John Avon Signed Artist' Proofs! Hurry!

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hi everyone, 

I have posted in the Art Forum but it's pretty quiet over there so thought I would post in this space too.

After years of requests from fans John has decided now is the time to begin releasing his back catalogue of original works and signed Magic the Gathering artist's proofs.

There are loads of proofs available, all affordable and some very cheap.  Many of these are ending in the next hour!

shop.ebay.co.uk/JohnAvonArt/m.html?_adv=...

Ending in a few hours is the original line drawing for Izzet Boilerworks, we'll be releasing a unique line drawing once a week so be sure to see what's on offer next!

cgi.ebay.co.uk/MTG-Unique-Line-Drawing-I...

Mods if this is inappropriate, apologies and please delete accordingly.

Thanks

guy@johnavon.com 
www.johnavon.com
Technically, folks aren't supposed to advertise here, but John Avon's the best, so it's all good.  Wish I could afford those, but I play Red.
Don't delete this mods. This deserves to stay here.
Thanks for the positive replies and not deleting mods.  

There are loads of Signed Artist Proofs from John ending in about an hour, some are still only a few cents.  Bargains!

shop.ebay.co.uk/JohnAvonArt/m.html?_adv=...

John's Legacy Weapon is not to be missed!  ;)

Anyone have any requests feel free to get in touch.

Cheers

guy@johnavon.com

I love all your forests your name is the first one i know and remember. Im your fan
I am Blue/Green
I am Blue/Green
Take The Magic Dual Colour Test - Beta today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.
I am both rational and instinctive. I value self-knowledge and understanding of the world; my ultimate goal is self-improvement and improvement of the world around me. At best, I am focused and methodical; at worst, I am obsessive and amoral.
John is offering a card signing service until the end of August only....

johnavon.com/fantasy-art/Galleries-and-s...