Useful Info

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
This thread will have some great info for all players to have a better play experience. 
could I suggest an overview of what sorts of codes can be used in posts?
like this

You have no idea how long it took me to figure out how to do this:
I just got married, 16.7.2011, to a sexy librarian :D Suck it fate, there's no justice in the real world. There's no way I deserve this ;) -------------- The most interesting rules always kinda taste like lasagna
We just put out part 1 of our new series called:Great Online Gaming Experiences Start With You! Here at Wizards we want to make sure that everyone can talk openly and have discussions. If you've got any other tips or stories you'd llike to share please feel free to do so!
Michael Robles Community Manager Wizards of the Coast Twitter: @michaelrobles
If you've missed out on other weeks not to fear! The discussion has moved over to this thread: http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75846/27910545/Great_Online_Gaming_Experiences_Start_With_You!_(Part_1)?pg=1
Michael Robles Community Manager Wizards of the Coast Twitter: @michaelrobles

Hello everyone,
this forum site is very interesting and useful because daily new information updated in this forum site,
best gate coaching center present in kota rajsthan because kota is very good city and here present all types of faculty.so kota is very good and bhopal is good because here open made easy coaching classes.
------------------------------------------

ATI RADEON HD 5670 – SERIES GRAPHICS CARDS FROM AMD 

Sign In to post comments