PC Players Unite!

82 posts / 0 new
Last post
6/24/11 EDIT: Tournament on 6/24/11 at 3PM EST. Please sign up in the thread about it. No prize other than bragging rights ;)

So I'm assuming DotP2012 will just use your steam name and not allow creation of a new name, correct me if I'm wrong. That being said I was hoping we could get a list of names going for people playing on the PC, possibly set up a forum ladder after the game has been going for a bit.

EDIT: Just so everyone is clear you need to post the ID you use to log into Steam. The name you play under can be changed and holds no barring on friend requests/group invites.

Steam ID (Forum Name)

1. Big Mike Robles (Wotc_Microbless)

2. stale_cookie (Bigwill5052) 

3. RedRevolution (RedRevolution)

4. hovercraft78 (hovercraft78)

5. bavelb(Orthanc_eb)

6. Bubbs (Krinx)

7. kanuna (BingoPower)

8. nge (Zetti_87)

9. hydramarine (hydramarine)

10. StmF (SP777)

11. Andreagoma(Andy_Capp)

12. gimpchimp (TheCrazedArchivist)

13. Massi94 (Phynael)

14. maldoror (moldtown)

15. mexfrag (Bort)

16. Demo102 (Demo102)

17. Draxonfly (Draxonfly)

18. Neoseek114 (Neoseek)

19. destruction3402 (destruction3402)

20. Caranamarth (Orpheus.PhD)

21. Kraven Moorhead (Kraven_Moorhead)

22. Monion (Monion_2804)

23. MisterShifter (Mrshifter)

24. Silentazure(Silentazure)

25. rincewing_23 (RinCEWinG)

26. caprakhan (Caprakhan)

27. sdnick (Sdnick)

28. Noseluv (Noseluv)

29. eyekas (Ikas)

30. silverg80 (Razeg Gethorine)

31. thatguy278 (necknneck)

32. gramkin (gramkin)

33. celephais (rigel1999)

34. TakatoRag (Flyingbeercan)

Your discipline, dedication and studying have all paid off. You have finally been nominated for the Azorius Senate!
Your discipline, dedication and studying have all paid off. You have finally been nominated for the Azorius Senate!
Take THE QUEST FOR RAVNICA today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
2. RedRevolution (RedRevolution)
3. hovercraft78 (hovercraft78)
Orthanc_eb (Orthanc_eb)
Bump and going to post this on the Steam forums to try and bridge communities :P
nge (Zetti_87)
Edit: Steam Profile is Decay-ZB.
57170298 wrote:
Borrowing the East Wind (P3) - Haha, it's like Hurricane but for horsemanship? That makes hilariously little sense. "Oh man, the wind is so much worse up on this horse."
57044478 wrote:
Jon Finkel can win a Magic tournament with a ham sandwich. That doesn't mean ham sandwiches are now the metagame breaker.
97820278 wrote:
Koth: I'm the first viable red planeswalker. Who are you? Tibalt: I'm a two-mana red planeswalker. Koth: I'm the last viable red planeswalker.
someone sell to me why i should buy this twice. Xbox is going to be my platform of choice, and i am thinking of getting it on Steam - but i need convincing
someone sell to me why i should buy this twice. Xbox is going to be my platform of choice, and i am thinking of getting it on Steam - but i need convincing

Ill give it it a shot:

1) You get to play against me
2) If you have a laptop you can play DoTP any time!
3) Imo point and click is a faster way to manipulate the interface
4) I love xbox, and might get it for that too, but lets be honest, for every 1 solid mono blue control player there is a kid with 84 cards in his deck. Not saying this won't happen on PC but I often find that although the player base may be smaller, Steams age demographic is probably different than XBLA.
5) Hopefully we can get some ladders going
hydramarine
im down

StmF (SP777)
I'm going to try and schedule some time this week, but when it releases on Steam I will take on ALL CHALLENGERS. Big Mike Robles
Michael Robles Community Manager Wizards of the Coast Twitter: @michaelrobles
Andreagoma(Andy_Capp)
I'm not english native, so forgive me for spelling errors and poor grammar
@WotC_Microbless

Nice that you will challenge us
@WotC_Microbless

Nice that you will challenge us

My profile name is gimpchimp, I assume that is what is required.  Go easy on me though, I only started a few months ago ;)

12. Massi94 (Phynael)

We can creat a community group on Steam 

13. maldoror (moldtown)
My steam account name is destruction3402.
My profile name varies, but I usually go by the name of Shnitzle.

Damn the system and its hypocrites! You quit your quest and venture into the slums of the Gruul Clans!
Damn the system and its hypocrites! You quit your quest and venture into the slums of the Gruul Clans!

Damn. Where is our game at? Can't wait 6 hours longer!
it's not fair  lol

ps. @bigwill don't forget to add big mike robless to thet list
it's not fair  lol

ps. @bigwill don't forget to add big mike robless to thet list

Added to the number 1 spot ;) thx for the reminder.

Also this wait is killin me, 2 hours 
Eyekas
finalresting(finalresting)

Is there a Community group that has been made?
Steam just added 2 more hours to the countdown 

aaaaarfggrrgr
Steam just added 2 more hours to the countdown 

aaaaarfggrrgr

I was hopeing that it was just my steam saying that! Cry
Yup, totally destroyed my mood.

They also added this to store page:

The Special Edition includes:

• Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012

• 10 Foil Conversions

• Humanoids Persona Picture Pack (exclusive to Special Edition)

• D12 sound track

• Planeswalkers web comic PDF

• Exclusive D12 wall papers

Yup, totally destroyed my mood.

They also added this to store page:

The Special Edition includes:

• Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012

• 10 Foil Conversions

• Humanoids Persona Picture Pack (exclusive to Special Edition)

• D12 sound track

• Planeswalkers web comic PDF

• Exclusive D12 wall papers

I saw that too, but I dont see any other product for sale, so maybe it comes with preorder!

I saw that too, but I dont see any other product for sale, so maybe it comes with preorder!

That would've been awesome!

i think i smell free stuff 
I assume Special Edition is part of pre-order, or at least limited since it is under the normal game listing.

I would be angry if it wasn't, since I pre-ordered a week ago and can't exactly cancel and buy it again right now.

Wierd that they didn't use at least one or two of those things for owners of 2009 like they could have, but I guess it's more incentive for everyone to buy it. I'm not even going to complain about free stuff added at the last minute.
Just don't delay anymore is all I am asking. We can always download the bonus stuff seperately.
Steam ID: Caranamarth
Kraven Moorhead (Kraven_Moorhead)
Yak Cast - MMO Podcast: http://yak.mmoSmackTalk.com Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/yakmmosmacktalk Follow me on Facebook: http://facebook.com/YakCast
Its up now somebody make a community group!
Monion (Monion_2804)
Steam ID = MisterShifter
Its up now somebody make a community group!

Yeah! That could be fun!

Silentazure(Silentazure)
Will update list later! sorry for delay, feel free to add me
Steam Account Name: "rincewing_23"
Profile Name: "RinCE"

Steam name: caprakhan
profile name: caprakhan

i look forward to play some archenemy and two headed giant ^_^