Xbox Players Unite!

48 posts / 0 new
Last post

If you're getting D12 on xbox, post your xbox live gamertag and country/time zone (cause its more likely that people in same time zone are online at the same time) and i'll edit this post to keep everyone's together.

Cheers.

Gamertag - Country (Forum Name)

AceMathias - UK (AceMathias)
Grandmaster Gee - UK (Grandmaster_G)
MisterDubs - UK (MisterDubs)
My RT Button - UK (My_rt_Button)
Q u a n t u m - UK (-Quantum-)
Raging bull8 - UK (raginbull8)
Timmy Bee 86 - UK (TimmyBee)
zl iAdam x3 - UK (quanqbanq)

Alluceanot - USA (Alluceanot)
Brodo53 - USA (Brodo)
Dire Yama - USA (jpoplive)
Eli Zombie - USA East (aZombie)
General Krew - USA Central (GeneralKrew)
JAGX 387- USA (JAGX)
KING ORALFIST - USA (dnkypnchnggt)
krazypunk1018 - USA (krazypunk1018)
Laflave - USA (Lafave)
MACHINEisAWFUL - USA (TIRED_OF_CHEATERS)
Maelstr0m22 - USA East (Maelstr0m22)
Matthra - USA (matthra)
MattyFergy76 - USA East (MattyFergy76)
Mostlymad - USA East (Mostlymad)
Nectaris5200 - USA East (Nectaris)
NoT LucK e - USA (NLe)
P1NBACK - USA (P1NBACK)
Primarch Akurei - USA East (Primarch_Akurei)
Tantalas McGee - USA (Phyrexian-Janitor)
tWyZtD7 - USA (twyztd7)
WearinBackpacks - USA West (FinalOrigins)

CDNmedic84 - Canada East (cdnmedic84)
Darkness275 - Canada (Darkness275)
DeathsVeangence - Canada (erikg86)

Snowcrash000 - Germany (Snowcrash000)
Nintendoug - New Zealand (8bit)
musto2 - Belgium (Musto)

Platnum MrPlow - ? (PlatnumMrPlow)
xix latin xix - ? (XIx_LaTin_xIX)
zeeehmtee - ? (zeeehmtee)

Hey there, i'm on Xbox and my gamertag is MisterDubs. I live in the UK.
Dire Yama - USA

I have 6 decks unlock as of this post, ya!!! 

IMAGE(https://www.mediafire.com/convkey/eb11/anyarpxhyntrzn86g.jpg)

im sure i just posted on here. but maybe not (sorry if this is a double post)

Timmy Bee 86 (UK - but stuck at work...)
Dire Yama - USA

I have 6 decks unlock as of this post, ya!!! 

Update; I have now unlocked all the decks. Seemed really easy. Beat Karn on first try.

IMAGE(https://www.mediafire.com/convkey/eb11/anyarpxhyntrzn86g.jpg)

WearinBackpacks West coast USA
Darkness275 - XBox
Ontario, Canada
Tantalas McGee-USA
Snowcrash000 - Germany
@ Mods - can this thread be stickied please? Due to the large number of people creating "ZOMG - my promo code doesn't work!!!" threads and such, this is falling down the thread list very quickly. 
This is a useful thread allowing people to find new players.

Thanks.
JAGX 387- USA
MACHINEisAWFUL -america, **** ya.
GT: Platnum MrPlow

Just want a cool, chill dude to have some fun with. (I am aware that that could be used as search criteria for a dating site) 
I am Red/Green
I am Red/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I'm both instinctive and emotional. I value my own instincts and desires, and either ignore or crush anything that stands in my way; planning and foresight are unnecessary. At best, I'm determined and fierce; at worst, I'm headstrong and infantile.
GT: P1NBACK

Would love to get some games going. Haven't played much yet, but working on unlocking cards.
Matthra -United States
Xbox is for fite
Bump!
Xbox players, please post your gamertag and country, particularly if you live in the UK (as that's where i'm from) as I'm looking to have a bash at the archenemy mode and am loathed if i'm going to do it with AI team mates.
Also anyone else found if you plug extra controllers in and sign in as guests, you only get to use the first 2 decks (W, UG) with no unlocks, which sucks as it thought at least they'd be able to piggy back off all the decks i'd unlocked?
KING ORALFIST CHICAGO IL
Primarch Akurei - US East Coast

Mostlymad - US East Coast

Feel free to hit me up with a friend request.
Tag-NoT LucK e

US 
Hey guys, here's my xbox info GT: DeathsVeangence Loc: Canada

Thanks!
someone should set up a 2 out of 3 or 5 out of 7 double elim tournament for xbl.
I was hoping that a best 2 out of 3 mode would have been included so that we could actually sideboard in. I'd be interested in playing in a tournament with rules along those lines.
Figured I should ask here too.. is the xbox multiplayer community very active? Id love to get back into MTG in some form, but I dont want to buy this game if it is hard to find matches. Thanks
gt krazypunk1018 USA. #1 on the 1v1 leaderboards, YES BABY!!!! lol
Nintendoug - New Zealand

I'm new to MtG and would like some people to practice with.
GT is Alluceanot, from the US
"Welcome to 2012. Blue has the most efficient creatures, black has the all-in monocolored aggro deck, the most controlling deck in the format is green-red, control decks lose to aggro in attrition wars, and counterspells aren't an answer to fatties." - catowner
All decks accept stone and apex unlocked.

Played along time ago...and yea, you can tell it was a long time ago since I last played (about 16 years).  So for those that know the game I'll be your punching bag, and for those like me I don't mind messing around for some practice and such.

USA - NY

I work 2 jobs and have a wife so I can't say I can be on whenever 24/7, but I can make it a good portion of the time, mostly late nights and possibly mid afternoon/evening.

tWyZtD7 - GT +I have a mic.

Anyone can feel free to add me, although don't be offended if it takes me a day or so to accept, sometimes when I get on I just wanna get into the game and play as much as possible before I gotta hit the sack, or spend some qt with the wife.

And not to sound any kind of offensive, but I'm 27 and while I don't mind if you're not over 20, at least don't make it painfully obvious in your actions and such that you aren't if we do play together.  Although I guess you could say there are enough people who can act the same way and be my age or close, so to clarify further, all I want is a little maturity and the same will be given.
GT - zl iAdam x3 (Kinda pathetic, but it's temporary until I have enough to fund a replacement )

Timezone - GMT+0

I don't mind a little friendly competition and mocking if I get absolutely destroyed, but there is a line - don't cross it. If you play well, and conduct good sportsmanship, I'm more likely to play with you again  
360 League Idea Thread, check it out!

community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758...  
Bump!
Also anyone else found if you plug extra controllers in and sign in as guests, you only get to use the first 2 decks (W, UG) with no unlocks, which sucks as it thought at least they'd be able to piggy back off all the decks i'd unlocked?

Yes! Is there a way to correct this??  My son and I enjoy playing together but he never gets unlocks for his deck.  Can the second profile unlock cards also??
I play with my brother. I have all of the decks unlocked but when we started playing together he didn't. when we went over to his profile and played together I was able to use all of the decks so each profile needs to unlock the decks to use them.
You have climbed your way to the top. You are now among the multivers' elite. Welcome to the Orzhov Syndicate.
You have climbed your way to the top. You are now among the multivers' elite. Welcome to the Orzhov Syndicate.
Take THE QUEST FOR RAVNICA today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I can understand that gamers with their own gamertag should have to unlock the decks, but for guests who will lose their progress when the console is turned off, i recon it really should allow them to use the primary players' decks and unlocks.

You guys want to add your gamertag and location, so i can add you to the list on page 1?
Maelstr0m22 - USA eastern.

Just picked it up and have 2 decks fully unlocked (Machinations and Ancient Depths)
Bump from page 4!

Anyone else want to post their gamertag and country so we can grow the community?
GT: Nectaris5200
US (EST)

This is my first experience with Magic, so I'm still learning.
Welcome Nectaris, have added you to the list on the first page. Good luck in your matches.
If you have any questions, then there are plenty of people that can help here. Also this thread may be useful:
community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/758..._...

Cheers.
I am totally new to MTG!

Canada (Eastern)

XBL: CDNmedic84
belguim

xbl: musto2

maybe someone wants to do some practice runs 2HG for some rankt games?
Raging bull8 - UK - 2HG anyone?
Raging bull8 - UK - 2HG anyone?

hi ragingbull8, normally play 1 vs 1, but could do some 2HG if you want. Will add you seeing as you're from the UK.
Cheers.