Dragon 400 - Ampersand: Until We Meet Again

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dragon 400
Ampersand: Until We Meet Again

By Bill Slavicsek

No preview of an upcoming product this month. No R&D secrets to reveal. Not really. It’s time for my next adventure.

Talk about this editorial here.

Farewell Bill!

Thank you for all the hard work you have done through the years providing us with quality games. I've been a fan of your work since West End Games. Enjoy your next destination and safe journeys!

Mike H
My best wishes go out to Bill in his future endeavors.
Mudbunny SVCL for DDI Before you post, think of the Monkeysphere
All the best, Bill. Thanks for the memories.

-M 
Best wishes, Bill.

I look forward to your next endeavor.
Good luck Bill on your next adventure
I hate goodbyes.  Cry

Cheers mate, and well done.
Loved Dungeon Masters Guide 2.

Best wishes
I can't thank Bill Slavicsek enough for his work on Dark Sun, Alternity, and so many other parts of D&D. Slave Tribes, a sourcebook for Dark Sun he wrote, was a big influence for the most recent chapter of Ashes of Athas.

I've been laid off twice. Each time it has initially been incredibly painful but eventually led to vast improvements in my life. I hope the same will be true when those that were laid off today look back a few years from now.

Follow my blog and Twitter feed with Dark Sun campaign design and DM tips!
Dark Sun's Ashes of Athas Campaign is now available for home play (PM me with your e-mail to order the campaign adventures).

I wish you all the best, Bill! I came back in 2001 with 3rd Ed and have enjoyed the D&D Experience since then. Best regards, kikai
Thanks for everything Bill. I've enjoyed your work quite a lot, and I can't wait to see what you work on next. I'm sure it's going to be great!
Thank you, and good luck, Bill.

Before posting, why not ask yourself, What Would Wrecan Say?

IMAGE(http://images.onesite.com/community.wizards.com/user/marandahir/thumb/9ac5d970f3a59330212c73baffe4c556.png?v=90000)

A great man once said "If WotC put out boxes full of free money there'd still be people complaining about how it's folded." – Boraxe

Good luck, Bill.
Another day, another three or four entries to my Ignore List.
Sign In to post comments