Steam Group Tournament

49 posts / 0 new
Last post
Congrats to PatWah, our winner!

Our First tournament will be Friday, June 24, at 3:00 PM EST.

- It will be 3 games per round, and the number of rounds will depend on the number of people who sign up.

- You must use a diffent deck for each of the 3 games in a round. You may re-use decks each new round.

- There is no prize....except for honor.

- Have fun!

Sign below if you want to particepate, and provide your Steam name if you are not in the steam group.

OK here is the bracket, as you can see, we have some open spots, so feel free to sign up still!

betterbracketmaker.com/#!/9c78c0c0d40e4

Is that 3am on the east coast of USA?

Would have potentially like to have joined but thats about 8am here which is unfeasible given work commitments  
Robvalue: Copy target bug or glitch. You may choose a new card for the copy... --- http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75842/29193605/Promotional_Unlock_Cards_List --- Will never buy games made by Arena Net again.
3 PM
That is a good time I should make it.

BTW for all confused what 3PM EST is:

www.timeanddate.com/library/abbreviation... 
Your discipline, dedication and studying have all paid off. You have finally been nominated for the Azorius Senate!
Your discipline, dedication and studying have all paid off. You have finally been nominated for the Azorius Senate!
Take THE QUEST FOR RAVNICA today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
Bump and is this happening because I'm not seeing the love
It was nighttime in EU when this went up :p

EST 3 PM is 9 PM here in gmt+1 land. Count me in.
It was nighttime in EU when this went up :p EST 3 PM is 9 PM here in gmt+1 land. Count me in.

Solid, gotta get my decks ready :P.

Btw does anyone know of any sites hosting DotP2012 ladders/tourny. I know it is a small game and just game out but still.

I saw ESL had one for old DotP and Gamebattles too (xbox only). There is a big push from the XBLA community to add 2012 to gamebattles but I'm talking about PC.

Just wondering 
It was nighttime in EU when this went up :p EST 3 PM is 9 PM here in gmt+1 land. Count me in.

Where in EU? I'm in Italy.

Can't sign up for sure on friday (kids and family), if I managed to have some free time I will show up and fill gap (if any).
I'm not english native, so forgive me for spelling errors and poor grammar
This would be amazing to partake!

However lack of time and working I won't be able to attend the 3PM EST time.

Side note, I need to start playing with other decks... 
Just keeping it bumped, hopefully we get at least 8 people :P, we have 35 on the PC Players Unite thread.
As of right now, I'm not busy tomorrow, so sign me up.
As of right now, I'm not busy tomorrow, so sign me up.

Awww yeah....

btw keeping this bumped, under 24 hours :P 
One more bump, cya in 12 hours
whoops still need to unlock 2 decks on Steam that I have on PSN ^^
i'm gmt+2, am i too late to sign up?
Sign me up.

steam ID- Glassjaw333
i'm gmt+2, am i too late to sign up?

No bracket yet, so prolly in time.
Shouldn't be a problem, I haven't seen a bracket.

Yah I gotta figure out my 3 decks hmmmmmm 
Allright, I am going to make the bracket now. I will update the first post with it, feel free to sign up still, and I will try to fit you in if I can.
By the way, what is the steam group called?
can't seem to reach SP777/StmF(steamaccount)/Geisha(steam profile) :/
well, the turny does not start till 3:00, so he may not be online yet.
well, the turny does not start till 3:00, so he may not be online yet.

Hmm guess I was off by 1 hour then.
We should try to scrap up 2 more people

Also I will be back at 3 sharp. Have to go do an errand quick. 
sp777 is through to next round with 2-1
unlucky :d
I played 2 very very close games with thatguy278 (necknneck), won 2-0 though....

Mathchups:

White vs White
R Burn vs Mach (U/B/W) ---> 1-1 life on last turn of the game

....sadly work called me in unexpectedly so thatguy278 will move on and play Monion.

Good luck all 
I lost to glass 1-2, so naturally I would like him to win :P.
ok, so how do i get hold of glassjaw333?
what is your steam name? or just add glassjaw333 to friends
His name is PatWah in the group.
aha ! 
2 - 0 glass is the winner
PatWha (glassjaw333) is the winner, and the player of the week! congrats!
PatWha (glassjaw333) is the winner, and the player of the week! congrats!

grats!
that was fun

gj PadWah
I would def be up for a tourney if it happens again.  My name on Steam is minddrifter, I'm Nebula on the DotP Leaderboards and in-game.

To find a helpful Magic the Gathering DotP community that cares, go to: http://www.nogoblinsallowed.com/viewforum.php?f=38

Join my Tournament Notification Group for announcements involving upcoming tournaments!

Steam Profile Name: Nebula

Thank you guys! It was very fun.
Yah we should def do one a week, sad I had to go into work but gratz to PatWha.
Frown I missed this tournament, but you can count on me for the next one for sure!
I've been searching al little bit, but didn't find a thread about it, so here goes...

Is there going to be an next tournament,
when will it be,
what will the format/rules be,
etc...

Just saying, it was a nice initiative,
would like to see it repeated :-)