is interested in watching DotP youtube videos I highly recommend www.youtube.com/weaponsofmassgaming. The two guys that do the commentary for the live online matches are legitimately funny and entertaining, with lots of in-jokes, catch phrases, and inoffensive trash talk. As someone who hasn't played paper Magic in well over a decade and doesn't put on a headset lest I want to be berated by racist, homophobic, stoned tweens (or so I'm told), I've been exposed to a lot of informal Magic slang I probably wouldn't have otherwise been exposed to. Also the channel has a bit of a following because, probably due to selective uploads, the WMG guy rarely loses. It makes it exciting when I start watching a video when a win starts to seem improbable, because I always assume he will somehow pull off a victory (and he usually does). And since they plan turns and discuss strategy in realtime, the series can be extremely enlightening for beginners, as they get to hear the thought process behind choosing what to play and what to prevent, and unfiltered reactions to what the opponent plays.

But it'll probably just make you want to play yourself.
Sorry to hijack, but if anyone is interested in watching DotP youtube videos I highly recommend www.youtube.com/weaponsofmassgaming. The two guys that do the commentary for the live online matches are legitimately funny and entertaining, with lots of in-jokes, catch phrases, and inoffensive trash talk. As someone who hasn't played paper Magic in well over a decade and doesn't put on a headset lest I want to be berated by racist, homophobic, stoned tweens (or so I'm told), I've been exposed to a lot of informal Magic slang I probably wouldn't have otherwise been exposed to. Also the channel has a bit of a following because, probably due to selective uploads, the WMG guy rarely loses. It makes it exciting when I start watching a video when a win starts to seem improbable, because I always assume he will somehow pull off a victory (and he usually does). And since they plan turns and discuss strategy in realtime, the series can be extremely enlightening for beginners, as they get to hear the thought process behind choosing what to play and what to prevent, and unfiltered reactions to what the opponent plays.

Just watched the first episode. Made my night.

Just watched the first episode. Made my night.

"You WANNA GO FOR A F&#@*@# TREASURE HUNT!" ahah stuff is priceless
Your discipline, dedication and studying have all paid off. You have finally been nominated for the Azorius Senate!
Your discipline, dedication and studying have all paid off. You have finally been nominated for the Azorius Senate!
Take THE QUEST FOR RAVNICA today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
its almost more amusing than playing the actual game. on episode 7
OMG ****ing amazing, loved that video.
WMG are my heroes. I've seen every one of their Magic vids; without them, I'd still be a lifegain-artifact wielding n00b

They've been cross-posted to a number of other channels; I first saw them in this video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDX-_DMPuO8

If that's not a collection of amusing wins, he must be very lucky with his starting hands. Still very entertaining vids, but it looks like his decks are ten times better than mine, even if they're almost the same.

Remeber guys leave me your SteamID's f you want to challange me and prove your skill, and be put on youtube. I accept battles from all skills