Can someone draw a Pherexian Golem?

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
So, after making a (mostly) New Pherxian Golem deck based around the splicers, and seeing the 3/3 Pherexian Golem tokens, I wondered... What would a fully upgraded Golem look like?

- It needs a blade or blades for Blade Splicer and first strike

- It needs a sensor of some sort for Sensor Splicer and vigilance

- Needs a maul or some other way to represent it's ability to trample

- Needs wings for wing splicer and flying

- Maybe someway to represent it's regenerative abilities (Vital Splicer, regenerate target golem, altho that mighe be more a reflection of the Vital Splicer) and some way to represent a Master Splicer or 4 upgrading them?

Sorry if this isn't really the right thread.
Maybe it needs a trench coat like Inspector Gadget
Ok, now I need to see one like that Smilezilla.
[u][i]Nothing is truly your own. It is mine, whether you know it or not.[/u][/i]
Sig Stuff
Epic YMtC Cards
108163939 wrote:
One of Root and Branch Tribal Land Enchantment Creature - Forest Treefolk Aura (~ isn't a spell, it's affected by summoning sickness, and it has ":T:: add :G: to your mana pool"). Enchant creature (When ~ enters the battlefield, choose target creature. This card enters the battlefield attached to that creature) Whenever ~ attacks, add :G::G: to your mana pool. Whenever ~ enchanted creature attacks, add :G: to your mana pool. 1/1
104004519 wrote:
Harsh Criticism Sorcery Destroy target designer's hopes and dreams. They cannot be regenerated.
97478695 wrote:
Count the Counter Enchantment Whenever you counter a spell count the number of counters on target creature with counters and add the counted counters to countered spell, exile that spell it gains "Counter counting- At the beginning of your upkeep, you may count the number of counters on ths countered spell out loud, if you count them all before your opponent shouts (very loudly) 'Countered your count of counters!' you cast that spell without paying its manacost. Otherwise counter it and put half as many counters counted originally on it rounded up of the countered amount." Any questions?!
57840578 wrote:
Vorpal Sword Artifact Equipment Equip Whenever equipped creature deals lethal damage to a creature, exile that creature and put a head counter on ~. Equipped creature gets +2/+1 for each head counter on ~. Equipped creature must be blocked by at least one creature if able. Snicker-Snack
YMTC Contest Stuff
61356493 wrote:
Contest OVER Winner is: The Dominus
Color things

IMAGE(http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isblue.jpg) I am Blue! I am Red/Blue!
I am Red/Blue!

I drew this phyrexian golem, this is more basic than you asked, but I hope to serve you, greetings from Monterrey, Mexico ;D
Guest, that's a nice illustration. Have you done any more work along those lines?

Also, I'm part of a big fan project called Magic: Expanded Multiverse, and we've been looking to add some more artwork to our stories and articles. Would you mind if we added this piece to the archives?
Coming Soon to the Magic: Expanded Multiverse: FRAGMENTS: A Shards of Alara Anthology
(Click through to view the cover and announcement page)Want to get your work in the Expanded Multiverse? Come join the project! Oh, and check out my blog, Storming the Ivory Tower: making sense of academia, media, and culture twice weekly.