DDM Guild and Hordelings Web Sites

Lately (last 3-4 days) I have been getting a lot of Server Error messages (website cannot display the page) when I try to connect to the DDM Guild and Hordelings websites.  Is there any maintanence or other upgrades going on with these two sites? 

Thanks. 

Same problems, just now !!!
Hordelings was up briefly yesterday.  But both Hordelings and DDM Guild are down today.  Cry

we've all had similar problems.  Not sure what the problem is - no reply to my current email to webmaster.

seems to be working now
thanks, realmaster. let's split up!!!!! RIP Gary Gygax 1938-2008 RIP Dave Arneson 1947-2009 Click here to see my have/want list I have over 90 completed trades on Maxminis, WOTC and Hordelings under the same user name.
If people had begun switching half their posts to these boards, or duplicating them here, as I told them to. it'd be much less of an inconvenience, wouldn't it?

Wisdom is hard won by some. 
If people had begun switching half their posts to these boards, or duplicating them here, as I told them to. it'd be much less of an inconvenience, wouldn't it?

Yes.

QFT

Dave

Workin on it Super D.
Sign In to post comments