06/09/2011 TD: "Hate"

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
This thread is for discussion of this week's Top Decks article, which goes live Thursday morning on magicthegathering.com.
I find the title appropriate for two reasons. One goes to Torpor Orb, and good on it for applying hatred.

The other is my own hatred for "Twin Blade". God, can this format become any more inbred then it already is? Smashing the best archetypes seems like such a goofy concept that should only work in Magical Christmas Land - Yet, here it is.

Go Torpor Orb. Go forth and bring ruin upon these... distasteful things.
It took me until the word glee before I figured out that there was a melody (and which one of course)...LOL, although it is a bit clunky to sing IMHO.
I didn't hate this article.

Really.
Vampires with Manic Vandal, Torpor Orbs, Deceiver/Splinter/Caw Blade, my mind and meta are sufficiently blown.
I didn't hate this article.

Really.

wow, im speechless
I didn't hate this article. Really.

IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!
Fight for the Cookie! click for a secret message!
Show
click (again) for a secret message!
Show
and again!
Show
and again!
Show
and again!
Show
and again!
Show
and again!
Show
and again!
Show
and again!
Show
and again!
Show
and again!
Show
and again!
Show
and again!
Show
Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNoi_wwzbtQ
Show
WHAT DID YOU THINK WAS GOING TO HAPPEN?
Creator of:
Show
Standard:
Show
Soul Stealer Angeltap Bloodchief Ascension Black Knights Infect Knights Mono-Green Control Turbo Bant The Solution
Extended:
Show
Tight Sight 2010 Dralnu Fog Extended Knights Kor Dad Bolas Ramp
Legacy:
Show
DragonForce Tight Sight 2011 Hulk-Tooth All-in-Black Wake
Wins I have Witnessed[sblock]
57070368 wrote:
58280208 wrote:
Even metallix is gone now.
I'm right here.
I really like the list for Red Deck Wins posted here, but it seems like an auto-lose if the oponent ever resolves Leyline of Sanctity, especially with it in the opening hand.  Anyone see a way out of this one?
I really like the list for Red Deck Wins posted here, but it seems like an auto-lose if the oponent ever resolves Leyline of Sanctity, especially with it in the opening hand.  Anyone see a way out of this one?

Liquimetal Coating? Having a transformative sideboard that springs green or white for enchantment destruction? Other than that, no clue.

Lux Cannon.  Also use Contagion Clasp for some proliferate on both the cannon and the shrine.
IMAGE(http://pwp.wizards.com/1205820039/Scorecards/Landscape.png)