Looking for a particular published prestige class

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
About four years ago I stumbled upon a class that had the ability to switch into another class completely for a period of time through the use of xp and some other things. I have no idea where to start looking for this class or how for that matter and I figured maybe people here would have an idea.
Chameleon from Complete Scoundrel is the closest thing I can think of.
Et in arcadia ego~Even in paradise I am here Est Sularus Oth Mithas~My Honor Is My Life You, sir, are a liar. Or delusional. I like your style.- Zombie_Babies
Show
The two editions are very different...and make for two different games. In general, 3.0/3.5 is built around more-or-less full freedom in terms of character customization. In contrast, 4.0 is built around balance and ease of play. Honestly, I think WotC should have maintained both lines as parallel games.
(real life friends came up with this not me) The Resident Nonexistant Antichrist Neanderthal Amish Werewolf Jesus Delusion.
Chameleon from Complete Scoundrel is the closest thing I can think of.

well the class i saw allowed you to basically make a new character...
So it took some searching but I found one that does just that. Anachomancer from Dragon Magazine #315.
Et in arcadia ego~Even in paradise I am here Est Sularus Oth Mithas~My Honor Is My Life You, sir, are a liar. Or delusional. I like your style.- Zombie_Babies
Show
The two editions are very different...and make for two different games. In general, 3.0/3.5 is built around more-or-less full freedom in terms of character customization. In contrast, 4.0 is built around balance and ease of play. Honestly, I think WotC should have maintained both lines as parallel games.
(real life friends came up with this not me) The Resident Nonexistant Antichrist Neanderthal Amish Werewolf Jesus Delusion.
So it took some searching but I found one that does just that. Anachomancer from Dragon Magazine #315.

thankyou so much!
Good luck getting your DM to let you use it.
Show