Nicol Bolas archenemy decklist?

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
All the other decks have been listed, including the future ones, but has anyone seen a full list for the Nicol Bolas 2012 deck & the archenemy side deck?
All the other decks have been listed, including the future ones, but has anyone seen a full list for the Nicol Bolas 2012 deck & the archenemy side deck?

Didn't think it was in there so didn't look!

It's called Eye of the Overlord and is only in the data in Archenemy form.

Ha - I was just saving as I went about doing it, only difference now is mine is all caps...
Not a bad deck at all, I hope we get something similar(with the obvious reduction of AOE cards) plus prince of thralls. I like those legendary dragons quite a bit plus all the ultimatum cards are just awesome and cruel ultimatum is no different. I've always loved the red/blue/black color combo so hopefully we get one of those decks next expansion.
if there is a nicol bolas deck you can bet it will be less powerful than the current boss deck, maybe it will be like the one in the older duels of the plainswalkers game?
I think your deack lisring may be in error... (Orpheus.PhD )  I got hit with 2 exsanguinate one turn after another. only count 35 Cards too? Is this correct?
I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.
I think the developers left out a card that belongs in Nicol Bolas' scheme deck.

Save Time and Frustration
Scheme
"When you set this scheme in motion, if Player is AI Archenemy Nicol Bolas, player wins.  Place this card on top of Archenemy Scheme deck when the next game begins."

Sorry for the interuption. I was kust expressing some frustration through humor.

Now we shall return to your regularly schedule thread....
i have no doubt in my mind that nicol bolas' deck will be added to the game. Only it'll be an archenemy exclusive deck with the build it currently has. 
I am Blue/White
I am Blue/White
I'm both orderly and rational. I value control, information, and order. I love structure and hierarchy, and will actively use whatever power or knowledge I have to maintain it. At best, I am lawful and insightful; at worst, I am bureaucratic and tyrannical.
I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green
I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.
Sign In to post comments