Magic Arcana / Card of the Day / Daily Deck for July, 2011

96 posts / 0 new
Last post
This thread is for discussion of magicthegathering.com's Magic Arcana, Card of the Day, and Daily Decks features for the month of July, 2011.
Valakut is going to take over the world!! :o heh ;p
one thing i never did understand was why Valakut wasn't made a legendary land
People need to update their Valakut lists. This is the list I'm running: tappedout.net/mtg-decks/post-nph-valakut...

I  welcome feedback (I think my sideboad needs work), but the lists that the pros are running are behind on the times if you ask me.
People were saying that we didn't need to be afraid of Valakut, the Molten Pinnacle after the bans on Jace, the Mind Sculptor and Stoneforge Mystic - because the situation changed since people were saying it would dominate after Jace 2.0 was banned. But it seems like the new meta has allowed better Valakut decks to be designed.

Coming up with weird ideas to make everyone happy since 2008!

I have now started a blog as an appropriate place to put my crazy ideas.

Bye-bye Tariel wallpaper. 
Proud member of C.A.R.D. - Campaign Against Rare Duals "...but the time has come when lands just need to be better. Creatures have gotten stronger, spells have always been insane, and lands just sat in this awkward place of necessity." Jacob Van Lunen on the refuge duals, 16 Sep 2009. "While it made thematic sense to separate enemy and allied color fixing in the past, we have come around to the definite conclusion that it is just plain incorrect from a game-play perspective. This is one of these situations where game play should just trump flavor." - Sam Stoddard on ending the separation of allied/enemy dual lands. 05 July 2013
I "told" them they needed to get this wallpaper-ized. Due to how quickly they gave it to us, I think they already knew :P.
Been meaning to get around to saying this, but they should really give us wallpapers in 1920x1080. It's the only resolution my friends and I run our monitors at.
Been meaning to get around to saying this, but they should really give us wallpapers in 1920x1080. It's the only resolution my friends and I run our monitors at.

I concur three days later.

Also I like the new arts for the Ajani and Bolas. Ajani's all RAWR IM ANGRY and Bolas is like HAHAHA I AM THE VILLAIN AND IF DRAGONS GREW FACIAL HAIR I WOULD BE TWIRLING MY MOUSTACHE!
blah blah metal lyrics

I concur three days later.

Also I like the new arts for the Ajani and Bolas. Ajani's all RAWR IM ANGRY and Bolas is like HAHAHA I AM THE VILLAIN AND IF DRAGONS GREW FACIAL HAIR I WOULD BE TWIRLING MY MOUSTACHE!

I'm surprised he doesn't have some kind of surrogate facial hair, like a fin around his mouth in the shape of Evil Spock's van **** goatee. Even Fin Fang Foom has whiskers.
It deserves to be said, this art is really good. Definitely an improvement over Elspeth vs Tezzeret, where I felt both pieces couldn't live up to the originals.
76125763 wrote:
Zindaras' meta is like a fossil, ancient and its secrets yet to be uncovered. Only men of yore, long dead, knew of it.
I know it's not a new announcement, but man that Duel Deck pairing seems oddly placed every time I see it. Ajani vs Nicol Bolas was the climax of the Alara block, two years ago!. It made sense then for them to be dueling. Now it seems about as relevant as Kamahl vs Akroma.

If you're on MTGO check out the Free Events via PDCMagic and Gatherling.

Other games you should try:
DC Universe Online - action-based MMO.  Free to play.  Surprisingly well-designed combat and classes.

Planetside 2 - Free to play MMO-meets-FPS and the first shooter I've liked in ages.
Simunomics - Free-to-play economy simulation game.

Awesome art for the two planeswalkers, although Nicol Bolas is slowly morphing from actual dragon to Kamigawa snake with each new picture.
The quality of the sketch art for Pride Guardian gave me an idea. What would be a good way to do alternate art cards with early concept art? Just brainstorming: if premium commons came with alternate art (and rough pieces are a good way of getting it without commissioning new work) they would be much less of a let-down. Preferably foil frames with non-foil art, but that's a surprisingly more complicated process than full-foil.
Li Meng's mono black control deck makes my Johnny feel good, because the flavour is consistent (its a mono-colour deck that is actually mono-coloured, for one) and cos it has some nice singletons, 2-ofs and 3-ofs in the deck, instead of just playsets. Got a cool sideboard too ^_^

Pity I will never have three Phyrexian Obliterators  
The "complete" spoiler is still missing some cards, if I'm not mistaken. Red's missing a card somewhere(Other sites are saying Circle of Flame), and the Throne, Scepter, and Crown of Empires are missing from the artifacts page.

Just sayin'.

Also: I just realized I have all the cards for the mono-black control decklist. I wonder if I should slap it together and run it at FNM this week, or just draft my final godbye game to Scars block...?
Damn I just watch the video on the arcana archive for the seventh and I have to say that guy has some major skills.
The "complete" spoiler is also missing Terramorphic Expanse.

No TE in the core set? Bad Wizards! No biscuit for you! Bad!

Seriously, what the hell? TE should have remained in the core set until the end of time.  
Proud member of C.A.R.D. - Campaign Against Rare Duals "...but the time has come when lands just need to be better. Creatures have gotten stronger, spells have always been insane, and lands just sat in this awkward place of necessity." Jacob Van Lunen on the refuge duals, 16 Sep 2009. "While it made thematic sense to separate enemy and allied color fixing in the past, we have come around to the definite conclusion that it is just plain incorrect from a game-play perspective. This is one of these situations where game play should just trump flavor." - Sam Stoddard on ending the separation of allied/enemy dual lands. 05 July 2013

Seriously, what the hell? TE should have remained in the core set until the end of time.  

TE has been replaced with Manalith to play nice with Metalcraft, as opposed to Landfall.

TE has been replaced with Manalith to play nice with Metalcraft, as opposed to Landfall.

With the ever-so-slight exception that TE is a staple and Manalith is a heaping turd.
Manalith is unlimited-use mana accel with fixing attached, while TE is just fixing that sets you back a turn.

They're both fine.
This is the best arcana ever. Please give us more art related stuff like this in the future!
Manalith is unlimited-use mana accel with fixing attached, while TE is just fixing that sets you back a turn.

They're both fine.

TE can come down on turn one, thins your deck, is proof against removal (sacrifice it in response), is immune to countering, encourages playing basic lands (not everyone sees this as a positive, but it is nice to see some love for the little guys) and can count as a land slot in your deck.

Manalith comes down on turn three (unless you have some other form of acceleration), is much easier to destroy than a land, can be countered, and counts as a spell slot. The only things going for it, other than metalcraft (though there are much better artifacts for that. Metalcraft really wants something cheaper than 3 mana) is that it is actual acceleration, and that it can fix for multiple colors.

Personally, I don't think it would be such a big deal to have given us both. Neither one is really too powerful. But if they have to only choose one, I wish they'd choose Terramorphic every time.
IMAGE(http://images.community.wizards.com/community.wizards.com/user/blitzschnell/c6f9e416e5e0e1f0a1e5c42b0c7b3e88.jpg?v=90000)
This is the best arcana ever. Please give us more art related stuff like this in the future!

Agreed.
That guy is what a true artist is.
OMG click HERE! OMG! How to autocard and use decklist format
--->
For autocarding, write [c][/c] with the name of the card inside it. [c]Island[/c] = Island For linking a card to Gatherer without writting the name of said card for readers, use the autocard brackets together with and equal sign and right the name of the real card. Then put the message you want inside the tags, like you would do with autocarding. Like this: [c=Curse of the Cabal]Captain Never-resolves[/c] = Captain Never-resolves For using the decklist format, follow this: [deck] 4* Terramorphic Expanse 4* Evolving Wilds ... [/deck] It equals:
Real signature, Sblocked for space:
57817638 wrote:
I like storm crow because I really like crows in real life, as an animal, and the card isn't terribly stupid, but packs a good deal of nostalgia and also a chunck of the game's history. So it's perhaps one of the cards I have most affection to, but not because "lol storm crow is bad hurr hurr durr".
Listen to my SoundCloud while you read my signature. The Island, Come And See, The Landlord's Daughter, You'll Not Feel The Drowning - The Decemberists by vimschy IMAGE(http://dragcave.net/image/rkvR.gif)IMAGE(http://dragcave.net/image/L3es.gif) IMAGE(http://dragcave.net/image/m71H.gif)
Quotes
56747598 wrote:
57295478 wrote:
Although I do assume you deliberately refer to them (DCI) as The Grand Imperial Convocation of Evil just for the purposes of making them sound like an ancient and terrible conspiracy.
Now, now. 1994 doesn't quite qualify as "ancient".
56734518 wrote:
Oh, it's a brilliant plan. You see, Bolas was travelling through shadowmoor, causing trouble, when he saw a Wickerbough Elder with its stylin' dead scarecrow hat. Now, Bolas being Bolas took the awesome hat and he put it on his head, but even with all his titanic powers of magic he couldn't make it fit. He grabbed some more scarecrows, but then a little kithkin girl asked if he was trying to build a toupee. "BY ALL THE POWERS IN THE MULTIVERSE!" he roared, "I WILL HAVE A HAT WORTHY OF MY GLORY." and so he went through his Dark Lore of Doom (tm) looking for something he could make into a hat that would look as stylish on him as a scarecrow does on a treefolk. He thought about the Phyrexians, but they were covered in goopy oil that would make his nonexistant hair greasy. He Tried out angels for a while but they didn't sit quite right. Then, he looked under "e" (because in the Elder Draconic alphabet, "e" for Eldrazi is right next to "h" for Hat) in his Dark Lore of Doom and saw depictions of the Eldrazi, and all their forms. "THIS SHALL BE MY HAT!" he declared, poking a picture of Emrakul, "AND WITH IT I WILL USHER IN A NEW AGE OF DARKNESS -- ER, I MEAN A NEW AGE OF FASHION!" And so Nicol Bolas masterminded the release of the Eldrazi.
57864098 wrote:
Rhox War Monk just flips pancakes, and if games have told us anything, it's that food = life.
56747598 wrote:
76973988 wrote:
This thread has gotten creepy. XP
Really? Really? The last couple days have been roughly every perverse fetish imaginable, but it only got "creepy" when speculation on Mother of Runes's mob affiliation came up?
76672808 wrote:
57864098 wrote:
57531048 wrote:
Nice mana base. Not really.
Yeah, really. If my deck was going to cost $1000+, I'd at least make it good.
99812049 wrote:
I like to think up what I consider clever names for my decks, only later to be laughed at by my wife. It kills me a little on the inside, but thats what marriage is about.
56816728 wrote:
56854588 wrote:
Of course, the best use [of tolaria west] is transmuting for the real Tolaria. ;)
Absolutely. I used to loose to my buddy's Banding deck for ages, it was then that I found out about Tolaria, and I was finally able win my first game.
70246459 wrote:
WOAH wait wait wait
56957928 wrote:
You know, being shallow and jusdgmental aside, "I later found out that Jon infiltrated his way into OKCupid dates with at least two other people"
56957928 wrote:
"I later found out that Jon infiltrated his way into OKCupid dates with at least two other people"
56957928 wrote:
Jon infiltrated his way into OKCupid dates
56957928 wrote:
OH MY GOD
109874309 wrote:
The only way I'd cast this card is into a bonfire.
82032421 wrote:
The short answer is that there's no rule barring annoying people from posting, but there a rule barring us from harassing them about it.
56747598 wrote:
Browbeat is a card that is an appropriate deck choice when there's no better idea available. "No better idea available" was pretty much the running theme of Odyssey era.
56874518 wrote:
Or perhaps it was a more straightforward comment indicating a wish for you to be bitten (Perhaps repeatedly) by a small yet highly venomous arachnid.
70246459 wrote:
58280208 wrote:
You're an idiot, and I'm in no mood for silliness.
57817638 wrote:
57145078 wrote:
You just... Vektor it.
That's the answer to everything.
70246459 wrote:
58347268 wrote:
I think the problem is that you don't exist.
This would sound great out of context!
56965458 wrote:
Modern is like playing a new tournament every time : you build a deck, you win with it, don't bother keeping it. Just build another, its key pieces will get banned.
57864098 wrote:
57309598 wrote:
I specifically remember posting a thread when I was just a witty bitty noob.
You make it sound like that's still not the case.
58325628 wrote:
Rap is what happens when the c from crap is taken away.
Doug Beyer:
But sometimes it's also challenging. Because sometimes OH MY GOD, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS THING?
141434757 wrote:
Flashforward five thousand years (Click for atmosphere) :
57927608 wrote:
to paraphrase Jeff Goldblum, Vektor finds a way.
58347268 wrote:
when in rome **** AND PILLAGE
143229641 wrote:
I always find it helpful when im angry to dress up in an owl costume and rub pennies all over my body in front of a full body mirror next to the window.
Dymecoar:
Playing Magic without Blue is like sleeping without any sheets or blankets. You can do it...but why?
Omega137:
Me: "I love the moment when a control deck stabilizes. It feels so... right." Omega137: "I like the life drop part until you get there, it's the MtG variant of bungee jumping"
Zigeif777:
Just do it like Yu-Gi-Oh or monkeys: throw all the crap you got at them and hope it works or else the by-standers (or opponents) just get dirty and pissed.
57471038 wrote:
58258708 wrote:
It's true that Alpha and Beta didn't contain any cards like Tarmogoyf, Darksteel Colossus, or Platinum Angel. It just contained weak, insignificant cards like Black Lotus, Mox Sapphire, and Time Walk.
Normally it's difficult to pick up on your jokes/sarcasm. But this one's pretty much out there. Good progress. You have moved up to Humanoid. You'll be Human in no time.
91893448 wrote:
94618431 wrote:
I didn't know Samurai were known to be able to cut down whole armies...
They can when they're using lightsabers!
57129358 wrote:
97980259 wrote:
My wife brought home a baby black squirrel they found on a horse track and cared for it for a few days. We named it Grixis, but it died.
Unearth it!
70246459 wrote:
[/spoiler] And I'm on Magic Arcana. How about you? Oh, by the way, I'm also on From the Lab now. Twice, actually. And now with my own submited decklist!

They're both fine.

TE can come down on turn one, thins your deck, is proof against removal (sacrifice it in response), is immune to countering, encourages playing basic lands (not everyone sees this as a positive, but it is nice to see some love for the little guys) and can count as a land slot in your deck.

Manalith comes down on turn three (unless you have some other form of acceleration), is much easier to destroy than a land, can be countered, and counts as a spell slot. The only things going for it, other than metalcraft (though there are much better artifacts for that. Metalcraft really wants something cheaper than 3 mana) is that it is actual acceleration, and that it can fix for multiple colors.

Personally, I don't think it would be such a big deal to have given us both. Neither one is really too powerful. But if they have to only choose one, I wish they'd choose Terramorphic every time.

Thank you. I haven't gotten back to the forums for a few days, and this is exactly my thinking. Manalith isn't terrible (there's plenty of precedent), but to take out TE is just mind-boggling. 

And I still think they should start printing it on the basic land sheet so it shows up in the booster pack's landslot. 

I predict Valve will win because Gabe will just eat all their digital cards over Steam as a Simic Sky Swallower in the blue/green ramp deck. And yes, I know this post will delay Episode 3 by a few more months but I just can't help it.
Go Team Gas Powered Games! I know you can pull a win!
IMAGE(http://images.community.wizards.com/community.wizards.com/user/blitzschnell/0a90721d221e50e5755af156c179fe51.jpg?v=90000)
Team Valve will win because they have plenty of experience--they're used to having fun with science, and everyone knows that any sufficiently analyzed Magic is indistinguishable from science!

Come join me at No Goblins Allowed

Because frankly, being here depresses me these days.

I'm actually more excited about that Garruk/Liliana image! =O

But yeah, I think Valvakut will do pretty good.
I have to presume Blizzard is absent because they have their own TCG?
I still don't know why Wizards use this Soldier token. It's not that it looks bad, but come on, we got what in my opinion is the best art for a soldier token ever made in Scars of Mirrodin and I would hate it if we never saw that again. The soldier doesn't carry the flavor of the set, not nearly enough to stop it from seeing print in a core set.

Here is the art in case you don't know / have never seen it:
--->
For autocarding, write [c][/c] with the name of the card inside it. [c]Island[/c] = Island For linking a card to Gatherer without writting the name of said card for readers, use the autocard brackets together with and equal sign and right the name of the real card. Then put the message you want inside the tags, like you would do with autocarding. Like this: [c=Curse of the Cabal]Captain Never-resolves[/c] = Captain Never-resolves For using the decklist format, follow this: [deck] 4* Terramorphic Expanse 4* Evolving Wilds ... [/deck] It equals:
57817638 wrote:
I like storm crow because I really like crows in real life, as an animal, and the card isn't terribly stupid, but packs a good deal of nostalgia and also a chunck of the game's history. So it's perhaps one of the cards I have most affection to, but not because "lol storm crow is bad hurr hurr durr".
Listen to my SoundCloud while you read my signature. The Island, Come And See, The Landlord's Daughter, You'll Not Feel The Drowning - The Decemberists by vimschy IMAGE(http://dragcave.net/image/rkvR.gif)IMAGE(http://dragcave.net/image/L3es.gif) IMAGE(http://dragcave.net/image/m71H.gif)
Quotes
56747598 wrote:
57295478 wrote:
Although I do assume you deliberately refer to them (DCI) as The Grand Imperial Convocation of Evil just for the purposes of making them sound like an ancient and terrible conspiracy.
56734518 wrote:
Oh, it's a brilliant plan. You see, Bolas was travelling through shadowmoor, causing trouble, when he saw a Wickerbough Elder with its stylin' dead scarecrow hat. Now, Bolas being Bolas took the awesome hat and he put it on his head, but even with all his titanic powers of magic he couldn't make it fit. He grabbed some more scarecrows, but then a little kithkin girl asked if he was trying to build a toupee. "BY ALL THE POWERS IN THE MULTIVERSE!" he roared, "I WILL HAVE A HAT WORTHY OF MY GLORY." and so he went through his Dark Lore of Doom (tm) looking for something he could make into a hat that would look as stylish on him as a scarecrow does on a treefolk. He thought about the Phyrexians, but they were covered in goopy oil that would make his nonexistant hair greasy. He Tried out angels for a while but they didn't sit quite right. Then, he looked under "e" (because in the Elder Draconic alphabet, "e" for Eldrazi is right next to "h" for Hat) in his Dark Lore of Doom and saw depictions of the Eldrazi, and all their forms. "THIS SHALL BE MY HAT!" he declared, poking a picture of Emrakul, "AND WITH IT I WILL USHER IN A NEW AGE OF DARKNESS -- ER, I MEAN A NEW AGE OF FASHION!" And so Nicol Bolas masterminded the release of the Eldrazi.
57864098 wrote:
Rhox War Monk just flips pancakes, and if games have told us anything, it's that food = life.
56747598 wrote:
76973988 wrote:
Really? Really? The last couple days have been roughly every perverse fetish imaginable, but it only got "creepy" when speculation on Mother of Runes's mob affiliation came up?
76672808 wrote:
57864098 wrote:
57531048 wrote:
99812049 wrote:
I like to think up what I consider clever names for my decks, only later to be laughed at by my wife. It kills me a little on the inside, but thats what marriage is about.
56816728 wrote:
56854588 wrote:
Of course, the best use [of tolaria west] is transmuting for the real Tolaria. ;)
Absolutely. I used to loose to my buddy's Banding deck for ages, it was then that I found out about Tolaria, and I was finally able win my first game.
70246459 wrote:
WOAH wait wait wait
56957928 wrote:
You know, being shallow and jusdgmental aside, "I later found out that Jon infiltrated his way into OKCupid dates with at least two other people"
56957928 wrote:
"I later found out that Jon infiltrated his way into OKCupid dates with at least two other people"
56957928 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
OH MY GOD
109874309 wrote:
82032421 wrote:
The short answer is that there's no rule barring annoying people from posting, but there a rule barring us from harassing them about it.
56747598 wrote:
Browbeat is a card that is an appropriate deck choice when there's no better idea available. "No better idea available" was pretty much the running theme of Odyssey era.
56874518 wrote:
Or perhaps it was a more straightforward comment indicating a wish for you to be bitten (Perhaps repeatedly) by a small yet highly venomous arachnid.
70246459 wrote:
58280208 wrote:
57817638 wrote:
57145078 wrote:
You just... Vektor it.
70246459 wrote:
58347268 wrote:
56965458 wrote:
Modern is like playing a new tournament every time : you build a deck, you win with it, don't bother keeping it. Just build another, its key pieces will get banned.
57864098 wrote:
57309598 wrote:
58325628 wrote:
Doug Beyer:
But sometimes it's also challenging. Because sometimes OH MY GOD, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS THING?
141434757 wrote:
57927608 wrote:
58347268 wrote:
143229641 wrote:
I always find it helpful when im angry to dress up in an owl costume and rub pennies all over my body in front of a full body mirror next to the window.
Dymecoar:
Playing Magic without Blue is like sleeping without any sheets or blankets. You can do it...but why?
Omega137:
Me: "I love the moment when a control deck stabilizes. It feels so... right." Omega137: "I like the life drop part until you get there, it's the MtG variant of bungee jumping"
Zigeif777:
Just do it like Yu-Gi-Oh or monkeys: throw all the crap you got at them and hope it works or else the by-standers (or opponents) just get dirty and pissed.
57471038 wrote:
58258708 wrote:
It's true that Alpha and Beta didn't contain any cards like Tarmogoyf, Darksteel Colossus, or Platinum Angel. It just contained weak, insignificant cards like Black Lotus, Mox Sapphire, and Time Walk.
Normally it's difficult to pick up on your jokes/sarcasm. But this one's pretty much out there. Good progress. You have moved up to Humanoid. You'll be Human in no time.
91893448 wrote:
94618431 wrote:
57129358 wrote:
97980259 wrote:
My wife brought home a baby black squirrel they found on a horse track and cared for it for a few days. We named it Grixis, but it died.
Unearth it!
70246459 wrote:
[/spoiler] And I'm on Magic Arcana. How about you? Oh, by the way, I'm also on From the Lab now. Twice, actually. And now with my own submited decklist!
I'm pretty sure, without a Thran Lens in play, Volrath's Stronghold is going to have a hard time making a true Pentavite token, since you have to choose a color. 
Sweekstakes! Boo! Too bad there is no facebook "thumbs down" button. Only US residents are able to enter
Sweekstakes! Boo! Too bad there is no facebook "thumbs down" button. Only US residents are able to enter

Yeah I'm always disappointed with these contests. I get all excited with them until I see that in the official rules.
They should, at least, put a visible warning about that.

Yeah I'm always disappointed with these contests. I get all excited with them until I see that in the official rules.
They should, at least, put a visible warning about that.

U.S. and Canadian residents, to be exact. Sadly for me, that excludes Quebec. I blame my government and all their pointless French laws that has been preventing me from being a part of anything promotional that doesn't come from Quebec...
MTG Rules Advisor Autocarding helps a lot -> [c]Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas[/c] = Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas "But keep in mind when the internet dies with the electrical system in 2012, you can still play paper magic, while digital cards will have gone the way of the dodo. In the post apocalyptic world, magic cards will be our currency!" - Samot, explaining to someone the ramifications of switching to MTGO!
I am Blue/Black
I am Blue/Black
I am Blue/Black
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both selfish and rational. I'm scheming, secretive and manipulative; I use knowledge as a tool for personal gain, and in turn obtaining more knowledge. At best, I am mysterious and stealthy; at worst, I am distrustful and opportunistic.
I don't know why I even bother looking up eligibility rules for these things. Stupid ocean.

L1 Judge

I'm pretty sure, without a Thran Lens in play, Volrath's Stronghold is going to have a hard time making a true Pentavite token, since you have to choose a color. 

The Laboratory also makes 2/2's that don't fly!  They're overweight Pentavites, I guess.
The registration form has the apt/suite# as a required form, and I'm sure many, many people have house addresses and don't have that. I just put a space in that field, but still kinda odd bit of programming there. 
No Gobbonade in the R/B deck?  What the hell?
No Gobbonade in the R/B deck?  What the hell?

There are only five goblin cards in the deck, making your chances of being able to use a Goblin Grenade pretty dicey.
I still can't forgive them for how terrible they made what the Illusion deck was supposed to be.
--->
57817638 wrote:
Quotes
56747598 wrote:
57295478 wrote:
56734518 wrote:
57864098 wrote:
56747598 wrote:
76973988 wrote:
76672808 wrote:
57864098 wrote:
57531048 wrote:
99812049 wrote:
56816728 wrote:
56854588 wrote:
70246459 wrote:
WOAH wait wait wait
56957928 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
56957928 wrote:
OH MY GOD
109874309 wrote:
82032421 wrote:
56747598 wrote:
56874518 wrote:
70246459 wrote:
58280208 wrote:
57817638 wrote:
57145078 wrote:
You just... Vektor it.
70246459 wrote:
58347268 wrote:
56965458 wrote:
57864098 wrote:
57309598 wrote:
58325628 wrote:
Doug Beyer:
141434757 wrote:
57927608 wrote:
58347268 wrote:
143229641 wrote:
Dymecoar:
Omega137:
Zigeif777:
57471038 wrote:
58258708 wrote:
91893448 wrote:
94618431 wrote:
57129358 wrote:
97980259 wrote:
Unearth it!
70246459 wrote:
This is one case where I like the sketch WAY more than I like the final art.
Sign In to post comments